Welcome to the Paul Stoddart Memorial Forum

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

Welcome to the Paul Stoddart Memorial Forum

Post by Kuwashima »

G'day all!

This is the forum for discussion on the current goings-on in F1.

Please post your comments civilly, but with passion!!

Cheers,
F1 Rejects.com
captainhappy

Re: Welcome to the Paul Stoddart Memorial Forum

Post by captainhappy »

Just wondering if you guys flew OZ jet to Melbourne this year? I am still holding out hope the Minardi TeamUSA returns to INDYCAR before long.

Very much enjoying your weekend podcasts, if you could find a sugardaddy like Branson to send you to cover every GP, that would be fantasitic!

Regards,
Nick Kowalko
I wake up in the morning and piss excellence
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

captainhappy wrote:Just wondering if you guys flew OZ jet to Melbourne this year? I am still holding out hope the Minardi TeamUSA returns to INDYCAR before long.

Regards,
Nick Kowalko

No, they flew Brawn A... eh ... I meant Virgin Atlantic; at least that's what they said in their podcast. And to the point of covering every Grand Prix like the Australian: perhaps we only need to gather enough money to make F1 Rejects a sponsor of Brawn GP, Branson may be thankful enough to give free tickets to Enoch and Jamie.
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by Kuwashima »

Actually Klon - in Australia Virgin is called "Virgin Blue". Because their planes are red. Because male red-heads in Australia are allegedly called 'bluey'.

Suffice to say the Virgin service was eons better than the Qantas service on our return flight from Melbourne to Sydney on Monday, which was delayed due to a technical fault. Due out 10.20am, we left 4.00pm! Six hours in the terminal...! Still, better that and have the plane actually land than the alternative...

Thread locked - we can continue the great joy of discussing F1 in the main body of the forum if that's OK.