RWF: Rejects World Federation

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.

What is your opinion of the canon restructuring proposal?

Poll ended at 28 Mar 2015, 12:46

This is definitely the way forward
77%
It has potential but needs reworking
23%
I agree that tweaks are needed, but this idea isn't how to do it
No votes
Everything is fine the way it is
No votes

Total votes: 13

AndreaModa

Re: RWF: Rejects World Federation

Post by AndreaModa »

Sounds good to me chaps. Seems like there's a few loose ends to tie up as of late, the names put forward all get a thumbs up from me.
I want my MTV...Simtek Ford

My Motorsport Photos

@DNPQ_
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Well, people have now had a week to state their opinion on the matter, and the option of founding a canon council based on what is currently planned has won in a landslide election of 10 votes. 3 votes called for improvements but no comments on these were given in the topic, while no-one was competely against the idea.

To hasten the process, I am going to use the powers bestowed upon me as the first and only ever RWF Chairperson, forum administrator, person responsible for the PMMF's original restucturing and a whole lot of other things. I've decided a five-man council is the way to go, with one person representing each of the following:

• FIA-sanctioned series
  • AutoReject
  • Independents (F5000, GBRC, SEAT Leon Supercopa etc.)
  • Historical series
  • Neutral member who controls no canon series

Each member will be elected in separate polls open to all members of the forum. Due to the fluctuating rate at which series are being run (not to mention historical series not being bound to any schedule at all), each member will be elected for a term lasting one real-life year. All members controlling a series under each representative are eligible for the election, except for the neutral member who can be anyone nominated by other members. As some members control multiple series falling under different representatives, a single person may only represent one seat in the council. Should they be elected for multiple seats, they must choose one which to represent and have their votes disqualified from the other elections. Should a member withdraw from the council mid-term, either voluntarily or by losing control of their series, the next most-voted upon eligible candidate will take their place until the end of the term.

The election threads will be opened in non-discussion form (except for the neutral member election) in the main Perry McCarthy Memorial Forum, so they are as visible as possible. Each poll will run until 8th May. In exchange for dictating this much of the council's rules, I'm withdrawing myself from all elections.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
AxelP800

Post by AxelP800 »

Thought it won't change much of the things, I counted myself Indy World Series as independent series, it's no longer affiliated with AutoReject. Just info
Rio Haryanto for the win!
He upon seeing me accidentaly paint Belgian flag rotated 90 deg to right
tommykl returns from the bathroom
tommykl reads the chat logs
tommykl has a stroke