Classifieds: Driver Needed!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
V8fan12

Re: Classifieds: Driver Needed!

Post by V8fan12 »

peteroli34 wrote:
V8fan12 wrote:Driver needed to sub for Steven Mackintosh at the Singapore round of the IWC. Must have IWC experience or have been a title protagonist in either of the 2017 AR2.0 series.

I can offer you Luke Gilson-Clarke who finished 4th in AR2.0NA during 2017

Ok cool done deal! Thanks!
Owner of the Peak Motorsport Group.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

REPOST TIEM!

Voeckler Talent Management has a number of drivers currently without a seat for the 2018 canon season. These drivers already have canon experience and are looking to continue their careers.

Image Marcel Agyemang-Badu - Image TOP PICK
Looking for a seat in: F1 or F1RWRS/ARWS
Agyemang-Badu is a highly skilled youngster, having won the 2015 Rejects of LFS championship in his very first attempt, racking up more race wins than any other driver on the way to the title. This has been followed up by two race winning seasons in F2RWRS, where unfortunately the nature of the series (people keep crashing into him!) means his attempts at a title change have been blocked. Nevertheless, he still has results that prove he is a top talent, and now is the time for him to step up to the big leagues and make an impact.

Image Salvatore Miccoli - Image TOP PICK
Salvatore Miccoli is a stellar junior driver, ready to make the step into the highest echelons of motorsport. His impressive CV includes the 2015 F1R Indy Championship Series title, and finishing runner up in the 2016 International Formula Reject Challenge. Plenty of race wins in both series in his CV make him an excellent young talent.

Image John Bean
Looking for a seat in: Any high-level series
A driver who rose through the ranks too quickly, debuting in F1 for Marussia at a mere 22 years of age, his career spiralled into the darkness. However, Bean has been working hard to rebuild, and following occasional appearances in series such as the Indy Championship Series and Reject Touring Car Championship, he finally nailed down a full programme for 2017, running at the front in F5000 for the NISMO works team. Having gone back to basics and proven he still has talent, Bean is now looking to graduate back to the higher echelons of motorsport once again, and is open to offers for 2018.

Image Benoît Voeckler
Looking for a seat in: Anything
Benoît has experience in everything. Almost literally. F1RWRS, F2RWRS, F3RWRS, Rejects of LFS, IFRC, F1RDS, AR Super Touring - he's raced in them all. This despite only being in the sport for three years! He really is a jack of all trades. He comes with a whopping great check book too. Interested? No? What do you mean no? Don't be silly. You're broke, you need the cash!

Image Oliviero Cinotti
Looking for a seat in: Sportscars
Cinotti started out his career the way most drivers do - feeder single seater formulae. When that didn't worked out, he converted to a tin-top racer, driving Ferraris for Trueba in GTRWC. Now he's searching high and low for a full-time programme in 2018. Could you perhaps offer this Silver driver a home? The perfect addition to any Pro-Am Ferrari squad!

Image Jans Zeitner
Looking for a seat in: Anything that has a roof
This lad has been around in sportscars for a while now - racing in the Independents class of GTRWC in 2016 for Rojo's Lamborghini team, then splitting his time between GTRWC and ACO LMC in 2017 in a Ferrari. While he'd most of all like to return to GTRWC on a full-time programme, he'd also consider moving across to touring cars, if a full-time opportunity were to arise there.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Biscione wrote:REPOST TIEM!

Voeckler Talent Management has a number of drivers currently without a seat for the 2018 canon season. These drivers already have canon experience and are looking to continue their careers.

Agyemang-Badu is a highly skilled youngster, having won the 2015 Rejects of LFS championship in his very first attempt, racking up more race wins than any other driver on the way to the title. This has been followed up by two race winning seasons in F2RWRS, where unfortunately the nature of the series (people keep crashing into him!) means his attempts at a title change have been blocked. Nevertheless, he still has results that prove he is a top talent, and now is the time for him to step up to the big leagues and make an impact.

Salvatore Miccoli is a stellar junior driver, ready to make the step into the highest echelons of motorsport. His impressive CV includes the 2015 F1R Indy Championship Series title, and finishing runner up in the 2016 International Formula Reject Challenge. Plenty of race wins in both series in his CV make him an excellent young talent.

Image John Bean
A driver who rose through the ranks too quickly, debuting in F1 for Marussia at a mere 22 years of age, his career spiralled into the darkness. However, Bean has been working hard to rebuild, and following occasional appearances in series such as the Indy Championship Series and Reject Touring Car Championship, he finally nailed down a full programme for 2017, running at the front in F5000 for the NISMO works team. Having gone back to basics and proven he still has talent, Bean is now looking to graduate back to the higher echelons of motorsport once again, and is open to offers for 2018.

Image Benoît Voeckler
Benoît has experience in everything. Almost literally. F1RWRS, F2RWRS, F3RWRS, Rejects of LFS, IFRC, F1RDS, AR Super Touring - he's raced in them all. This despite only being in the sport for three years! He really is a jack of all trades. He comes with a whopping great check book too. Interested? No? What do you mean no? Don't be silly. You're broke, you need the cash!

Image Oliviero Cinotti
Cinotti started out his career the way most drivers do - feeder single seater formulae. When that didn't worked out, he converted to a tin-top racer, driving Ferraris for Trueba in GTRWC. Now he's searching high and low for a full-time programme in 2018. Could you perhaps offer this Silver driver a home? The perfect addition to any Pro-Am Ferrari squad!

Image Jans Zeitner
This lad has been around in sportscars for a while now - racing in the Independents class of GTRWC in 2016 for Rojo's Lamborghini team, then splitting his time between GTRWC and ACO LMC in 2017 in a Ferrari. While he'd most of all like to return to GTRWC on a full-time programme, he'd also consider moving across to touring cars, if a full-time opportunity were to arise there.

Would Salvatore Miccoli be interested in a seat in Valerian at the 2018 F1 season?
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
SeedStriker

Post by SeedStriker »

Image John Bean

Image Benoît Voeckler

Image Oliviero Cinotti

Image Jans Zeitner

USD is interested in Agyemand-Badu or Benoit Voeckler for F1RWRS/ARWS' 2018 season
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Team Mecha is interested in Miccoli :)

Also, as a matter of internal team policy, we also need a pay driver that does reasonably well (otherwise we'll just renew Tojo's contract). :)
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

I should probably mention that DGNgineering has reached an agreement with Salvatore Miccoli to run 10 races in Formula 1 in 2017.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

FMecha wrote:Team Mecha is interested in Miccoli :)

Also, as a matter of internal team policy, we also need a pay driver that does reasonably well (otherwise we'll just renew Tojo's contract). :)

Miccoli is not interested in the Mecha offer, given their complete lack of pace in races, crippling unreliability, and the possibility of having Hiroto Tojo as a team-mate.

Miccoli also declines the Valerian offer, based on both their lack of performance, dubious financial health, and bizarre driver swapping decisions from this season. On the other hand, John Bean has less to lose, and will consider pretty much any drive in F1.

Miccoli is leaning towards a possible deal with DGN in 2018, given their decision to give him a run out for part of the 2017 season. However, he will also consider the USD offer for ARWS.

Also, Agyemang-Badu is potentially interested in the USD ARWS offer, but requests the team contacts his manager to discuss in detail the team's current and future plans, before he could possibly settle on a decision.

Image Image
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

I'll look to the former Sunshine drivers then. :)

I'll also need a fast pay driver to replace Tojo. (Not Ben Fleet either, okay?)
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

FMecha wrote:I'll look to the former Sunshine drivers then. :)

I got the fastest pay-driver in the whole of F1RWRS! .But is your team worthy of running The Pole Master?
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

And what if it's not OK, eh?

You got a problem with him, do ya? Well, do ya? Do ya?

:P
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

dr-baker wrote:

And what if it's not OK, eh?

You got a problem with him, do ya? Well, do ya? Do ya?

:P

I dunno, maybe the fact his qualifying pace is in no way offsetting his horrendous racing ability anymore? He could barely get on the grid by the end of the season.
Everything's great.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Salamander wrote:
I dunno, maybe the fact his qualifying pace is in no way offsetting his horrendous racing ability anymore? He could barely get on the grid by the end of the season.

I know, it did get pretty shocking by the end, didn't it. But still, Martin McFry is the new Ben Fleet! (But he's already under contract...)
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

With the ACO Le Mans Cup officially collapsed, Vic Sunset is looking for a drive in any series. As one of the stars of Life GP/ Rejects-1 and his notable experience in F1 cars through F1GP2C he is certainly not without experience. Probably up there with old man Voeckler I reckon :D
Last edited by CaptainGetz12 on 09 Apr 2015, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:With the ACO Le Mans Cup officially collapsed

[citation needed]

Also, Niko Eskola will make himself available for anything that has a roof in it. :)
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

FMecha wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:With the ACO Le Mans Cup officially collapsed

[citation needed]

Pi confirmed that in the chat quite a few weeks ago.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Mitsuri Motor Engineering is looking for a driver in SANDWICH. Previous experience in AR2.0E/NA and F3RWRS prefered.

EDIT: We are now looking for Asian drivers only, still preference in AR2.0E/NA or F3RWRS experience, as well as preference on Japanese drivers.
Last edited by Normal32 on 09 Apr 2015, 21:55, edited 1 time in total.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

Far East Associates Racing (F.E.A.R.) requires two drivers for SANDWICH - F3RWRS/AR3.5 or similar experience necessary. One Asian driver needed.

Biscione wrote:I mean, Renaldo Jimenez, could you ask for a more world class pay driver? Who even is Alexey Buyvolov, amirite?
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Narita Engineering are on the lookout for and experienced Japanese driver to drive for them in SANDWICH
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Kurosawa Engineering is looking for the same thing as the posts immediately above. Please help. Cheers.
#FreeGonzo
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

SeedStriker wrote:

Image John Bean

As mentioned in my subsequent posts in the F1RWRS thread, Blokkmonsta is interested in Miccoli to drive for use for our debut season in F1RWRS. We areb't like those stooges at those other upstarts, we swear! :)

As for John Bean, we will offer him a drive in SANDWICH for the winter, since that series is a good place to sharpen up your skills for the top-tiers of motorsport.
AdrianBelmonte_

Post by AdrianBelmonte_ »

FXS Racing needs two drivers for SANDWICH, no experience needed, preferably asian drivers
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

To team owners in the SEAT Leon SuperCup (formerly the Lupo GTi series), Austrian rookie Thorsten Thalberg is looking into obtaining a drive for the 2018 season. He brings a sponsorship package from the Austrian supermarket chain Billa.

In addition, my new Canadian driver Tim Fields is looking for a drive in the soon-to-be-renamed AR2.0 North America series for 2018. He currently does not bring sponsorship.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
AdrianBelmonte_

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:FXS Racing needs two drivers for SANDWICH, no experience needed, preferably asian drivers

Both seats still available
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:
AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:FXS Racing needs two drivers for SANDWICH, no experience needed, preferably asian drivers

Ichiro Yoshida is still unsigned.
Everything's great.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

AdrianBelmonte_ wrote:

Former F1 driver Shad Griffith is up for the role.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

You would be better off putting a blind monkey in the car rather than Shad Griffith. Why not go for a more sensible choice like Adelaide Voeckler?
Everything's great.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Scuderia Adriatica is looking for a talented youngster for its newly formed F3 team. Some AR2.0 or similar canon experience is desirable, though not necessary :)
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

novitopoli wrote:Scuderia Adriatica is looking for a talented youngster for its newly formed F3 team. Some AR2.0 or similar canon experience is desirable, though not necessary :)

I'd like to offer you the drivers contracted to Octan, who drove for us the previous year but of course their owners have to agree on it. I'd prefer to have them another year in F3.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
AndreaModa

Post by AndreaModa »

This wrote:
novitopoli wrote:Scuderia Adriatica is looking for a talented youngster for its newly formed F3 team. Some AR2.0 or similar canon experience is desirable, though not necessary :)

I'd like to offer you the drivers contracted to Octan, who drove for us the previous year but of course their owners have to agree on it. I'd prefer to have them another year in F3.

Ah, I'd forgotten about old Chuck! He'd be happy to take the Adriatica drive!
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Jorge Alvarez Torrente and Jari Lappalainen are looking for AR3.5 drives.

Lappalainen's car just needs a few Kemppi and VR Group logos, so that's just a small thing.

For Jorge...well, ideally his car would be light blue, with plenty of Estrella Galicia, CEPSA and Telefonica logos. I can help it fit in with the team's existing scheme somehow; contact me if you're interested and we'll work it out.

I'm also looking for an AR2.0E seat for Kevin van Kerckhoven.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Ataxia wrote:I'm also looking for an AR2.0E seat for Kevin van Kerckhoven.

Voeckler Junior requests his services.

Image Image
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Guadalupe Alvarez Reina is looking for a seat in either AR2.0NA or F3. She has previous experience from F5000.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Biscione wrote:
Ataxia wrote:I'm also looking for an AR2.0E seat for Kevin van Kerckhoven.

Voeckler Junior requests his services.

Done and done. Nismo and GT Academy logos on the car would be verily welcomed.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Normal32 wrote:Guadalupe Alvarez Reina is looking for a seat in either AR2.0NA or F3. She has previous experience from F5000.

Adriatica would like to sign her.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

novitopoli wrote:
Normal32 wrote:Guadalupe Alvarez Reina is looking for a seat in either AR2.0NA or F3. She has previous experience from F5000.

Adriatica would like to sign her.

Done.
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Kurosawa Engineering is looking for a young driver (preferably a talented one) for the Eurasian F3 championship, in case RNG decides that we can't have Pietro Fittipaldi.
#FreeGonzo
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Due to the upcoming changes in the canon structure, all of my junior drivers are looking for AutoReject 3.5 seats in 2018:
Tommi Hämäläinen (currently 2nd in F3RWRS)
Anu Võsu (2016 F1RDS champion, currently 8th in F3RWRS)
Thomas Yorke (6th in 2016 F3RWRS)
Daniela Anger (4th in 2017 AutoReject 2.0 Europe)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

***UPDATED***

With Autorejects 2.0 North American dissolving Malik Zidan and Alexi Schnass are out for a drive for 2018.

Zidan is looking for a drive in Formula 3 or Indy Academy (or similar open-wheeled series). He has a couple of wins in AR 2.0 NA, has some experience in AR 3.5, and finished top 10 overall in FRENCH, taking the inaugrual win.

Alexi is currently racing in SANDWICH, but he is open to any lower-tier series that needs a driver for 2018.
Last edited by CaptainGetz12 on 25 Apr 2015, 16:59, edited 2 times in total.
V8fan12

Post by V8fan12 »

The following drivers on my books are available for drives in 2018:
Open Wheel
Benjamin Foster-Thompson
Dakota Summers
Skye Summers
Verna Klien
Angelica Lopez

Tin-Tops
Catalina Zhang

New Drivers
Dylan Shaw
Madison Shaw
Aurora Summers

AdrianBelmonte_

CaptainGetz12 wrote:***UPDATED***

With Autorejects 2.0 North American dissolving Malik Zidan and Alexi Schnass are out for a drive for 2018.

Zidan is looking for a drive in Formula 3 or Indy Academy (or similar open-wheeled series). He has a couple of wins in AR 2.0 NA, has some experience in AR 3.5, and finished top 10 overall in FRENCH, taking the inaugrual win.

Alexi is currently racing in SANDWICH, but he is open to any lower-tier series that needs a driver for 2018.

FXS Racing wants to extend an offer to Zidan to race in the F3 Eurasian Championship
#FoxesFansHooligans

#HaasShouldBeSoLucky