Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
AndreaModa

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by AndreaModa »

Likewise, De'Longhi Ford Racing, the factory Ford effort, are after two race-winning drivers from GTR WC, ACO LMC, AR ST, or AR GTi to make up their 2017 Macau Touring Masters team. The two drivers signed will have options to remain at Jones for 2018 in either ACO LMC or (pending entry) GTR WC.
Last edited by AndreaModa on 16 Dec 2014, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

AR GTi front-runner Pedro Renales is also available for hire by any team for the Macau Touring Masters. Renales is a multiple race-winner in ARGTi this season.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Team RFM are on the lookout for an Asian driver to represent the local team in the Macau Touring Masters. Driver must have GTR WC, ACO LMC, AR ST, ARGTi experience.

Hunter Autosport are on the lookout for a driver to replace Thomas Westernberg in the ARST. Should driver perform well they will be presented with an offer to continue with the team for 2018.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

peteroli34 wrote:Team RFM are on the lookout for an Asian driver to represent the local team in the Macau Touring Masters. Driver must have GTR WC, ACO LMC, AR ST, ARGTi experience.

Catalina Zhang (CHN) has ARST experience this season with People Power presents Dodge CR Motorsport.

peteroli34 wrote:Hunter Autosport are on the lookout for a driver to replace Thomas Westernberg in the ARST. Should driver perform well they will be presented with an offer to continue with the team for 2018.

The Peak Motorsport Group can offer you Kaitlyn Harris from the Harris Finance ZAR ARGTi team.
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

This wrote:
AustralianStig wrote:So does he have the drive? If so I'll need to advise ZombieKart that he's got a sick granny and therefore needs to miss some races.

Yup, you were first of the two candidates.

Bump: As some championships use a Wiki-only, i forgot to confirm this. But he gets his 5 races eventually.

Imprortant, RonDen RE will have a seat availabe in 2018! We are looking for drivers who have won races and scored lot of podiums in junior classes. It's time to get RonDen back to the top!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Nebula Grand Prix are looking for drivers to continue challenging for honours in F2RWRS for 2018.

Potential candidates should have strong pedigree in the lower series with a minimum of race wins in AR3.5 and/or F3RWRS, and must have the desire to reach a top-line series in the next season or two.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

A.E.T. Alliance and Sentinel Motorsport is seeking for drivers for AutoReject Indy World Cup and AutoReject Indy Academy, respectively. Good experience in previous open-seater series preferred. :)

>inb4 people tell me to sign Sugiharto (he's going for tin-tops, guys)
Last edited by FMecha on 02 Feb 2015, 14:32, edited 1 time in total.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

FMecha wrote:>inb4 people tell me to sign Sugiharto (he's going for tin-tops, guys)

Could've fooled me...
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:A.E.T. Alliance is seeking for drivers for AutoReject Indy World Cup and AutoReject Indy Academy. Good experience in previous open-seater series preferred. :)

>inb4 people tell me to sign Sugiharto (he's going for tin-tops, guys)

Tim Horan is interested in the AR IWC seat. He has previous experience in AltCART (race winner) and also F1R Indy Championship Series.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Hunter-Maple Racing is on the lookout for a driver to Join our Indycar programme for 2017 previous indycar experience would be beneficial
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Schroder have one seat available for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy. If there are any drivers interested in stepping up to AR 3.5 in 2018, this could be a good opportunity to impress.
The Iceman Waiteth
What if Kimi Räikkönen hadn't got his chance in 2001?
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Backmarker wrote:Schroder have one seat available for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy. If there are any drivers interested in stepping up to AR 3.5 in 2018, this could be a good opportunity to impress.

Sølvy Ødegård, currently 8th in her debut AR2.0E season, is interested. Currently a second season of AR2.0E is more likely for 2018, but AR3.5 is possible if she does well in the race.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Backmarker wrote:Schroder have one seat available for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy. If there are any drivers interested in stepping up to AR 3.5 in 2018, this could be a good opportunity to impress.

Guadalupe Alvarez Reina, currently 1st on her debut season on F5000, would be interested in stepping up for the NC race
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Just as an aside, as long as Ataxia does not have any objections, Schroder would like Thomas Butler to compete in the other seat for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and are interested in signing him to a 2018 deal to go for the AR3.5 title, but appreciate he may wish to weigh up his options first.
The Iceman Waiteth
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

In search of: part-time driver for AR indy academy with some experience in the PMMF canon.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

John Bean, former F1 driver for Marussia, is currently trying to rebuild his career, and is a frontrunner in the F5000 championship for the Playstation NISMO team. He has a wealth of experience in his career already despite still being in his late 20s; F1, Indy Championship Series, Touring Cars and now F5000. He could perhaps contend for the title straight away on the back of all his experience.

Image Image
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Backmarker wrote:Just as an aside, as long as Ataxia does not have any objections, Schroder would like Thomas Butler to compete in the other seat for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and are interested in signing him to a 2018 deal to go for the AR3.5 title, but appreciate he may wish to weigh up his options first.

Londoner owns Butler; my driver is Komarek.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Ataxia wrote:
Backmarker wrote:Just as an aside, as long as Ataxia does not have any objections, Schroder would like Thomas Butler to compete in the other seat for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and are interested in signing him to a 2018 deal to go for the AR3.5 title, but appreciate he may wish to weigh up his options first.

Sorry.

Just as an aside, as long as East Londoner does not have any objections, Schroder would like Thomas Butler to compete in the other seat for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and are interested in signing him to a 2018 deal to go for the AR3.5 title, but appreciate he may wish to weigh up his options first.
The Iceman Waiteth
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Backmarker wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

Sorry.

Just as an aside, as long as East Londoner does not have any objections, Schroder would like Thomas Butler to compete in the other seat for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and are interested in signing him to a 2018 deal to go for the AR3.5 title, but appreciate he may wish to weigh up his options first.

Thomas Butler is happy to participate in the Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and would be pleased to sign a deal for 2018, depending if Valerian in Alt-F1 wish to take up their draft option on him for the 2018 F1 season. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Two young drivers have been in search of a drive for a few months now and are happy to take up any free spot.

Christophe Laboury, Belgian, 20 years old, described by good friend Noel Fielding as "a bit weird",
"Lain Coubert", has a Spanish racing licence although he looks vaguely Asian, 19 years old, has challenged paddock figures to find his true identity.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

RLR would like to sign Laboury for AR2.0 NA 2018.
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
Backmarker

Post by Backmarker »

Normal32 wrote:

Guadalupe Alvarez Reina, currently 1st on her debut season on F5000, would be interested in stepping up for the NC race

We'll take her for the NC race, with a view to evaluating her for 2018.
The Iceman Waiteth
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

roblomas52 wrote:RLR would like to sign Laboury for AR2.0 NA 2018.

Eh. Sure, go ahead :)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

My list of driver DECs has been updated for 2018, and there are a few drivers available. If you're interested in a driver, please PM or post in here.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Jazmin Caldeiro Lopez (Mexican, 17 years) is looking for a seat in AR2.0 (both E and NA acceptable) for 2018. She is a canon rookie.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Introducing: Voeckler Talent Troupe's 2018 Canon Rookies

Bringing you the best talents from the strangest corners of the planet, Voeckler Talent Troupe has a veritable smorgasbord of unusual drivers for your consideration in the upcoming 2018 canon season.

Image Hernán Aguilar
Looking for a seat in: AutoReject 2.0 North America - HIRED!
Peddling his talents in Argentine Formula Renault, Aguilar is a prodigy of the well respected Gabriel Werner Competición racing programme, and is now looking to make the step up to an international level. He is hoping to go stateside and begin a career in AR 2.0 NA, hoping one day to make it either to Formula 1 or Indy.
Aguilar is well backed by cellular provider Millicom, and their market-leading Latin American mobile brand Tigo.

Image Göran Arvid Åkerman
Looking for a seat in: Anything
Hailing from the autonomous island of Åland, the smallest region of Finland - and oddly, a region of Finland where no-one speaks Finnish, but rather Swedish - Göran has been inspired by the motorsport success of both Finland and Sweden, and has committed himself to becoming the first professional racing driver from his tiny nation. No-one is quite sure how he managed it, but somehow Göran convinced Eckerö Shipping to partly back his efforts to make it in the sport. Some say it's because his family business, a small garage firm, discreetly mended the CEO's stranded car in the middle of the night while in a compromising position...

Image Adilmar Caetano Xairim
Looking for a seat in: AutoReject GTi
Adilmar Xairim is the son of Portuguese immigrants to Macau, and holds both Macanese and Portuguese passports. Inspired by André Couto, he wants to make it as a pro racing driver, and someday get a professional contract with a manufacturer team. His dream is to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. But everyone has to start somewhere, and after experience racing old specification WTCC cars in local Intersport races, he hopes to finally go global and move into the GTi feeder series. Backing his quest for sportscar stardom are Pakelo Lubricants and Hyflux.

Also seeking employment
Voeckler also has a small number of drivers currently without a seat for the 2018 canon season. These drivers already have canon experience and are looking to continue their careers.

Image John Bean
Looking for a seat in: Any high-level series
A driver who rose through the ranks too quickly, debuting in F1 for Marussia at a mere 22 years of age, his career spiralled into the darkness. However, Bean has been working hard to rebuild, and following occasional appearances in series such as the Indy Championship Series and Reject Touring Car Championship, he finally nailed down a full programme for 2017, running at the front in F5000 for the NISMO works team. Having gone back to basics and proven he still has talent, Bean is now looking to graduate back to the higher echelons of motorsport once again, and is open to offers for 2018.

Image Zénaïde Voeckler
Looking for a seat in: Anything - SOLD!
Zénaïde had an unfortunate season in AR 2.0 NA - clearly she had speed, but was too often on the receiving end of nothing more than pure bad luck. Being a Voecker, Zénaïde comes with a list of sponsors as long as your arm.

Image Oliveiro Cinotti
Looking for a seat in: Sportscars
Cinotti started out his career the way most drivers do - feeder single seater formulae. When that didn't worked out, he converted to a tin-top racer, driving Ferraris for Trueba in GTRWC and ACO LMC. Now he's searching high and low for a full-time programme in 2018. Could you perhaps offer this Silver driver a home? The perfect addition to any Pro-Am Ferrari squad!

Image Jans Zeitner
Looking for a seat in: Anything that has a roof
This lad has been around in sportscars for a while now - racing in the Independents class of GTRWC in 2016 for Rojo's Lamborghini team, then splitting his time between GTRWC and ACO LMC in 2017 in a Ferrari. While he'd most of all like to return to GTRWC on a full-time programme, he'd also consider moving across to touring cars, if a full-time opportunity were to arise there.

Image Image
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

tommykl wrote:
roblomas52 wrote:RLR would like to sign Laboury for AR2.0 NA 2018.

Eh. Sure, go ahead :)

Cheers mate

Biscione wrote:Introducing: Voeckler Talent Troupe's 2018 Canon Rookies
Image Zénaïde Voeckler
Zénaïde had an unfortunate season in AR 2.0 NA - clearly she had speed, but was too often on the receiving end of nothing more than pure bad luck. Being a Voecker, Zénaïde comes with a list of sponsors as long as your arm.

Would Zénaïde Voeckler be interested in driving for RLR in AR2.0 NA 2018?
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

roblomas52 wrote:
Biscione wrote:Introducing: Voeckler Talent Troupe's 2018 Canon Rookies
Image Zénaïde Voeckler

Would Zénaïde Voeckler be interested in driving for RLR in AR2.0 NA 2018?

Soooooooooooooooold

Image Image
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

East Londoner wrote:
Backmarker wrote:Just as an aside, as long as East Londoner does not have any objections, Schroder would like Thomas Butler to compete in the other seat for the Nobushige Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and are interested in signing him to a 2018 deal to go for the AR3.5 title, but appreciate he may wish to weigh up his options first.

Thomas Butler is happy to participate in the Fukuda Memorial Trophy, and would be pleased to sign a deal for 2018, depending if Valerian in Alt-F1 wish to take up their draft option on him for the 2018 F1 season. :)

UPDATE: Having discussed matters with the Valerian management, they are happy for Butler to race for Schroder in 2018, with them activating their draft clause for the 2019 F1 season. Thomas Butler is therefore happy to sign with Schroder for the 2018 AR3.5 season. :)
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

Seeing as others are offering drivers for hire I'd like to offer up...

Nelson Odewa (NGR) - looking for a drive in AR2.0 Europe
Nelson is a Nigerian, born and raised in the sprawling city of Lagos and is backed by telecoms giant MTN who are prepared to bankroll his career for as far as it will go. He has speed, he's handled himself well in small South African club races, having moved to the country as a teenager to further his career. He considers Danny van Rijkens as his hero and rolemodel and his dream is to one day reach F1RWRS. Having done everything he can in South Africa, MTN have decreed that the time is right for him to move to Europe and really start to climb the ladder. He is searching for a drive with a good AR2.0 Europe team which will be financed entirely by MTN. In return they expect significant branding on Nelson's car.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

The Loyer Racing Technologies AR Indy World Cup team is searching for a full time driver for the 2017 season. Previous experience(especially open wheel) would be appreciated.
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Hunter-Maple Racing is on the look out for any driver wanting to take part in the AR2.0NA end of season test. Could lead to a 2018 drive with the team.

Pyotr Mikoyan is looking to move to AR2.0E for 2018 and is thus available to test for any team
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

peteroli34 wrote:Hunter-Maple Racing is on the look out for any driver wanting to take part in the AR2.0NA end of season test. Could lead to a 2018 drive with the team.

Pyotr Mikoyan is looking to move to AR2.0E for 2018 and is thus available to test for any team

Angelica Lopez, who drove for Peak Motorsport Canada in 2017 would be interested in the test.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
mrfakeboullier

Post by mrfakeboullier »

peteroli34 wrote:Hunter-Maple Racing is on the look out for any driver wanting to take part in the AR2.0NA end of season test. Could lead to a 2018 drive with the team.

Erik Donnelhelm would be willing to test
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

To replace Mikoyan, Team Mecha Racing USA is looking for a driver for AR2.0NA. :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

With the end of AR 2.0 one of my drivers is looking for a drive. Norwegian rookie Torolf Siggurdsson is looking for a drive in either AR 2.0E or Rejects Gti to gain some entry-level experience, since he was shafted when Zidan went down to AR 2.0.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

Very suddenly, Belgian journeyman Laurent Seron finds himself looking for a drive in any series that is willing to take him. He has extensive experience in F2RWRS, has competed in multiple F1RWRS non-championship races and also has testing experience. He was also the 2016 SARS champion in the GT class.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Chad Brooks, the younger brother of 2015 Aston 24 hours winner Calvin Brooks, is looking to step up to compete in the successor to AR2.0NA in 2018.

Birth date: May 15, 1999
Nationality: Canadian
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Driver needed to sub for Steven Mackintosh at the Singapore round of the IWC. Must have IWC experience or have been a title protagonist in either of the 2017 AR2.0 series.

Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

V8fan12 wrote:Driver needed to sub for Steven Mackintosh at the Singapore round of the IWC. Must have IWC experience or have been a title protagonist in either of the 2017 AR2.0 series.

I can offer you Luke Gilson-Clarke who finished 4th in AR2.0NA during 2017