Resolved problems & previous planned downtimes.
by AndreaModa 04 May 2015, 18:58
Anyone else having this issue?

I reply to a PM, hit send, and it just sits in the outbox and never goes to the sent folder. I'm guessing others are using the system fine, so maybe it's something I'm doing wrong? Can't see what though. Would appreciate some help either way!

I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
by Butterfox 04 May 2015, 19:05
AndreaModa wrote:Anyone else having this issue?

I reply to a PM, hit send, and it just sits in the outbox and never goes to the sent folder. I'm guessing others are using the system fine, so maybe it's something I'm doing wrong? Can't see what though. Would appreciate some help either way!

That is because the receipient just hasn't read your message yet. It has always been like that.

I don't know what i want and i want it now!
by DemocalypseNow 04 May 2015, 21:33
This wrote:
AndreaModa wrote:Anyone else having this issue?

That is because the receipient just hasn't read your message yet. It has always been like that.

This is correct. On most bulletin boards a message isn't considered "sent" until it's been read by the intended recipient.

Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image