The place for current RWRS universe and "canon" historical series
by TomWazzleshaw 10 Aug 2021, 19:35
After the spectacular fall of the previous ARWS management corps leading to the cancellation of the 2020 season, the series that started it all returns after a 12 month hiatus. (OOC: I'd been talking for months about bringing it back, and felt it was now time to finally bite the bullet and make it happen)

The following users will have right of first refusal to the following teams:

Fusion: Miguel98
MRT: Wizzie
Kjellerup: Pi31459
Jones: Ataxia
Voeckler: Biscione
Simpson: MinardiFan95
Kamaha: Klon
GASR: Normal32
NRE: Nuppiz
USD: SeedStriker
Mecha: FMecha
Blokkmonsta: Captain_Getz12
Gillet: TommyKL
Vincent: Peteroli34
Euromotor: Fantomette_BR
Adriatica: Novitopoli
Mediterranean: TCBY

There's no hard deadline for teams to confirm their return at this stage; this is purely an EOI for any existing team owners, as well as new owners who want to join the waiting list. The general idea is this would be a 'soft reset' of the series with the aim of simplifying the gameplay elements, while also tieing up some loose ends in canon.

I probably won't be running races until October at the earliest. Once the drag racing season here in the UK starts to wind down, I'll be able to dedicate more time to putting it all together
Last edited by TomWazzleshaw on 10 Aug 2021, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by Miguel98 10 Aug 2021, 19:36
Alive and ready to continue Fusion :D

Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
by Ataxia 10 Aug 2021, 21:47
I'll continue my stewardship of Jones in the vain hope of enacting a rebirth.

Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
by Nuppiz 11 Aug 2021, 10:20
NRE will continue their existence under my control.

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
by TomWazzleshaw 11 Aug 2021, 17:08
MRT will not be continuing into 2021, thus vacating that slot for a new team. The new team will be decided once I fix a deadline and all confirmations have been made

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by dr-baker 21 Aug 2021, 21:21
Foxdale Auto Racing Team may be interested in making a return if a slot becomes free.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by dr-baker 06 Sep 2021, 17:25
dr-baker wrote:Foxdale Auto Racing Team may be interested in making a return if a slot becomes free.

I drove through the real life Lower Foxdale and Higher Foxdale today while holidaying on the Isle of Man.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by tommykl 12 Sep 2021, 11:47
Eh, screw it, I'll keep the Gillet zombie going for a bit longer

kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
by dr-baker 18 Sep 2021, 15:40
So... when is this going to get going?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ci77llH0hy4

MCard LOLA
by dr-baker 19 Sep 2021, 07:17
pasta_maldonado wrote:
dr-baker wrote:So... when is this going to get going?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ci77llH0hy4

Wazzle is waiting for a break from #RaceEatNoSleepRepeat :pantano:

OK then.

MCard LOLA
by novitopoli 09 Oct 2021, 21:27
I had completely missed this thread until I was made aware of it in the Discord.

But whatever happens, count me and Scuderia Adriatica in.

sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.