The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by pasta_maldonado »

V8fan12 wrote:
My apologies.

Pasitchnjuk has only raced in RoLFS/IFRC, Nations Cup, TRRS and the Aston 24 Hours.

F1R Nations Cup is no longer canon.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:
My apologies.

Pasitchnjuk has only raced in RoLFS/IFRC, Nations Cup, TRRS and the Aston 24 Hours.

It's not?! Since when? What's the story behind that decision? Is it simply because it is travelling at a much slower pace compared to rest of canon?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

dr-baker wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:
My apologies.

It's not?! Since when? What's the story behind that decision? Is it simply because it is travelling at a much slower pace compared to rest of canon?

That, and some drivers were used without permission from their owners...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nuppiz wrote:
dr-baker wrote:
pasta_maldonado wrote:F1R Nations Cup is no longer canon.

That, and some drivers were used without permission from their owners...

And that you're implying that it's "travelling", when there's been little evidence of any forward momentum since the 2015 season...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I would like to remind people that Justin Case is available for all teams who need a temporary replacement in AR3.5 or F2RWRS, and is actually talented. Of course, only one team per race.
I would like him to get an F1RWRS license within 3 years from now.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:I would like to remind people that Justin Case is available for all teams who need a temporary replacement in AR3.5 or F2RWRS, and is actually talented. Of course, only one team per race.

He needs to do one of two things; do more races in a season and get Top 10 overall (he's finished in the Top 5 in almost all his appearances in the last year, this is do-able if he does most of the season), or win a race (could be possible, he came 2nd in the Indy 100 a while ago).

He will also get a license if you can get someone to give him two private F1RWRS test and one public F1RWRS test. Maybe you can try to get him a test/reserve role at some F1RWRS team in 2018.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:I would like to remind people that Justin Case is available for all teams who need a temporary replacement in AR3.5 or F2RWRS, and is actually talented. Of course, only one team per race.

I believe with his F2RWRS results, he may actually already qualify for one.

Due to his part-time nature he has never finished high in the overall standings, and he has never won any races apart from a single RoLFS heat in 2015 (his best F2RWRS result being 2nd in the 2015 Indy 100). So no, he doesn't qualify.
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Biscione wrote:

He needs to do one of two things; do more races in a season and get Top 10 overall (he's finished in the Top 5 in almost all his appearances in the last year, this is do-able if he does most of the season), or win a race (could be possible, he came 2nd in the Indy 100 a while ago).

He will also get a license if you can get someone to give him two private F1RWRS test and one public F1RWRS test. Maybe you can try to get him a test/reserve role at some F1RWRS team in 2018.

Being a reserve driver is his life purpose. At least, that's what he thinks. But considering he's not a pay-driver, i'll have to promote him more and remind people that he actually has talent.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

This wrote:
Biscione wrote:

Being a reserve driver is his life purpose. At least, that's what he thinks. But considering he's not a pay-driver, i'll have to promote him more and remind people that he actually has talent.

I could probably arrange Justin Case to take part in two private tests with Foxdale alongside Peter Port at some point if he's interested? Of course, he would then just need to participate in a public test with another team to be eligible for an F1RWRS licence.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

That would be cool. But he still needs driving time in AR3.5 and F2RWRS to prove people he still got it.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:That would be cool. But he still needs driving time in AR3.5 and F2RWRS to prove people he still got it.

Voeckler already has his phone number from previous years. It's just that by some bizarre reason, I haven't needed him as somehow, none of my drivers got banned in F2RWRS so far this season :lol:

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Rick Miller Racing is looking for a driver for their ARST campaign. ARST expriance would be prefered but anyone with a racing background will be considered
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Although I'm somewhat reticent to dispose of any driver from my lineups across the board, I'm worried about Ekdal's performances this season. We're half-way through the AR3.5 season, he's been with Nebula for about a year, and he's just not getting any better.

So, I'm looking for a driver who's well-qualified and would be able to push Vicky Desai a little harder. Must at least have single-seater pedigree in F3RWRS or RDS/AR2.0. Good performances will earn a future Nebula deal (example: Quentin Reatherson).

I'm happy to keep Ekdal if there are no decent candidates, but if there's someone noticeably quicker who wants an AR3.5 seat now then I'm ready to listen to any interest.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Ataxia wrote:Although I'm somewhat reticent to dispose of any driver from my lineups across the board, I'm worried about Ekdal's performances this season. We're half-way through the AR3.5 season, he's been with Nebula for about a year, and he's just not getting any better.

So, I'm looking for a driver who's well-qualified and would be able to push Vicky Desai a little harder. Must at least have single-seater pedigree in F3RWRS or RDS/AR2.0. Good performances will earn a future Nebula deal (example: Quentin Reatherson).

I'm happy to keep Ekdal if there are no decent candidates, but if there's someone noticeably quicker who wants an AR3.5 seat now then I'm ready to listen to any interest.

Just look a few posts above, Justin Case is the perfect replacement driver! And the few results he has are pretty good.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Hunter Autosport are on the look out for an experienced driver to replace the under-performing Thomas Westernberg for the remainder of the ARST season. Good performance with the team could lead to a drive in the 2018 season.

Both Hunter Autosport and Rick Miller Racing are looking for a driver to race for them in the the Showdown at Walt Disney World non-championship race, such driver must not have raced in ARST in 2017
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

WANTED: Two drivers that meets the following criteria for the F1RWRS YDT, with Team Mecha Racing:

F1RWRS YDT eligibility rule wrote:...have 4 F1RWRS entries at most, and must be eligible to race in F2RWRS or AR3.5 at today's date (15th June 2017)

:)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

WANTED: Two drivers that meets the following criteria for the F1RWRS YDT, with Team Mecha Racing

Union Saver Developments can offer Ricardo Llosa for the YDT. He's the GT-R reigning champion and all round driver with a clear victory in ARST, overtaking 6 cars in a single lap.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

FMecha wrote:WANTED: Two drivers that meets the following criteria for the F1RWRS YDT, with Team Mecha Racing:

F1RWRS YDT eligibility rule wrote:...have 4 F1RWRS entries at most, and must be eligible to race in F2RWRS or AR3.5 at today's date (15th June 2017)

Egide Ngendandumwe is interested. :) He's a regular points scorer in RWMT.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Just in case it's not seen in the F1RWRS thread, this is Foxdale's request for the YDT:

Foxdale would like to attend. Peter Port is likely to be in one car, and would like to invite either Laura Wener or Justin Case to drive the other car.
MCard LOLA
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

FMecha wrote:WANTED: Two drivers that meets the following criteria for the F1RWRS YDT, with Team Mecha Racing:

If you can give either one of Jari Lappalainen or Jerry de Boer a runout, that'll be nice.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

James Morgan currently in AR3.5 is intrested
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Roberto Dinella is available to anyone and everyone in need of a driver for the YDT. Go on... ;)
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

dr-baker wrote:Just in case it's not seen in the F1RWRS thread, this is Foxdale's request for the YDT:

Foxdale would like to attend. Peter Port is likely to be in one car, and would like to invite either Laura Wener or Justin Case to drive the other car.

About Case: get it sorted out with Biscione, he is having some evil plans again involving my drivers, and i just basically said 'whatever, dude, i don't care anymore', so i'm not sure what exactly his plans are :P
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

This wrote:About Case: get it sorted out with Biscione, he is having some evil plans again involving my drivers, and i just basically said 'whatever, dude, i don't care anymore', so i'm not sure what exactly his plans are :P

Shut your trap, or I'll sue for libel! :P

Certainly I don't have any problems with Justin Case testing for Foxdale, it doesn't interefere in any driving duties of his...

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

I haven't said anything, i was just insinuating it :P
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Regular RTCC and GT-R WC points scorer Nikolai Nurmovitsch is interested in participating the YDT. :)
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Biscione wrote:
This wrote:About Case: get it sorted out with Biscione, he is having some evil plans again involving my drivers, and i just basically said 'whatever, dude, i don't care anymore', so i'm not sure what exactly his plans are :P

Shut your trap, or I'll sue for libel! :P

Certainly I don't have any problems with Justin Case testing for Foxdale, it doesn't interefere in any driving duties of his...

Cool, thanks. I did suggest recently that he could test for Foxdale, so I thought I had better follow through with the offer!
MCard LOLA
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

RLR would like to open there second YDT seat to anyone in the top 6 of F2RWRS, F3RWRS or A.R 3.5.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

roblomas52 wrote:RLR would like to open there second YDT seat to anyone in the top 6 of F2RWRS, F3RWRS or A.R 3.5.

F1 race winner Evgeny Restov would like to enquire about the possibility of running in the test. :P
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

roblomas52 wrote:RLR would like to open there second YDT seat to anyone in the top 6 of F2RWRS, F3RWRS or A.R 3.5.

...so are you using Cameron or not?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:

F1 race winner Evgeny Restov would like to enquire about the possibility of running in the test. :P

YDT requires drivers to be eligible for RWS2, and Restov has waaay too many F1 races for that. :P
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Any young talent ready for AR2.0 Europe? If so, give Vivendi EBL a ring. We need drivers that aren't as erratic as weed smokers. Maybe add some speed as well? Yeah, that.
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

go_Rubens wrote:Any young talent ready for AR2.0 Europe? If so, give Vivendi EBL a ring. We need drivers that aren't as erratic as weed smokers. Maybe add some speed as well? Yeah, that.

Jerry de Boer wrote:maaaaaaan I'm not erra...erratic...Jan, we gotta phone for a pizza...Domino's would so be open right now...and I so want a pizza...duuuuude...
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

Ataxia wrote:

...so are you using Cameron or not?

Yes, I am using Cameron.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

go_Rubens wrote:Any young talent ready for AR2.0 Europe? If so, give Vivendi EBL a ring. We need drivers that aren't as erratic as weed smokers. Maybe add some speed as well? Yeah, that.

16 year old Dutchwoman and Voeckler protégé Marjolein Postma is interested.

Image Image
go_Rubens
Location: A raging river somewhere in the Eastern (cough) United States (cough)

Post by go_Rubens »

Biscione wrote:

16 year old Dutchwoman and Voeckler protégé Marjolein Postma is interested.

Well, JJ Taylor is not that good. I don't have anythng to lose by dropping him. Marjolein is on!
Felipe Baby, Stay Cool

Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

URGENT: Telstra DMR are looking for a driver to fill their second seat for the inaugural season of F5000. This is the last full-time seat available in the series, so first come first serve.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

East Londoner wrote:URGENT: Telstra DMR are looking for a driver to fill their second seat for the inaugural season of F5000. This is the last full-time seat available in the series, so first come first serve.

I suppose Dorien Lamberigts isn't scheduled to do anything. (well she was entered for Formula Female, but i doubt that championship is going to happen) She has some experience in the previous incarnations of AR3.5 and F3RWRS.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

This wrote:
East Londoner wrote:URGENT: Telstra DMR are looking for a driver to fill their second seat for the inaugural season of F5000. This is the last full-time seat available in the series, so first come first serve.

I suppose Dorien Lamberigts isn't scheduled to do anything. (well she was entered for Formula Female, but i doubt that championship is going to happen) She has some experience in the previous incarnations of AR3.5 and F3RWRS.

I guess you could say that's a deal. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

People Power presents CR Motorsport is looking for a North or Central American driver to join them in the Macau touring car race. Decent performance in said race will be rewarded with 2018 drive for CR
Motorsports in a category to be decided after the race.

Edit: Offer dealt with.
Last edited by Klon on 16 Dec 2014, 00:54, edited 1 time in total.