Alt79 - Fourtunate Son - That's All Folks!

The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
Aislabie

Re: Alt79 - Fourtunate Son

Post by Aislabie »

Motor Sport Magazine wrote:"Welcome to Ecclestone's F1" - FISA insider

Carnage, coming soon to a Silverstone near you.

At the BRDC International Trophy this weekend, thirteen Formula One teams competed for what has long been regarded as the biggest prize on the non-Championship calendar. On that topic, we received the following statement from a major individual from within a high-ranking FISA team:

Unnamed FISA insider wrote:Today we saw the realities of what Bernie Ecclestone and FOCA want Formula One to become. A plethora of British teams, racing at a British venue, with the only barriers to entry being one's ability to find the circuit, and the ability not to draw the ire of Ecclestone. Among those to meet both criteria were the Dywa of Lena Trosschi - a former drifting competitor, 18 seconds off the pace - that came to the finish line no fewer than nine laps down in a 40 lap race and was regularly outstripped by cars that were freewheeling after engine blowouts, and the Williams of Derek Daly, who was not a regular Formula One driver and who caused severe damage to more than 20% of the race's other competitors, including his teammate Watson - who was lapping him at the time.

Only two cars finished on the lead lap.

Not among those teams made welcome at the event were Ferrari, Renault, Ligier and Alfa Romeo: four of Formula One's most prestigious teams, excluded due to their allegiance with FISA, allegedly the sport's governing body. Surely this is not a future that any Formula One fan can look forward to?
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Lena Trosschi wrote:Hey fans? You seen that shitshow of rich kids trying to run into me and sabotaging my well-engineered car that i modified for street racing? Riot!!!!!!

*The British don't understand why, but some punks in the crowd don't need a second thought and started rioting and looting teams*
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

XXXI BRDC International Trophy

Post by pasta_maldonado »

XXXI BRDC International Trophy - Qualifying

1979 Marlboro Belgian Grand Prix - Race

Fastest Lap: James Hunt - 1:15.040
Drive of the race: Jean-Pierre Jarier: Podium. In a Boro?! Give this man a drive (minimum wage will do)
Reject of the race: Derek Daly: The BRDC is the perfect stage to market yourself to F1 bigwigs. Daly showed the paddock exactly why they shouldn't hire him.
Dishonourable mentions:
1. Dywa
2. Dywa
3. Dywa
4. Dywa
5. Dywa
6. Dywa
7. Dywa
8. Dywa
9. Trosschi

Lap Charts

Protesting
You can protest a non-championship race...but you're talking to the race organisers only. Small time.

Link to protest form

Prize Money
Lotus - 50k
Tyrrell - 50k
Boro - 50k
Hesketh - 50k
Williams - 50k
ATS - 30k
Ensign - 30k
Mianrdi - 30k
Interscope - 15k
B&S - 15k
Brabham - 10k
Dywa - 3k
VDS - 3k

Spreadsheet
Budgets have not yet been updated.

Upgrades

Upgrades are OPEN. You may make a total of 1 upgrade in each area between races. Please check the 'Upgrade Prices' tab for an overview of the upgrade costs, and the 'Upgrades' tab to view how many upgrades your car has received this season, and how much the next one will cost.

Remember, this is the same upgrade period as before the BRDC International Trophy

Ferrari, Renault, and Matra engine upgrades are now available

Please request upgrades using the following form:

Code: Select all

Team:
User:

G Upgrade: (Grip Upgrade; Y/N)
H upgrade: (Handling Upgrade; Y/N)
D upgrade: (Drag Upgrade; Y/N)
M upgrade: (Chassis weight/mass Upgrade; Y/N)

Engine upgrade: Y/N

FISA-FOCA Tensions:
0 - Heaven is a place on Earth
1 - Mild resentment
2 - Severe disagreement
3 - Summit talks
4 - Boycott threatened
5 - Breakaway series[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

De Telegraaf wrote:Jean-Pierre Jarier shines in controversial race at Silverstone

The XXXI BRDC International Trophy, held yesterday at the Silverstone circuit, was won by Thomas Nurmester aboard his Lotus, ahead of Tyrrell's Tom Pryce and Boro's Jean-Pierre Jarier, who surely put one of his best ever performances on Grand Prix machinery.

Jarier, who in the mid 1970's was highly rated amongst his peers, found himself in the sidelines this year, but his performance with Boro, on the invite of Eric Broadley, has certainly placed the frenchman back in the radar of Formula 1 paddock. Jean-Pierre Jarier didn't offer any comments on his performance or on any possible full-time to grand prix racing.

Bob Hoogenboom was very happy with the performance that the team put in the Non-Championship race. "I couldn't believe my eyes when Jarier crossed the finish line. Despite our struggles with the incosistency of the car, we extracted the maximum we could. We were meant to enter Michael here, but Eric insisted we tried Jarier. He accepted to drive for free and we told him - have fun. And he ran one of his best races in a long, long time, showcasing the talent we all one he has.", commented the Boro principal. "It was very emotional. It's a non-championship race, but for us, it's the proof we have what it takes to be competitive from now on.", commented Rody Hoogenboom, the more quiet of the two Boro owners.

Despite not having had the time to shine as his team-mate, Vittorio Brambilla once again brought the Boro home, this time in 6th place. He once again seemed quite pleased with the car. "I think the car does well in these type of tracks, but it's quite hard to extract full performance at times. We need track temperatures to be correct to push, and in the raceday, we got it right. Qualifying, not so much, but we are excited for Monaco next time round. Motivation is an all-time high here at Boro."

Bob Hoogenboom also decided to comment on the state of Grand Prix right now, after the Non-Championship race. "Is this really what Formula One is all about? Formula One is about the best drivers in the best cars, and it's entirely up to debate if some teams have... what it takes to be in the circus. Bernie should be embarassed to let some of those racing cars - if we can call them that - to show up at the track like that."

Team: Boro
User: Miguel98

G Upgrade: Y (think we should have money for both)
H upgrade: Y
D upgrade: N
M upgrade: N

Engine upgrade: N
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Ferrari upgrades:

• Grip
  • Handling
  • Drag
  • Engine
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Autosport wrote:Sliding Skirts Banned for 1980

In an announcement, FISA President Jean-Marie Balestre announced that in a new-for-1980 rules package, sliding skirts on Formula One cars would be banned from the 1980 season onwards. The sliding skirts, which are used to 'seal' the car to the ground providing increased levels of downforce, have been blamed for the increased speeds of Formula One cars in recent years - speeds which in the eyes of FISA have been getting dangerously high.

Article obscured

Monaco Grand Prix Event Schedule wrote:Thursday
08:15 Coffee and biscuits provided by ACM
08:30 Mandatory driver's safety briefing
09:00 Pre-qualifying
10:00 Free Practice 1
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 15 Apr 2021, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Eddie Cheever wrote:I can't say much about the Dywas. I managed to get around them with little problem. I'm just happy we got a decent result today. We're punching above our weight here, like Boro and Hesketh are doing.

I wouldn't drive one though: I heard stories about their "exclusive" series...
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Teddy Mayer wrote:Once more, Balestre proves his complete lack of understanding of the soul of this sport. A rash, simple-minded decision instead of looking for genuine ways to provide safety improvements without undermining the engineering competition at the heart of all we do. It is sometimes hard to look my crew in the eye, knowing they have to execute the silly decisions made by FISA.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Rodolphe Van Der Straten wrote:How come we get as much prize money as those Dywa bathplug? Thanks to their chichanery we couldn't even retire our cars safely.
Also we've been thinking about leaving FISA for a while, they got us in with the promise of customer Alfa-Romeo or Matra engines but then made them so expensive not even Arrows could afford them. Mr. Ecclestone, what do you think of this? Send me a telex. (not the band)
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Team: Lotus
User: Misé

G Upgrade: Y
H upgrade: Y

Engine upgrade: Nein
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

Sufficiently impressed by her perfomance in her comeback to motorsports at the XXXI BRDC International Trophy following life-threatening injuries a year prior, Dywa would like to announce that Lena Troscchi shall replace Beppe Gabbiani at the Monaco Grand Prix.
James Hunt, commentating on the 1991 German Grand Prix wrote:The Benettons looking very smart together on the track, mostly because they're both going so slowly.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Luciano Sighinolfi wrote:First of all, I'd like to thank Bob Sparshott for giving me the chance to drive the Spartec car for 40 laps. I am as always proud to be a Formula One driver, and for the same team that first gave me a chance.

More importantly though, it was great to see Lena Trosschi back in a race car, even though I wish for her sake that it had not been another Dywa. I personally couldn't sit in another Dywa for as long as I lived after our crash at Rouen last year, but for a while there it looked like she might never drive any kind of car again. We may see the world very differently, but it would be my pleasure to take her out to any restaurant in London after the race, which I hope can go some way towards an apology for my part in her accident for which I will always bear responsibility.

I truly look forward to the next time we see each other at a racetrack or away from it.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Lena Trosschi wrote:Well i know a nice fairtrade vegan place ran by some Irish friends here. Or is mr. Sighinolfi feeling too good for such a place?

Let's make it clear, you can't just apologise with material things. You literally tried to kill me and you're trying to blame Dydo Monguzzi for your own failures. I can tell you he's an amazing engineer who takes my feedback of the car very seriously!

I mean the difference is pretty obvious, you payed big bucks for a seat that was barely better than mine and i drove pretty much for free. You're just a rich spoiled capitalist pig who thinks racing is a game. It's serious to me, it's my passion, it's a matter of life and death, and i'd rather get killed then being a sell-out like you. And i don't care how much you **** Bernie's ****, i'll always be a level above you as a human.

I don't look forward to seeing you again and i honestly wish you'd get sent to the gulag. You've got no human decency.

I'm not here to make friends, i'm here to make comrades.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

Luciano Sighinolfi wrote:Well then...
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

Team: Tyrrell
User: Dom

G Upgrade: Y
H upgrade: N

Engine upgrade: N
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Monaco Grand Prix

1979 Monaco Grand Prix Grand Prix - Pre-Qualifying

1.Ligier-Matra 2:56.124
2. Hesketh-Ford 2:57.746
3. Lola-Ford 2:58.283 (Boro)

4. Interscope-Ford 2:58.312
5. Ensign-Ford 3:00.070
6. Rebaque-Ford 3:00.761
7. Minardi-Ford 3:01.793
8. Merzario-Ford 3:03.664
9. Spartec-Ford 3:06.580
10. Dywa-Renzo 3:26.009

1979 Monaco Grand Prix - Qualifying

1979 Monaco Grand Prix - Race

Fastest Lap: Alan Jones - 1:21.120
Drive of the race: Mario Andretti: Ferrari's most competitive showing for a few races now
Reject of the race: Williams Strategy: Threw away a commanding win for Villeneuve with lap 74 pitstop call. Real Ricciardo 2016 vibes.

Lap Charts

Protesting
After each race, you can protest up to one team or driver (for now). To submit a protest, use the Google Form linked below. To confirm your protest has been lodged, please drop a post in the thread along the lines of "team X has lodged a protest against Driver Y at Z Grand Prix".

Link to protest form

Spreadsheet
Budgets have been updated.

Upgrades

Upgrades are OPEN. You may make a total of 1 upgrade in each area between races. Please check the 'Upgrade Prices' tab for an overview of the upgrade costs, and the 'Upgrades' tab to view how many upgrades your car has received this season, and how much the next one will cost.

Team:
User:

FISA-FOCA Tensions:
1 - Mild resentment
2 - Severe disagreement
3 - Summit talks
4 - Boycott threatened
5 - Breakaway series[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

1979 Race of Champions

1979 Race of Champions
Once again, the Race of Champions will take place at Brands Hatch as a precursor to the European Grand Prix. Only 26 cars are allowed to enter the race.

A flat travel fee of £15,000 will apply to non-British teams.

Any driver currently signed to drive for all races for a team will automatically race for you if you so choose in the Trophy. You are free to sign different drivers, however, they will be subject to an RNG. Drivers for non-championship teams will also be subject to RNG. Wages do not have to be paid to any driver competing in a non-championship Grand Prix. However, injuries may still occur.

Prize money will be given out to teams in the usual fashion.

Users are permitted to enter only ONE of their teams into the Race of Champions. Entries are split into two categories:

1. Full-time entrants (those who have purchased the full season travel package) [8 teams]
2. Part-time entrants (those with a European only travel package or who enter race-by-race) [5 teams]

Link in case table does not work properly for you.

Please use the following forms for submitting entries:

Category: Full time / Part-time
Team Name:
Number:
Driver #1:
Driver #2: (if making multiple bids)
Number:
Driver #1:
Driver #2: (if making multiple bids)

Note: the gap between the Monaco GP and European GP is one upgrade period. You can only upgrade once in each category between now and the European GP
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Arrows will enter.

Driver 1: Nigel Mansell
Driver 2: Clay Regazzoni

If not, Château and Arnoux in the car.
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Valentino Nicchi would be interested in racing at the Race of Champions.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

Category: Part-time
Team Name: Boro
Number: 32
Driver #1: Vittorio Brambilla
Number: 33
Driver #1: Clay Regazzoni
Driver #2: Jean-Pierre Jarier
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Dom_Wings

Post by Dom_Wings »

Category: Full-time
Team Name: Tyrrell
Number: 3
Driver #1: Tom Pryce
Number: 4
Driver #1: Robert Kagan
Join the GPR Discord server! https://discord.com/invite/6YDQ3aV
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Team Name: Scuderia Everest
Number: 23
Driver #2: Teo Fabi
Driver #3: Piercarlo Ghinzani
Number: 24
Driver #1: Eddie Cheever
This Could Be You

Post by This Could Be You »

Category: Full time
Team Name: March Engineering
Number: 5
Driver #1: Harvey Jones
Number: 6
Driver #1: Patrick Depailler (if not yet maimed)
Driver #2: Patrick Tambay
Driver #3: Guillaume Gauthier
Your Signature Here

Named after HRT, now on HRT
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

Team Name: Dywa
Number: 35
Driver #1: Ottavia Cacciatori (DEC: me)
Number: 36
Driver #1: Arsenio Matarazzo
James Hunt, commentating on the 1991 German Grand Prix wrote:The Benettons looking very smart together on the track, mostly because they're both going so slowly.
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Team: Lotus
Number: 55 (curse you March)
Driver 1: Thomas Nurmester
Number: 56
Driver 2: TBA
TORA! TORA! TORA!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Team Name: Interscope Racing
Number: 37
Driver #1: John Watson
Driver #2: Danny Ongias
Number: 38
Driver #1: Eddie Cheever
Driver #2: Marc Surer
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

B&S Fabrications
Driver 1 (43): Luciano Sighinolfi
Driver 2 (44): Divina Galica
Peteroli34

Post by Peteroli34 »

Team Name: Brabham
Number: 7
Driver #1: James Hunt
Number: 8
Driver #1: Desire Wilson
Driver#2: Nelson Piquet
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

Team Name: Ensign
Number: 21
Driver: Ronnie Petersen
Number: 22
Driver: Jan Lammers
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Oh still a spot, since VDS has no moneys, this should be Ligier's thing.

Team Name: Ligier
Number: 25
Driver #1: Alain Prost (seems to have no F3 commitments that weekend)
Driver #2: The regular Tambay
Number: 26
Driver #1: Patrick Gaillard (pls gib moneys)
Driver #2: The regular Laffite
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

Category: Well, technically Part-time, but really
Team Name: Marlboro Team McLaren
Number: 23
Driver #2: Masahiro Hasemi
Number: 24
Driver #1: Ken Smith
Driver #2: Jean-Pierre Jaussaud
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

1979 Race of Champions

1979 Race of Champions - Qualifying

1979 Race of Champions - Race

Fastest Lap: Tom Pryce - 1:24.550
Drive of the race: Vittorio Brambilla: Vittorio Brambilla makes it two podiums in two non championship races for LolaBoro. Yes, he was helped by attrition today, but still finished ahead of faster cars on pure pace.
Reject of the race: Ken Smith, Clay Regazzoni, Jean-Pierre Jarier: Ended their race by running into the back of a Dywa

Lap Charts

Protesting
You can protest a non-championship race...but you're talking to the race organisers only. Small time.

Link to protest form

Prize Money
Tyrrell - 50k
Boro - 35k
Lotus - 50k
March - 50k
Arrows - 50k
Ensign - 50k
Ligier - 15k
Everest - 15k
McLaren - 30k
B&S - 30k
Interscope - -12k
Dywa - -12k
Brabham - 3k

Spreadsheet
Budgets have not yet been updated.

Upgrades

Remember, this is the same upgrade period as before the BRDC International Trophy

Team:
User:

FISA-FOCA Tensions:
1 - Mild resentment
2 - Severe disagreement
3 - Summit talks
4 - Boycott threatened
5 - Breakaway series[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

B&S "delighted" with Race of Champions result
A 12th-row lockout in qualifying and the last two cars to see the chequered flag might not seem like much to write home about, but for B&S Fabrications this was a hugely successful weekend. Not only was it the team's second successive double finish in a non-Championship event, but it was also the team's first-ever Formula One Top 10, and the resulting prize money will make a huge difference to the team.

"We're delighted with how the Race of Champions worked out for us," said Galica after the event. "It's not pretty, but we're getting the job done. At this point, our entire focus is on building for 1981, and results like this are an essential part of doing that."
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Piercarlo Ghinzani wrote:How about that? Trying to replace me with some rookie? I doubt he pays as much as me anyway!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Anon. E. Mous. - a very salty Renault Spokesperson wrote:The driving standards shown by some of these drivers this year has been atrocious, and this is by far the worst example of it so far. Rene has been given all the opportunities in the world, and he showed today yet again why he is not ready for this sport yet, clearly crossing the pit entry line illegally and putting our driver Jean-Pierre in a dangerous situation. While he was able to continue, the damage from the incident forced us to retire the car some laps later, costing us a valuable result. Therefore, we are officially putting in a protest with FISA against Rene Arnoux for such a careless act

That's not to say he's the only one out there who is like that. This is all the fault of Bernie and his FOCA clan, allowing anyone with a half-finished car in the back of a shed and allowing them into the sport for the right price and their loyalty. The move to remove the entrants' championship and move towards a constructors' championship is a step in the right direction, and will hopefully help turn this sport into a more professionally-run organisation, instead of the circus with its rotating cast of clowns it is now
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Autosprout wrote:ARROWS "UNWELCOME" IN FISA
The FISA/FOCA war could be turned up a few degrees followed leaked comments from an unidentified source within the Arrows North Star Racing Team in which a heavy shot was levelled towards fellow members Renault and Ferrari. The unnamed source called Jean-Pierre Jabouille and Enzo Ferrari a "pair of humourless industrialists" whilst drinking with saloon car ace Gerry Marshall in the Kentagon bar at Brands Hatch following Sunday's European Grand Prix.

René Arnoux has been involved in a number of incidents in the past few races - most notably a huge incident this past weekend which saw Jabouille taken to a local hospital. It is believed that Arnoux will be temporarily suspended by the Milton Keynes-based team. (this article continues but I have no interest in writing it)

Arrows North Star Racing Team will be benching René Arnoux for the upcoming San Marino Grand Prix. Vaticano driver Valentino Nicchi will be taking his seat for this round.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

(Cleared by Pasta)

Team: Gilden Kölsch Sachs Racing
Rounds: 12-14
Car #55: Klaus Ludwig
Car #56: Timo Fuchs (DEC: Me)
Chassis: Martini MK24B
Engine: 1977 Cosworth DFV

Gilden Kölsch will help pay for staff to build/assemble the chassis, and will provide a good-will supply of beer to both Sachs Racing and to Martini, as well as other F1 teams (Save for Ensign) for the German GP weekend proper.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

RAC European Grand Prix

1979 RAC European Grand Prix - Pre-Qualifying

1. Ligier-Matra 2:48.863
2. Lola-Ford 2:49.867
3. Hesketh-Ford 2:50.204

4. Interscope-Ford 2:50.329
5. Minardi-Ford 2:52.452
6. Rebaque-Ford 2:52.923
7. Ensign-Ford 2:53.004
8. March-Ford 2:53.800 (BF1RT)
9. Merzario-Ford 2:57.608
10. Spartec-Ford 2:57.268
11. March-Ford 2:57.443 (Madom)
12. Dywa-Renzo 3:14.819

1979 Monaco Grand Prix - Qualifying

1979 Monaco Grand Prix - Race

Fastest Lap: Jody Scheckter - 1:25.619
Drive of the race: Jacques Laffite: Points in the lelgier deserve a DOTR.
Reject of the race: Rene Arnoux: Rene, they're called mirrors. You generally check them before veeringa retiring car off the track. Just thought you should know. By the way, I think Jean-Pierre's waiting for you in the car park...

Lap Charts

Protesting
After each race, you can protest up to one team or driver (for now). To submit a protest, use the Google Form linked below. To confirm your protest has been lodged, please drop a post in the thread along the lines of "team X has lodged a protest against Driver Y at Z Grand Prix".

Link to protest form

Spreadsheet
Budgets have been updated.

Upgrades

Team:
User:

FISA-FOCA Tensions:
1 - Mild resentment
2 - Severe disagreement
3 - Summit talks
4 - Boycott threatened
5 - Breakaway series[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Pinkd56
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Pinkd56 »

Can Arrows have a grip upgrade please.
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

FISA-FOCA Dilemma

Dilemma 1: What to do with Arrows?

Jean-Marie Balestre wrote:'umourless industraliestes? 'ow dare he criticise le grandees. Off with his head!

Arrows are no longer welcome as a FISA-aligned team after their inflammatory comments.

As a result, FISA teams have to choose whether or not to support Balestre and demand Arrows leave the FISA alliance, or oppose Balestre rally for them to stay.

Bernie wrote:Hmmm....this is good publiclity. 'Disillusioned teams seeks FOCA solace'. Another example of FISA incompetence, can't even look after their own...

Additionally, FOCA teams have the choice of supporting Bernie and 'welcoming' Arrows into the FOCA stable, or protesting their inclusion.

As always, wrong choices will result in... consequences

Use the following form to make your choice. News articles are always welcome

User:
Team:
Allegiance: (FISA/FOCA)
Stance: Support Balestre/Bernie, or oppose Balestre/Bernie

FISA-FOCA Tensions:
1 - Mild resentment
2 - Severe disagreement
3 - Summit talks
4 - Boycott threatened
5 - Breakaway series
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 22 Apr 2021, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.