The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
by Rob Dylan 23 Jul 2021, 19:25
This is not an announcement of any great weight, but it is an announcement regardless:

Grand Prix Rejects now has an About page!

I know, you're all just jumping up and down in your seats as you read this in tremendous excitement.

It’s only a small addition, and one of many that are continuously coming, but we thought it was long overdue that we as a community had a real introduction to who we are, what makes a reject, and the overall philosophy of rejectdom.

Now anyone who comes to the site can have a good idea from the get-go as to who we are and what we’re about :)

Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.

Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
by dr-baker 23 Jul 2021, 20:07
I think that this was a useful addition to the site and written in an appropriate manner. We'll done.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by Rob Dylan 24 Jul 2021, 19:02
And just to clarify, I am merely the announcer. It was Klon and Miguel98 who did absolutely all of the work :deletraz:

Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.

Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
by dr-baker 24 Jul 2021, 21:17
Rob Dylan wrote:And just to clarify, I am merely the announcer. It was Klon and Miguel98 who did absolutely all of the work :deletraz:

In which case, congratulations to Klon98, Miguel Dylan, and Rob.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA