2019 FIA Formula Three Eurasian Championship

In honour of our fallen comrade. Archive of all previous canon series across all disciplines.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: 2019 FIA Formula Three Eurasian Championship

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

novitopoli wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:
novitopoli wrote:
Scuderia Adriatica would be happy to run a third car with #97.
We'd like to offer Malik Zidan the drive.

Is it a full-time seat?

Yes, of course.

Alright, I'll take the seat then. :)
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

HYPERNOVA will make the following offers for our third seat (we'll use the #21 for it).

Candidate: Jüri Vips
Nationality: Estonian
DEC User: RL

Candidate: Jannes Fittje
Nationality: German

Candidate: Lirim Zendeli
Nationality: German
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Mediterranean Motorsport will bid in order of the following drivers for the remaining seat.

Candidate: Marta Garcia
Nationality: Spanish

Candidate: Richard Verschoor
Nationality: Dutch
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

As agreed in PMs with DemocalypseNow, Linton-Solindahl Motorsports have signed up Ivan Shvestov to their second seat…
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

What did she do in her past life to deserve this?

Signup for the Random Racing League, Season TWO!!!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Rejectsport wrote:SMP - Christopherson fallout leads to Restov Racing withdrawal

SMP Restov Racing have withdrawn from the upcoming Formula 3 season after hitting a quagmire over payments with Christopherson Racing, Rejectsport understands.

The SMP Restov F3 programme was to be run out of rented space in the Birmingham facilities of the Christopherson team, but with SMP unwilling to allocate enough funds up front to satisfy Christopherson management, it seems the deal has been scrapped.

This has left Russian rookie Ivan Shvetsov without a drive and looking for another team at short notice, with precious few seats left which he can obtain, even with SMP backing. His management are reportedly in talks with Linton-Solindhal, one of the few teams with a seat left open.

Autosprint wrote:EUR F3: Christopherson Racing expands to two cars after securing new sponsor

Christopherson Racing has announced the addition of a second car for their 2019 F3 campaign, having found funds at the last minute to field Imani Burrell, protege of the team's eponymous owner.

Burrell, who finished 3rd in Anglo-Irish F4 last season, is the fourth AIF4 alumni to graduate to the series, following in the footsteps of series champion Sabrina Mann, John-Paul Casciaro and Alex Smith.

The sponsor in question, Visit Florida, backed Burrell last season, but after its spending was throttled by the calamitous Trump administration, the team lost its crucial backing from the state. With funding to the state's tourist board now re-established, a new deal was struck with only weeks to go before the season.

Despite the late addition of Burrell, the team are already set-up to run a two car operation, having been the driving force behind the now abandoned SMP Restov effort.

Christopherson's numbers will now be 5/6, with Imani Burrell now taking #5 while Gachot is moved to #6.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Normal32

RNG: Part II

Post by Normal32 »

Joey Mawson

1-99 MRT
100 F5000

Result: 46

Juri Vips

1-95 Hyper Nova
96-100 Indy Lights

Result: 45

Marta Garcia

1-99 MeMo
100 Euroformula Open

Result: 61

-----------------------------------

Also, the following teams need to change their numbers, as they need to be consecutive:

K-Apex
Mediterrenean Motorsports
Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Mediterranean Motorsports will renumber their cars to 26/27.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Also Polaris will need to chose a number that's not 33, since that's used by Theodore, and get a driver for the second car.

If Polaris and K-Apex don't provide new numbers by the 1/1, they will be assigned random numbers. And if Polaris don't assign a driver by then, they will get Humbert Moyenmoutier as a stop-gap.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Normal32 wrote:Also Polaris will need to chose a number that's not 33, since that's used by Theodore, and get a driver for the second car.

If Polaris and K-Apex don't provide new numbers by the 1/1, they will be assigned random numbers. And if Polaris don't assign a driver by then, they will get Humbert Moyenmoutier as a stop-gap.

K-Apex will change our numbers to 11 & 12.
Manager of Calsonic Team Impul in Formula E, K-Apex in PES & Eurasian F3 and Mitsuoka in Alt-F1 '76.
My career mode thread - 1988: AGS (19pts, 9th) // 1989: Arrows (25pts, 8th, 1 win!)
You'll never DNF if you always DNPQ. #RollSafe
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

Normal32 wrote:Also Polaris will need to chose a number that's not 33, since that's used by Theodore, and get a driver for the second car.

Team Name: Team Polaris International
User: John Rafael
Nationality: Malta
Car Numbers: 31/32 (edited)

---- First Driver ----
Candidate: Laura Wener
Nationality: British
DEC User: East Londoner

---- Second Driver ----
Candidate: Leonardo Lorandi
Nationality: Italian
DEC User: Real Life Driver

I have edited my post to add Leonardo Lorandi as a second driver long time ago. I requested RNG in chat.
    Unfortunately I have too many hobbies, so I only show up here once every 14 months. Still, do not remove me, I like to see the topics.
John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

Let's go with Lucas Légeret then.
    Unfortunately I have too many hobbies, so I only show up here once every 14 months. Still, do not remove me, I like to see the topics.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

I have noted Linton-Solidahl have clashes with Hypernova in terms of numbers, specifically 19. Given WaffleCat's RL commitments, they will be change to 118/119 as per last season until he can provide me with a response, whatever is to keep these numbers or to change them altogether.
Normal32

F3 Race At Okayama - Race I and II

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Dry all around in Race 1, Light Rain all around in Race 2

RACE 1

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Imani Burrell - From 19th to 10th, an amazing drive.
ROTR: Lucas Legeret - crumbled down fast after lap 1.

Commentary

RACE 2

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Alejandro de la Vega - amazing drive on the wet.
ROTR: Ivan Shvetsov - failed to capitalize on a decent starting position.

Commentary

Standings coming up shortly.
Last edited by Normal32 on 25 Jan 2017, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Well, go ahead and leave my numbers as 118 and 119 then.
My friend's USB drive spoiled, spilled tea on her laptop and had a bird poo in her hand.

John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

The name is Laura Wener.
Normal32

F3 Race At Motegi - Race III and IV

Post by Normal32 »

(yes, I am aware that Wener's spelling error is still there; this will be fixed for Imola.)

Weather: Dry all around

RACE 1

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Fajny Sklep; excellent race after poor qualifying efforts.
ROTR: Malik Zidan. I don't know what was he thinking...

Commentary

RACE 2

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: John-Paul Casciaro - only bad luck got in the way of a podium.
ROTR: Gregg Donnelly - dropped fast. His old man doesn't eat pies that fast.

Commentary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malik Zidan is currently being investigated for causing avoidable collisions with car #119 (Ivan Shvestov).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Hauger has failed to impress during his F3 outings. Thus, he will demoted to F4, where he will hopefully learn more. His replacement will be announced later today.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

This weekend was a complete writeoff for us (avoiding words which don't belong in a family-friendly board), nothing else to say.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

We'll be fine. It's Canon, non Kodak.
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Malik Zidan has been given a 2-race ban, to be served for the weekend of Imola. He could have easily avoided the crash, by either getting out of the way, or parking it in a safe spot, like Donnelly later on. He also affected Shvetsov's race heavily due to the crash that prevented him of finishing in 8th. Also to note, Shvetsov's car almost goes flying into the air, which would have severely injured him.

Adriatica will have to find a replacement, otherwise, Humbert Moyenmoutier will step up to drive.

----

Raven Roth, an American rookie driver, will be the replacement of Dennis Hauger.
CaptainGetz12
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by CaptainGetz12 »

Normal32 wrote:Malik Zidan has been given a 2-race ban, to be served for the weekend of Imola. He could have easily avoided the crash, by either getting out of the way, or parking it in a safe spot, like Donnelly later on. He also affected Shvetsov's race heavily due to the crash that prevented him of finishing in 8th. Also to note, Shvetsov's car almost goes flying into the air, which would have severely injured him.

Adriatica will have to find a replacement, otherwise, Humbert Moyenmoutier will step up to drive.

----

Raven Roth, an American rookie driver, will be the replacement of Dennis Hauger.

Blokkmonsta will leave the spot open to replace Zidan. I'll take any offers at this point.
Klon wrote:What did poor André do to you for him to be insulted like that?
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Juri Vips will take over from Kika van den Heiligenberg for results counting towards the teams' championship.
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

From now on, cars #96 and #97 will count towards the teams' championship for Adriatica.
sw3ishida wrote:Jolyon Palmer brought us closer as a couple, for which I am grateful.

Ataxia wrote:
Londoner wrote:Something I've thought about - what happens to our canon should we have a worldwide recession or some other outside event?

Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

CaptainGetz12 wrote:
Normal32 wrote:Malik Zidan has been given a 2-race ban, to be served for the weekend of Imola. He could have easily avoided the crash, by either getting out of the way, or parking it in a safe spot, like Donnelly later on. He also affected Shvetsov's race heavily due to the crash that prevented him of finishing in 8th. Also to note, Shvetsov's car almost goes flying into the air, which would have severely injured him.

----

Blokkmonsta will leave the spot open to replace Zidan. I'll take any offers at this point.

Brendon Cassidy would be interested in taking this drive.
#FreeGonzo
kevinbotz

Post by kevinbotz »

Simtek wrote:
CaptainGetz12 wrote:

----

Brendon Cassidy would be interested in taking this drive.

Bob, from the dank, diseased alley down the street, is also interested in this drive. He's a bit cirrhotic and is more than a little partial to the occasional 40 oz. of vodka, but there's no one better at salvaging half-consumed sandwiches from garbage skips than he is.
Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Alessandro De Crescenzo will take over the #97 car during Malik Zidan's race ban. Adriatica won't appeal the ban.

Ataxia wrote:

John Rafael

Post by John Rafael »

Polaris is paving its way to being the new Sauber. Eternally in the middle of the grid. Never in the podium.
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

Hello! I am new here, I was just wondering how does this work?
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?
Normal32

F3 Race At Imola - Round V and VI

Post by Normal32 »

Pilot8 wrote:Hello! I am new here, I was just wondering how does this work?

Hi!

If you are talking about canon, you would want to visit this thread.

----

(I forgot again about Wener's spelling error. Argh)

Weather: Dry all around

RACE 1

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Massimo Torelli - amazing drive in front of the home crowd.
ROTR: Joey Mawson - not the best of his drives.

Commentary

RACE 2

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Fajny Sklep - fantastic drive.
ROTR: Lucas Legeret - could have been more than just a point.

Commentary

---

On unrelated news, I might have a mid-season test hosted after either Jordan or Pau, where you will be able to gain perfomance for your lads/ladettes. More info to come when the time comes.
Normal32

F3 Pau SuperPrix - Race VII

Post by Normal32 »

Weather: Light Rain on Qualifying, Heavy Rain on Race

Qualifying:

Race:

IIDOTR: Luca Bandini - amazing drive to take 8th.
ROTR: Lucas Legeret - abussive on-track behaviour, will not be taken lightly by the stewards.

Commentary

Video reel

-----------

Stewards' Report

Lucas Legeret and Paolo Leonetti have been given penalties for their involvement in (multiple in the case of Mr. Legeret) collisions.
They will have a penalty of 10 seconds, demoting them to 4th (Legeret) and 14th (Leonetti)

Marta Garcia, Gregg Donnelly and John-Paul Casciaro also have penalties for involvement in collisions, but they are of a lesser degree (5 seconds) and demotion to 26th (Garcia) and 10th (Casciaro). Donnelly doesn't lose any positions.

New order of the race:

1. Raven Roth
2. Joey Mawson
3. Massimo Torelli
4. Lucas Legeret
5. Riley Griffith
6. Behrmann Reith
7. Juri Vips
8. Luca Bandini
9. Carmen Alvarez Torrente
10. John-Paul Casciaro
11. Sabrina Mann
12. Fajny Sklep
13. Gregg Donnelly
14. Paolo Leonetti
15. Malik Zidan
16. Alejandro de la Vega
17. Alex Smith
18. Ki-Hyun Song
19. Kenshin Takahashi
20. Imani Burrell
21. Ivan Shvestov
22. Finlay Kenneally
23. Laura Wener
24. Kika van den Heiligenberg
25. Louis Gachot
26. Marta Garcia

Mid-season test coming up shortly.
Normal32

Mid-Season Testing at EuroSpeedway Lausitz

Post by Normal32 »

For June 7 through June 10, the F3 teams will go to the EuroSpeedway Lausitz for mid-season testing.

Basically, what you have to do is tell what do you want your drivers to improve.

They can improve on the following areas:

Qualifying Pace
Race Pace
Consistency
Wet Weather Training
Oval Training

Then, in a RNG, the upgrade will be decided whatever or not is small, medium or big. There's even a chance of backfiring.

0 Detrimental
1-85 Small
86-95 Medium
96-100 Large

Small upgrades:

Q+R Pace: 0-20
WW+O Training: 0-30
Consistency: 0-75

Medium upgrades:

Q+R Pace: 20-40
WW+O Training: 20-60
Consistency: 50-150

Big upgrades:

Q+R Pace: 40-60
WW+O Training: 50-80
Consistency: 100-200

At the end of testing, the team crew will do a report round-up, giving you feedback on how much your drivers improved.

Remember that this is through a period of four days, and you can only upgrade one driver at a day. The test is also optional, so you can choose to not attend at all.

So, fill this form:

Team Name:
Day 1 Driver:
Upgrades for Day 1:
Day 2 Driver:
Upgrades for Day 2:
Day 3 Driver:
Upgrades for Day 3:
Day 4 Driver:
Upgrades for Day 4:
Ciaran

Re: Mid-Season Testing at EuroSpeedway Lausitz

Post by Ciaran »

Team Name: K-Apex
Day 1 Driver: Ki-Hyun Song
Upgrades for Day 1: Qualifying pace
Day 2 Driver: Luca Bandini
Upgrades for Day 2: Race pace
Day 3 Driver: Ki-Hyun Song
Upgrades for Day 3: Wet weather training
Day 4 Driver: Luca Bandini
Upgrades for Day 4: Consistency
Manager of Calsonic Team Impul in Formula E, K-Apex in PES & Eurasian F3 and Mitsuoka in Alt-F1 '76.
My career mode thread - 1988: AGS (19pts, 9th) // 1989: Arrows (25pts, 8th, 1 win!)
You'll never DNF if you always DNPQ. #RollSafe
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Mid-Season Testing at EuroSpeedway Lausitz

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Team Name: Plus One Racing Engineering
Day 1 Driver: Fajny Sklep
Upgrades for Day 1: Race Pace
Day 2 Driver: Fajny Sklep
Upgrades for Day 2: Race Pace
Day 3 Driver: Gregg Donnelly
Upgrades for Day 3: Race Pace
Day 4 Driver: Gregg Donnelly
Upgrades for Day 4: Race Pace
Last edited by pasta_maldonado on 16 Feb 2017, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Normal32

Post by Normal32 »

Team Name: Prema Powerteam
Day 1 Driver: Raven Roth
Day 2 Driver: Raven Roth
Day 3 Driver: Raven Roth
Day 4 Driver: Raven Roth
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Theodore's Grand Plan

Days 1 & 3: Kenshin Takahashi (quali pace)
Days 2 & 4: John-Paul Casciaro (consistency)
#FreeGonzo
WaffleCat

Post by WaffleCat »

Team Name:Linton-Solindahl Motorsports
Day 1 Driver: Behrman Reith
Day 2 Driver: Ivan Shvestov
Upgrades for Day 2: Consistency
Day 3 Driver: Ivan Shvestov
Upgrades for Day 3: Qualifying Pace
Day 4 Driver: Behrman Reith

Gonzalez

Post by Gonzalez »

Team Name: Mediterranean Motorsports
Day 1 Driver: Massimo Torelli
Upgrades for Day 1: Qualifying Pace
Day 2 Driver: Massimo Torelli
Upgrades for Day 2: Consistency
Day 3 Driver: Marta Garcia
Day 4 Driver: Massimo Torelli
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Team Name: HYPERNOVA Racing
Day 1 Driver: Carmen Alvarez Torrente
Day 2 Driver: Carmen Alvarez Torrente
Day 3 Driver: Kika van der Heiligenberg
Day 4 Driver: Juri Vips
Upgrades for Day 4: Consistency
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Team Name: Christopherson Racing
Day 1 Driver: Imani Burrell
Day 2 Driver: Imani Burrell
Upgrades for Day 2: Qualifying Pace
Day 3 Driver: Imani Burrell
Day 4 Driver: Imani Burrell
Upgrades for Day 4: Qualifying Pace
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
novitopoli
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by novitopoli »

Team name: Scuderia Adriatica
Day 1 driver: Malik Zidan:
Upgrades for Day 1: Consistency
Day 2 driver: Finlay Kenneally
Upgrades for Day 2: Qualifying pace
Day 3 driver: Alex Smith
Upgrades for Day 3: Race pace
Day 4 driver: Malik Zidan
Upgrades for Day 4: Race pace

Ataxia wrote:

alg2159

Post by alg2159 »

Team Name: Panthera Compétition
Day 1 Driver: Paolo Leonetti
Day 2 Driver: Alejandro de la Vega
Upgrades for Day 2: Qualifying pace
Day 3 Driver: Paolo Leonetti
Day 4 Driver: Alejandro de la Vega
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Team Name: Precision Mucke Motorsport
Day 1 Driver: Sabrina Mann
Day 2 Driver: Sabrina Mann
Upgrades for Day 2: Race pace
Day 3 Driver: Sabrina Mann
Day 4 Driver: Joey Mawson
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.