Bug Report

Found a problem with the website or forum? Submit a new ticket here. Also, track progress of existing issues currently being fixed.
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Bug Report

Post by SuperAguri »

Yes I know this should be in the Bug and Maintence sub forum so if a moderator wants to move it.

Bug 1 - Not being able to reply or start a new topic in the bugs and maintence section.

Bug 2 - The Search This Forum box under the Forum name does not work and goes straight into Advance search when you click search

Bug 3 - Odd bug, but sometimes searches do not give you all the results you are looking for.

Complaint - Some of the fonts are still too small, especially the You are here text. and the current date and time.
<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
SuperAguri
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Bug Report

Post by SuperAguri »

Here is what my display looks like

Showing the nasty and small fonts (which get unreadable on a 1980x1080 and showing the fixed width of the forums.

<@Ataxia> these people are making a mess of their crepe suzettes
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

SuperAguri, I notice that according to that screen shot, your 'Last Visit' also was on 28th February 2015, as it is for me. I assume you have also been on more recently than that too?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

dr-baker wrote:SuperAguri, I notice that according to that screen shot, your 'Last Visit' also was on 28th February 2015, as it is for me. I assume you have also been on more recently than that too?

If you use "Log me on automatically each visit", the date won't change until you have to log in manually again (by either logging off on your device, deleting all cookies, or using another device).
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Nuppiz wrote:
dr-baker wrote:SuperAguri, I notice that according to that screen shot, your 'Last Visit' also was on 28th February 2015, as it is for me. I assume you have also been on more recently than that too?

If you use "Log me on automatically each visit", the date won't change until you have to log in manually again (by either logging off on your device, deleting all cookies, or using another device).

OK, I didn't realise that. But I am still automatically logged on on two devices, and the date remains the same. I guess that doesn't matter?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

dr-baker wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:

OK, I didn't realise that. But I am still automatically logged on on two devices, and the date remains the same. I guess that doesn't matter?

Yup. Only once you log off and log in again on either device will the date reset.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Nuppiz wrote:Yup. Only once you log off and log in again on either device will the date reset.

Thank you. I have learnt something today!
MCard LOLA
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

SuperAguri wrote:Bug 2 - The Search This Forum box under the Forum name does not work and goes straight into Advance search when you click search.

When I tried searching the 1962 WSRC thread, I noticed this in address box:

Code: Select all

http://gprejects.com/forum/search.php?keywords=Foitek&keywords=&t=7434&sf=msgonly

Notice that keywords= appear twice, and the software only processes the second one (checked by adding Sutcliffe after the second keywords=). Apparently the in-thread search box must have some typo in the code.

:(
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport