A Possible Podcast Revival

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Rob Dylan

A Possible Podcast Revival

Post by Rob Dylan »

Hi everyone! I'm considering hosting a GP Rejects podcast again on an occasional basis. I've done it before on two occasions on my own, once with Nuppiz and another time with You-Gee-Eee-Day. Because I, like yourselves am busy with personal life, at this point I'm just thinking of doing one in the mid season and another at the end of the year.

The idea would be to chat about our favourite reject moments, analyse potential future rejectdom, favourite terrible headlines, that kind of thing, as well as a special thing every episode. A semi revival of the old podcast and to talk all things rejectdom. It could be current or old, depends. And it DEPENDS because my primary idea would be to have a rotating list of guests. That means you lovely people can chat along with me! Bring along a topic! What have you always wanted to discuss about regarding F1 and Rejects? Why not join the podcast to chat about it?

So put up a response here, or send me a personal message, any way you want to do it. Let me know if you're interested in chatting, whether you have a specific topic in mind, or if you just want to go along with it.

Looking forward to the feedback! Take care everyone :)
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Ducktanian

Re: A Possible Podcast Revival

Post by Ducktanian »

If you're havin a rotating list of guests, could I suggest a segment that is used by another podcast I listen to, which in this case would be to briefly discuss the guest's history with F1 and/or GPrejects (if they havent been on before).
Murray Walker: "A lot of people here are really debating whether Ricardo Rosset is Formula 1 material"
Martin Brundle: "Well, it's a fairly short debate, Murray".
CarloSpace
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CarloSpace »

I might be interested as well. No idea of potential topics though.
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

I love a good podcast, been looking to do one myself for a while actually and I'm definitely interested in participating in something that's along the spirit of this website.

Topic wise, we're spoiled for choice aren't we? It's one of those things that we'd all have a good idea of towards the time we get around to doing it; whatever rejectful ongoing in F1 or a reject anniversary etc.