Teammate Collision – Episode #0: 2012 Reappraisal

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Rob Dylan

Teammate Collision – Episode #0: 2012 Reappraisal

Post by Rob Dylan »

Hello there! Welcome back to the podcast, as instead of Episode 3, we're giving you Episode 0! That's right, we've released Klon and I's original pilot podcast from July. In it we talk about the year 2012, all its glories and failures, and comment on whether or not our forebears got it right after all in their original Reject of the Year podium.

In fact, we got so into the discussion that it ended up going on for two and a half hours :facepalm: So we split it in half, and the first half is available now :)

Find Part 1 here

Find Part 2 here

Part 2 will be uploaded in a few days. Enjoy! :dance:
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
dinizintheoven

Re: Teammate Collision – Episode #0: 2012 Reappraisal

Post by dinizintheoven »

This would be perfect for the next time I have to visit a cash machine without the aid of motorised transport.

The nearest one to me that works and doesn't charge is two hours' walk away.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:This would be perfect for the next time I have to visit a cash machine without the aid of motorised transport.

The nearest one to me that works and doesn't charge is two hours' walk away.

2 hours each way? Sounds crazy at first, but I suppose it's possible nowadays.

By the way, you're not in the Scottish Highlands? Or it does involve acswim to a neighbouring island?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Part 2 is now out! You can listen to it through the second link now added to the original post :dance:
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

dr-baker wrote:By the way, you're not in the Scottish Highlands? Or it does involve a swim to a neighbouring island?

It would have done 350-odd years ago... or I might have built a raft. Then again, 350-odd years ago, there were no cash machines.

I now have an official distance to match the time: 6.6 miles, or two laps of the Istanbul Park circuit. That's appropriate for this weekend.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"