Your F1 Dreams

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
DemocalypseNow

Re: Your F1 Dreams

Post by DemocalypseNow »

My last F1 dream was a bit more sane. Infact, it was an entire race made up of events that happened in previous GPs :D
Trulli picked up an injury after a monster head on crash at the previous race, Monaco, after a brake failure at the Nouvelle Chichane. Kobayashi was signed up to sub for him at Silverstone for Lotus.
He qualifies 17th [about the same as Trulli + Heidfeld had managed in previous races] and prediction is for a bone dry weekend.
He has a similar drive to Abu Dhabi, moving up the order, albeit on a 2 stop strategy instead.
However, out of nowhere, with 10 laps left, the track is hit with a thunderstorm of biblical proportions. This happens just as Kamui makes his last stop (and the last scheduled stop of any driver) who gets onto Wets.
Thus chaos ensues, and McLaren who were 1-2 with Hamilton and Sutil both bin it (albeit Sutil has some help from 3rd placed Massa, who takes himself out in the process), and 5th-8th place all come in for wets 2 laps later.
This promotes Cowboyashi to 2nd and chasing down Alonso, now with a 20s lead with 5 laps to go on inters. Kamui blitzes his times and is on his tail coming out of Luffield onto the final lap of the race.
Then its basically a carbon copy of Mansell overtaking Piquet in 1987, snatching the lead at Stowe from the Ferrari.
"...and Kamui Kobayashi wiiiiiins the British Grand Prix! Faaaaaaaaaantastic!"

So yeah, if that happens next year, I think I deserve at least one round of beer :mrgreen:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Your F1 Dreams

Post by Nessafox »

The beginning of the dream had nothing to do with F1, it was some bullying collegue and something to do with a clogged toilet it's pretty vague. But suddenly, that collegue gave me a document that was headed by 'williams F1 team' which revealed information about how Pastor Maldonado was intentionally infecting people with the covid-19, the list saying he infected more than 3000 people. Also coming to work drunk a lot and stuff like that.

I have no idea why my company would receive confidential things from williams F1, i don't know what company it was, irl i don't have work so :?

And poor Pastor, to get accused of such horrible things.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!