The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
by dr-baker 16 Jan 2018, 21:19
Ataxia wrote:Thank you all!

East Londoner wrote:Yeah, and now he's going to leave us and hang out with his new cool friends. Don't you ever forget us... :cry:

Oh for g...

...I'm not 100% leaving. I probably won't be anywhere near as active as I've been in the past, we'll have to see, but I'll still keep in touch at the very least. Unless, of course, you want me gone... ;)

I want you to tell us of the next Plamen Kralev!

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by Bleu 07 Mar 2018, 09:10
Ataxia wrote:I can, at last, make this official. After a year of freelancing for Autosport et al, I'm now going off to be the junior press officer for Formula 2 and GP3. Which is kinda cool.

Your announcement came to my mind when I saw this tweet with the catchphrase famous from the old days!

(One of the likes is from me)
by UgncreativeUsergname 08 Mar 2018, 06:17
I can't believe an official FIA thing made that reference. We've used up our annual time a company tries to do a meme thing and it's actually funny.

Tsar of the Track Designing Competition

Rob Dylan wrote:*************2007 yes i know what happened in 2007 i saw that season shut up.
by Ataxia 25 Mar 2018, 15:57
UgncreativeUsergname wrote:I can't believe an official FIA thing made that reference. We've used up our annual time a company tries to do a meme thing and it's actually funny.

I did this for you guys... ;)

hahahaha what a story mark