Alternate F1 - The Manufacturer Era - 2005-2009 Seasons

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Alternate F1 - The Manufacturer Era - 2005-2009 Seasons

Post by Klon »

As I have decided to run the final years purely as a quicksim without outside interference, I will post the results from that in this thread for further canon purposes.

2005, Part I of IV
2005, Part II of IV
2005, Part III of IV
2005, Part IV of IV
2006, Part I of IV
2006, Part II of IV
2006, Part III of IV
2006, Part IV of IV
2007, Part I of IV
2007, Part II of IV
2007, Part III of IV
2007, Part IV of IV
2009, Part I of IV
Last edited by Klon on 13 Jan 2019, 16:36, edited 12 times in total.
Salamander

Re: Alternate F1 - The Manufacturer Era - 2005-2009 Seasons

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies, after the San Marino Grand Prix wrote:This is an absolute disgrace. Patrick Friesacher should have his superlicence revoked for that. I was on the verge of delivering the greatest racing victory in history: past, present, and future. No driver has ever driven as well as I have today. From 19th on the grid, no less, I single-handedly carved a path through the field and was on the verge of taking a well-deserved (even moreso than usual) home victory for the glorious Tifosi. Me. The reigning World Champion and greatest thing to ever happen to motorsports.

Friesacher should be ashamed. Minardi struggle enough without some sadsack paydriver loser screwing up any chance of actual sponsorship being given to a team that clearly needs it. The FIA should seriously look at implementing a system to prevent people from driving in Grands Prix who clearly do not deserve to be here.

James James Davies, after the Spanish Grand Prix wrote:It was a solid race for our team - it's certainly good to see that slacker Melrose actually drive decently for once - I can't win the World Constructor's Championship for the Prancing Horse all by myself, after all. However, we do need to look at both championships here, and realise that it is vitally important that I am able to score every point available to me. It's pretty obvious that this year is going to be won by the slimmest of margins - so many teams and drivers can win, and even I'm not guaranteed a victory, which should tell you something.

It was good for Danny boy to get some experience fighting at the front of the field but he needs to understand that he is part of a team, all working towards a common goal - to win both championships. Anybody can see clearly that Danny has no shot at the Driver's Championship, so clearly his job is to work as a support act to me, the main event.

I have to also call into question the race direction today. The team had a golden opportunity on the last lap to order Melrose to pull over and allow me to score another two points, which would've really helped solidify my position, fighting for my second World Driver's Championship.

Still, we're absolutely in the thick of the championship here, which is incredibly impressive given the blatant cheating committed by those drivers on Michelin tyres. Those tyres are clearly breaching the regulations and I have to urge the FIA to take a very close look at them, to ensure that we have a fair and balanced championship to present to the fans.
Sebastian Vettel wrote:If I was good at losing I wouldn't be in Formula 1.
Everything's great.
I'm not surprised about anything.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

The second quarter of 2005 has been added to the opening post.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Daniel Melrose, after the United States Grand Prix wrote:These are a rather hollow eight points here today given the circumstances, but with how tight the field is this year, we have to take every opportunity we can get.

However, what James needs to understand is he simply cannot run me off the road like that. He very nearly cost us a 1-2 result through his own desperation, and that's not on. After that, the team told us to hold position, despite me having the clearly quicker car today, but at the end of the day, the team is here to win races and titles. Next time he tries to pull those sort of games on-track, don't expect me to yield so easily.
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

The third quarter of 2005 has been added to the opening post.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Daniel Melrose, Team Radio during Hungary wrote:That Sammy Jones, what a bathplugging idiot! He drives around like a bathplugging Sasquatch and then puts us in a gravel trap while we're trying to lap him. He's an overrated hack that will never amount to anything

Daniel Melrose, after Italy wrote:You have to ride the highs and the lows in this sport, but man does this one sting. We easily had the pace on everyone this weekend, and we got off to a nice lead before the transmission let go. The team said it's a freak failure, but those sort of issues shouldn't be happening just like that. It's simply not good enough this late in the season when we've got a title to win
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies after the German Grand Prix wrote:Well, after a couple of races where I couldn't even see the finish due to circumstances completely outside of my considerable control, it is nice to be back on the podium again. Still, as a driver who demands nothing but the utmost perfection, it's incredibly disappointing to be handed a trick setup for qualifying which completely backfired on my chances of taking what would've been a well-deserved pole position.

Still, that's hardly ever stopped me before - I am the defending, reigning World Drivers' Champion after all, I can handle a little adversity. But the really infuriating thing for myself is that that jumped-up kid - who calls himself my teammate! - used his Ferrari to actively harm the team's chances of winning the race. Needless to say, personally my priority is retaining my title as World Drivers' Champion - the undisputed greatest in the world. However, we also have a duty to our team to maximise our points score at every opportunity, and I absolutely could have and should have won this race for the glorious Scuderia.

Three separate occasions Danny boy forced me off the track. It wasn't enough that he lost the lead right off the start to some loser Brazilian McLaren hired because nobody else wants to deal with Ron Dennis, but to then double-down on his failure by stopping an otherwise-inevitable Ferrari victory is appalling.

James James Davies after the Turkish Grand Prix wrote:Who even is Kimi Raikkonen!? What kind of crap is Renault even pulling with that car!? I better see a disqualification after this race!

James James Davies wrote:Today, I think you can see the benefit of experience. I knew all through practice and qualifying that Danny boy was just asking too much of the car - he was never going to finish this race. Every Grand Prix is an exercise in perfectly managing your equipment so as not to overuse it, but it seems that Danny just could not help himself.

I can't say I blame him - the opportunity of scoring a home win for Ferrari here in the greatest racetrack in the world is a very tempting prospect. But... to finish first, first, you must finish. By pacing myself all through the weekend I knew I would be able to make the finish, and faster than anyone else who would also make the finish. Perhaps Danny boy will learn something from today... then again, probably not.
Everything's great.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

The final part of 2005 has been uploaded. I am fully aware that I spelt Christijan Albers' name wrong, so do not bother pointing it out.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

Ted Kravitz, following the 2005 Chinese Grand Prix wrote:... I had said before the race I didn't expect the weather to be a factor... I have to congratulate you on a well-driven season, but other than that, I don't know what to say.
James James Davies wrote:Neither do I, Ted... I'm pretty calm most of the time. ... We had a Ferrari that could've won the championship. And Daniel Melrose can kiss my ass.
Ted Kravitz wrote:... There you have it. I really feel bad for you.

--------------------------------------------

James James Davies, some time later wrote:I don't really have any specific comments to make on the race, or the season as a whole.. I think everything can speak for itself. All I will say, is that the team is going to have to make a decision quite soon - me or Melrose. I will never drive alongside that moron ever again.
Everything's great.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Daniel Melrose wrote:We had the car to win both championships this year, so to walk away with neither is soul-destroying. With two races to go, we were just 3 points outside the lead, but certain elements conspired against me with the spate of late mechanical failures, otherwise it would have been a very different story here today.

As for next year, I'm looking at my options, as clearly some people out there don't understand the meaning of the word "Team". There's a couple of new opportunities that excite me which I'd love to be a part of, but we won't know for sure until the new year what's happening.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

The 1st part of 2006 has been uploaded. For the statistic, it must be noted that JJD had a Grand Chelem in Australia.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

The third part of the 2006 season is added.

www.f1rumours.net wrote:Kimi Räikkönen Injured

Championship contender Kimi Räikkönen suffered a horrible accident. After spinning on the first lap, Räikkönen worked his way back through the field before running up the back of Jenson Button on lap 6 due to aquaplaning at turn 14 and impacting the wall at high speed.

According to sources near Räikkönen, the Finnish driver has suffered a torn ACL in the right leg, multiple bone fractures in the left leg and a dislocation of his tibio-fibular joint. Whilst unsure if and when he will return to motorsport, he is out of any serious danger. According to rumours, experienced German Nick Heidfeld is expected to take his position.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

The final part of 2006 is online. As I plan on focusing on Alt-F1 2020 and to a lesser degree Russian F4 in the next weeks, 2007 onwards won't be put online for a while.
Salamander

Post by Salamander »

James James Davies following the Italian GP wrote:And once again, Daniel Melrose proves himself the most unsporting driver on the grid. We had this race won, and instead he decides to just block me, when he's a lap down, for lap after lap and completely ruin my race. It's just more proof that the team was right to fire him and that he belongs sucking noodles for those nobodies at Sauber. Danny boy has pace, I'll give him that - but the guy has zero discipline and has no business being at the front of the field.

James James Davies, following the Uruguayan GP wrote:Well, this was always my championship anyway, even before Raikkonen's... unfortunate accident. Regardless, I think anybody who ever doubted my status as the greatest driver ever, of all time, will most certainly be eating their words after my performances this year. I'd like to thank Ferrari, and Luca in particularly for being every bit the team I expected them to be this year. Without question, our success this year has been thanks to their efforts to keep up with my demands.

That is why... it pains me to say, but I will not be driving for the Scuderia in 2007. I have unfinished business to settle, I am afraid.
Everything's great.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Thanks to the volunteer work by Gertrand_Bachot, we can present to you the first part of 2007. You'll find the results in the OP.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

We can now present the second and third parts of 2007. Please ignore the wrong name at the Nürburgring race.

www.f1fanatic.co.uk wrote:McLaren out of ’07 championship and fined $200m, lose points in 2008 and 2009

The FIA have announced that McLaren will not score constructors’ championship points this year, be deducted 50 championship points in the 2008 and 2009 season and face an unprecedented $200m fine for their role in the espionage case.

However Sammy Jones and Pedro de la Rosa, who was confirmed to be replacing James James Davies after his shock retirement, will still be allowed to score points towards the drivers’ championship. Despite earlier assurances, Felipe Massa was banned from competing in FIA events for 2008 for his role in the events.

McLaren will also not be allowed any constructor’s representatives on the podium for the rest of the year. On top of the fine, losing the constructors’ championship points means they will also lose any discounts on travel costs they would have earned. They have also been told that their 2008 car will be independently scrutinised for the presence of Ferrari intellectual property.

Felipe Massa and Sammy Jones were present at the hearing; James James Davies was not. Recent developments in the case have centred on a purported exchange of e-mails between Massa and Jones. The pair were asked to supply any e-mails relevant to the case and told they would be immune from punishment if they did.

According to Auto Motor und Sport McLaren were prepared to claim that its former engineer Phil Mackereth had taken three discs of plans to Renault. However the FIA stated that this would be the subject of a separate investigation of necessary and has no bearing on the current hearing.

Ferrari has issued a press release stating it is ‘satisfied’ that the truth has emerged. They added: “In light of new evidence, facts and behaviour of an extremely serious nature and grossly prejudicial to the interest of the sport have been further demonstrated.”
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Alright, to give you the rundown, I lost the files for the 2008 season. GB can confirm the results on the wiki are as they state they are. 2009's first part is online.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Klon wrote:Alright, to give you the rundown, I lost the files for the 2008 season. GB can confirm the results on the wiki are as they state they are. 2009's first part is online.

Thanks for doing all of these seasons by the way. It was a tall order, and you got through all of it very well!
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?