Women's GT Masters - Important News!

The place for non-canon series, including all series that contain minimal or no references at all to the RWRS universe
AustralianStig

Re: Women's GT Masters - Important News!

Post by AustralianStig »

I'm keen to be involved in any capacity so more than happy to make the jump over to the WTCC.
Join the GP Rejects league at Fantasy F1: https://fantasy.formula1.com/join/?=2a1f25

CoopsII wrote:
Biscione wrote:To the surprise of no-one, Daniil Kvyat wins ROTR for Sochi, by a record margin that may not be surpassed for some time.

I always knew Marko read this forum.
Turbogirl

Post by Turbogirl »

AustralianStig wrote:I'm keen to be involved in any capacity so more than happy to make the jump over to the WTCC.

Awesome! Thank you very much! :D

I'm working on the details at the moment, and I should be ready next week. I'll post an announcement here when I'm done. I hope that at least four of you will make the transition, but even if that shouldn't be the case, I'll pull through with the WTCC anyway. I've organized enough solo adventures for players in my RPG group to know that such an arrangement (1 DM, 1 player) can be just as much fun as having a full house of players.

If you have some spare time on your hands, you can get yourself up to date on what has happened in the WTCC until now. That is, if you haven't been following the series already.

As for the Women's GT Masters: I've begun researching the lost data, but it will take some time to get this on the road again. We'll get there, trust me, but for now I can only promise you to keep you informed on my research progress.
RedEyes504

Post by RedEyes504 »

I'd definitely be interested to move on with the WTCC
Alexander Wurz is timeless and endless and eternal.
Turbogirl

Post by Turbogirl »

Okay, the WTCC is player-ready! If you’d like to join, please head over to the Black Stig, where you can find Season 2 of the series, or just click on the link in my signature below, and follow the instructions I’ve posted!

Thank you! :D