Jean Alesi allegedly arrested

The place for speaking your mind on current goings-on in F1
Londoner

Jean Alesi allegedly arrested

Post by Londoner »

There's been several reports on French-language websites websites this morning that Jean Alesi has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage. Allegedly he may have fired a mortar at the offices of a building society...

One of those news stories that can only be summed up with gifs imo...

Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
CoopsII

Re: Jean Alesi allegedly arrested

Post by CoopsII »

2020 - Life be so crazy this year!
2021 - Hold my beer...
Just For One Day...
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

what
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

So at the start of the month, I read about a WW2 mortar 2.2 inches wide and 6.7 inches in length getting stuck in a man's rectum after he "tripped and fell" in Gloucestershire, England. Now this. Unusual mortar news month.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Row Man Gross-Gene

Post by Row Man Gross-Gene »

dr-baker wrote:Unusual mortar news month.

Kind of refreshing after so many slow mortar news months. In all seriousness, a mortar is serious weaponry, I could see there being a significant sentence just for possessing mortars, much less using one. That said, at least one google translated article I saw described it as something other than a mortar, explosive device or something like that, hopefully it was less serious.
It's just unbelievable...that Formula 1 could be such a ridiculous melange of idiots.

-Jamie McGregor

Check out my colo(u)ring pages website: http://sites.google.com/site/carcoloringpages/
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

In a less dramatic version of the facts, the threw a firecracker at the window of his brother-in-laws's study. Still problematic behaviour though.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

“Oh Jean you may well look a bit worried, you’ve got a major problem sunshine”
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

I'd like to think the mighty Bertrand Gachot is sat somewhere reading about all this and nodding approvingly.
Last edited by CoopsII on 22 Dec 2021, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
Just For One Day...
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

It's now emerged that Jean's son Giuliano was also involved in the incident. Having already blown his father's life savings in F2 and F3, he was lucky to pick up a plum drive with TOM'S over in Japan...which he'll no doubt lose if convicted. The bloody fool. :facepalm:
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Londoner wrote:It's now emerged that Jean's son Giuliano was also involved in the incident. Having already blown his father's life savings in F2 and F3, he was lucky to pick up a plum drive with TOM'S over in Japan...which he'll no doubt lose if convicted. The bloody fool. :facepalm:

According to that article, they will be tried in court in January, but not in 2022 but 2023. They potentially face 10 years in prison and a fine of €150,000 if found guilty.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA