Michael Schumacher skiing accident

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
dr-baker

Re: Michael Schumacher skiing accident

Post by dr-baker »

golic_2004 wrote:http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/schumi-reacting-to-external-stimuli-cries-at-sound-of-family-report

The report said its information has been collected "as objectively as possible", based on "reliable and verified information" from "those who know and have seen him recently and are aware of his clinical status."

Provided that that is indeed true and reliable, then that is indeed promising news.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Two years to the day that Michael Schumacher's life changed forever. There was a story a few days ago claiming he was able to walk again, but the speed at which it was shot down, and the fact it was run by a German gossip magazine, said otherwise. To be honest, I've accepted that we probably won't ever see him in public again.
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

East Londoner wrote:To be honest, I've accepted that we probably won't ever see him in public again.

I think we will one day, but it could take years. Natural aging, after five or more years, would make his reappearance somewhat shocking as it is, when you factor in his rehabilitation I think he'll be almost unrecognisable. But such things will be so far down the list of priorities for the family as to be barely considered I would've thought. But one day, I believe, he'll wave the chequered flag at the end of a race. I'd like to think it would be for the German GP but by that stage it'll be an event wherever it takes place.
Just For One Day...
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

One name just sprang to mind after Coops' description.

Michael Watson.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Posting this here to clarify, just in case anybody came across the rumours: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/13806 ... -clarified
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA