90s F1 on DVD

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Tealy

Re: 90s F1 on DVD

Post by Tealy »

Barbazza wrote:Sorry, I wasn't being entirely clear - I've got the 2000 review on DVD, it's the 2001 one that I don't have as it only came with that PS2 game. But the 2000 one is pretty dreadful so I'm not that desperate to get hold of the 2001 edition.

I have the 2001 DVD and I must say it's not great. However since you can pick up the game for a few quid these days (I got it 2nd hand for £2 in a Grainger Games about a year ago) it's still worth picking up.
ShaneMadrid1980

Re: 90s F1 on DVD

Post by ShaneMadrid1980 »

DonTirri wrote:
midgrid wrote:The 1983 review has a hopeless commentary gimmick, whereby the commentator (Brian Kreisky) is "interrupted" by a girl bringing him his coffee, who then stays in the recording studio and offers various pointless observations, but the actual racing footage is much better than the 1992 review. I watched the contemporary BBC coverage of the 1992 Belgian Grand Prix recently and was amazed by some of the incidents that didn't make it into the review.

Wasn't the 83 review the one where the drivers themselves did the race commentary? Or was that 84?
I cannae remember.

ps: Whats the boards stance on torrents? As I know of a site that has all f1 reviews from 1970 onwards. So you can download and burn, and thus have a DVD.

I don't suppose you still have the name of the site that has these torrents? If so could you pm me please?