by pasta_maldonado 11 Aug 2021, 09:50
North Kent Tribunal wrote:Race of Champions races on
The successful Race of Champions event will once again be held at Brands Hatch following the circuit ownership triggering an extension clause in the [rest of article not reproduced here due to being mind numbingly boring]
Autosport Magazine wrote:Peterson Leaves Ensign
Ronnie Peterson has left the Ensign team with immediate effect, a source close to the outfit has revealed to Autosport. Peterson, who competed for Ligier at last weekend's Gunnar Nilsson Memorial Trophy, is reportedly now without a contract after leaving the team he has raced for since 1977.
AutoPilot Magazine wrote:Team Ensign demands protest of Ligier and FISA, calls for Bernie support
Early reports this morning suggest that Guy Ligier and his struggling, shoddy French failure of an outfit have somehow managed to sign Ronnie Petersen for the GN Memorial Trophy. ... Mo Nunn and Team Ensign demand an immediate investigation into Petersen and Ligier and call for FOCA and Bernie Eccelstone to call for strong punishment.
Bernard Charles Ecclestone wrote:Lol git gud
Ronnie Peterson is now available for hire. Due to the Incident at the German Grand Prix, Peterson has to be on the grid for this race. This means:
- Peterson is 100% likely to race for one of the teams that bid for him.
- Peterson will sign for the rest of 1979 only, but will have a preference for your team next year (if he is still around).
- Peterson still needs to be paid at least minimum wage.
- Peterson will decide which team he goes to in the usual RNG.
- If there is only one bid, Peterson will race for that team, unless:
- There are no bids / only Dywa have bidded, in which case a team of my choosing will have Peterson foisted upon them for narrative purposes (and will not pay his wages for 1979).
If you wish to bid for Peterson, use the following form:
- Code: Select all
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?