2021 Spanish Grand Prix – Predicament Predictions!

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
dr-baker

Re: 2021 Spanish Grand Prix – Predicament Predictions!

Post by dr-baker »

Rob Dylan wrote:Apologies for the harshness, but them's the rules. You still have plenty of time and opportunity to win this year baker, and you are always at the front somewhere :)

True, I am usually Barrichello at this. Or Bottas.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
mario

Post by mario »

Rob Dylan wrote:Two records have been broken today. As far as I can see from my records, this is the most points anyone has ever won ever in one round of predicament predictions in my time. And that is both for double points and for without. Before now, the records stood as:

Most points earned with double points (max 82): 40 at the 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix (mario)
Most points earned without double points (max 41): 27 at the 2019 French Grand Prix (mario again lol)

Aislabie and Mario have beaten those respective records, after a predictable result in an unfortunately predictable series has given us sooooooo many high points-scorers. Just about the only thing that was universally mistaken was Tsunoda as MLP. However, even though you all thought he would be MLP, you also somehow KNEW he would be DBTMOTR too :x damn you all I mean good job! Aislabie and I were the first protagonists to use double points this season, and yet mario still managed to equal me :facepalm:

I don't know whether what I am about to say might make things feel better or worse for you, but I'll admit that I actually thought that I wasn't going to do all that well this time around.

In fact, come to think of it, when I got the double points record for the 2018 Brazilian GP, I commented at the time that I thought that I'd used it at the wrong time...
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

So your strategy Mario is to "do whatever feels like a bad idea" and you'll get 25 points each weekend :D
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Pacific Edge

Post by Pacific Edge »

Sorry, what does the ** mean again? :facepalm:
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Pacific Edge wrote:Sorry, what does the ** mean again? :facepalm:
Just under the points tally I explain that I gave you IIDOTR for guessing pit-stop problems, and that's basically what won the IIDOTR with the Alfa Romeo mechanic. Out of sympathy I gave you the three points :D
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Pacific Edge

Post by Pacific Edge »

:facepalm: :facepalm: Thanks