Good news everyone!

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
dr-baker

Good news everyone!

Post by dr-baker »

You remember that Norberto Fontana, Sauber driver, had his F1 helmet stolen from his family home back in 1998? Of course you do, because it it has given all of us fans of rejects many a sleepless night in the 23 years since then. Well, it turns out that it has just been found and returned to one of our favourite Argentinian rejects (alongside Gaston Mazzecane).

Full story on Autosport here.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Re: Good news everyone!

Post by dinizintheoven »

There's a bright bit of news in an otherwise consistently blackpilling decade.

Keep it polished, Norberto!
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:There's a bright bit of news in an otherwise consistently blackpilling decade.

Keep it polished, Norberto!

You want to see Norberto polishing his helmet?! :o
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

I heard Viz TV had the rights to it, and Finbarr Saunders will be the lead commentator.
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:I heard Viz TV had the rights to it, and Finbarr Saunders will be the lead commentator.

Well, I'm glad he can make money out of polishing his helmet. But it's a niche market, Only Fans of Norberto will want to see that.
MCard LOLA
Row Man Gross-Gene

Post by Row Man Gross-Gene »

Sweet mother of marmalade doc!
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Row Man Gross-Gene wrote:Sweet mother of marmalade doc!

I like that phrase. I'm going to try using that one myself.

And to be honest, I wasn't expecting the thread to go in this direction, that wasn't the plan. Honest guv'nor!
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

dr-baker wrote:And to be honest, I wasn't expecting the thread to go in this direction, that wasn't the plan. Honest guv'nor!

And now you've turned into Major Misunderstanding.