Parallel Universe: GP1 Test Weekend 2, Circuit Ricardo Tormo

Archive for the three above subforums
ADx_Wales
Location: The Fortress of Sofatude, with a laptop and a penchant for buying now TV day passes for F1 races.

Parallel Universe: GP1 Test Weekend 2, Circuit Ricardo Tormo

Post by ADx_Wales »

Disclaimer: Fiction, you know the score, as in "not real", except for the names, of people we like, of people we hate, of people we consider legends, of people we consider legard.

Dulcimier: In this universe Lost got cancelled after series 1, Bananas are red, Up is down, England won a World Cup, and so did every other nation.

Valencia, Spain
5pm

Not a good day for running machinery, torrential rain has put a halt to the three-hour test session today, Michelin were happy to be able to test their wet weather compounds, but even with an "only-one-car-on-track" policy for safety concerns, was too much for the GP1 machinery to control.

Only one car managed a lap, Benoit Treluyer's Toyota, acting like the canary in the mine, too slow to even celebrate merit.

The weather looks to carry on until sunday, hopes that more than just one lap will be completed this weekend is keeping the paddock in a positive mood, even if the storms are trying to be the buzz-kill to proceedings.
"The worst part of my body that hurt in the fire was my balls" Gerhard Berger on Imola 1989