Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
dr-baker

Re: Hello everyone! New member's check in desk

Post by dr-baker »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
B Leinders wrote:Checking in...

Welcome aboard!

eytl wrote:*Must resist temptation to make toilet-related joke about how much crap is deposited into the ether courtesy of this website.* :lol:

Tells new members all they need to know, doesn't it? :lol:

So that's what I've been reading all this time... I had been wondering. :?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

dr-baker wrote:
eytl wrote:*Must resist temptation to make toilet-related joke about how much crap is deposited into the ether courtesy of this website.* :lol:

So that's what I've been reading all this time... I had been wondering. :?[/quote]

My point being that none of us takes discussion around here awfully seriously. ;)
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
dr-baker wrote:

So that's what I've been reading all this time... I had been wondering. :?

My point being that none of us takes discussion around here awfully seriously. ;)[/quote]
Well, YOU might not... :D
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

dr-baker wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:My point being that none of us takes discussion around here awfully seriously. ;)

You do?
Better than 'Tour in a suit case' Takagi.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

shinji wrote:
dr-baker wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:My point being that none of us takes discussion around here awfully seriously. ;)

You do?

I didn't exactly say that... :?
MCard LOLA
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

dr-baker wrote:
shinji wrote:
dr-baker wrote:Well, YOU might not... :D

You do?

Does anyone, really?
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
dr-baker wrote:
shinji wrote:You do?

Does anyone, really?

*Cough*CaptainHammer*Cough*
F1000X

Post by F1000X »

I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm F1000X, but you can call me Frank. I'm 22 a year old American F1 fanatic, and newly disappointed USF1 fan. I've been watching F1 since only 2002, and have remained since a staunch Mclaren (and Anti-Ferrari) fan throughout my viewership. Outside of F1 I'm a full time student, a disc jockey, and an actor when the jobs present themselves. Thats about it.
-Frank
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Frank, I think it's fair to say you will be one of the few new members who will never be accused of being a spambot. Welcome. :)
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Warren Hughes wrote:Frank, I think it's fair to say you will be one of the few new members who will never be accused of being a spambot. Welcome. :)

Who knows if he isn't in fact an experimental next-gen spambot that can actually produce coherent messages but subliminally produces shoes spam? That username's a bit suspicious...
Alianora La Canta

Post by Alianora La Canta »

F1000X - 2 posts ago wrote:I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm F1000X, but you can call me Frank. I'm 22 a year old American F1 fanatic, and newly disappointed USF1 fan. I've been watching F1 since only 2002, and have remained since a staunch Mclaren (and Anti-Ferrari) fan throughout my viewership. Outside of F1 I'm a full time student, a disc jockey, and an actor when the jobs present themselves. Thats about it.
-Frank

Welcome to F1 Rejects, Frank and hope you enjoy contributing to our commuity. Don't worry about Warren's joke - bots have accused me of being a bot in the past ;)
F1000X

Post by F1000X »

I assure you I am not a bot. However, if you want send me money I would be glad to assist you in doing so.
"Sebastian Bourdais- he once was a champ, but now he's a chump." -Will Power
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

F1000X wrote:I assure you I am not a bot. However, if you want send me money I would be glad to assist you in doing so.

Gooood afternoon sir, my name is George Agdgdgwngo. Basically sir, I am writing to you from your building societies, and I will glady assist you with processsing your transaction. If you would kindly send me your sort code, account number and bank card details I will quickly complete a mooney transfer, by wiring your monies to your bank account. I have $1,875,430 Ugandan Dollars waiting for you here sir, and they need to be withdrawn from our account immediately as we require to steam clean each vault individually and the monies will not be able to be stored there during this time you see.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
F1000X

Re: Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

Post by F1000X »

Nice Nigerian letter.
"Sebastian Bourdais- he once was a champ, but now he's a chump." -Will Power
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

F1000X wrote:Nice Nigerian letter.

No sir, I can assure you, the bank transfer is coming from Uganda, however I myself are based in the english town of Solihull. I am not from Africa at all. Cant you tell from my perfect english sir?
And sir, why have you yet to claim your monies from this account, it is important that I wire you the monies as soon as possible so we can steam clean the vaults.

Image Image
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

kostas22 wrote:
F1000X wrote:Nice Nigerian letter.

No sir, I can assure you, the bank transfer is coming from Uganda, however I myself are based in the english town of Solihull. I am not from Africa at all. Cant you tell from my perfect english sir?
And sir, why have you yet to claim your monies from this account, it is important that I wire you the monies as soon as possible so we can steam clean the vaults.

Quick, where do I send my details to? I have always wanted currency with a wire-sized hole in! Seeing the notes and coins sliding down the wire from your Gringott vault to mine would be quite a sight to behold!
MCard LOLA
JeanDenisAlcatraz

Post by JeanDenisAlcatraz »

Hi everyone.

I'm Chris, originally from Manchester, England but studying in Oxford and at the moment living in Hamburg, Germany for a year.

Long time podcast listener but I've only just signed up for some reason, probably because it's the new season.

I think HRT's majestically reject-worthy performance in Bahrain practice has forced me to finally get on here.

I'm a Williams fan, so borderline reject, and I reckon that Fernando Alonso's got this year's title in the bag. Sadly.
Warren Hughes

Post by Warren Hughes »

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Awesome username too!
Nico Rosberg wrote:Break me down mentally? Good luck with that one.

:roll:
JeanDenisAlcatraz

Cheers Warren.

BTW, if anybody is a member of another well-known F1 forum beginning with P (no advert!), my username there is 'White Lightning.'
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

JeanDenisAlcatraz wrote:Cheers Warren.

BTW, if anybody is a member of another well-known F1 forum beginning with P (no advert!), my username there is 'White Lightning.'

I'm with Warren. Great name - and much better than White Lightning.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
JeanDenisAlcatraz

I chose 'White Lightning' when I was 16 though, so it had a special place in my heart back then ;)
DNPQ King

Post by DNPQ King »

LucaPacchiarini wrote:EDIT

It's not usual around here, but some new members have been kind enough to present themselves/say hello when joining the forum. That, because of the unusualness, seems to generate the odd comment. This topic is reserved for that, from now on; can't make it a "sticky", but will merge any such topics here.

CarlosFerreira

PS: Sorry to take over the thread, Luca.

Hello, I just registered here
my name is Luca and I live in Empoli, a small town near Florence.

I've been a long time racing fan, my favourite team is of course Minardi, and this year I'm supporting Virgin-Manor :mrgreen:
Since I have the same first name as The Magnifico Badoer, I also like him, and I'd really like to see him racing in F1 again, starting directly from lap 59 of 60, to see if he can finally score a point. :lol:
Me myself I'm a pretty average virtual driver (GTL, Gp4) with occasional flashes of rejectfulness (ask the real driver Fernando Rees, who I crashed into during a GTLegends race while lapped, in real De Villota style) :mrgreen:

Seeing that Campos is likely not to compete in the 2010 season, I've decided to form my pesonal reject team... the PACCHIA - COSWOJUDDHARTLAMBO in Partnership with Nippo-Italian Wildcards
the name of the engine derives from all the pieces which were glued together to make it work.

This is the car, built entirely by me, with willow wood:

At the official presentation

The design resembles glorious reject cars of the 70's, like Kauhsen, Trojan and Ensign.

Our goal for new season is to be consistent point scorers, I'm feeling optimistical

You cars prety impressive. i hope your putting mimmo as your number 1
Long time reader, First time typer
Pointrox

Post by Pointrox »

Actually, I'm registered here for a few days, but I forgot to find the thread like this, so...
My name is Emil, and I live in Warsaw.
I'm a F1 fan since 1995, and I always enjoyed watching all those low-budget teams with their underpowered cars and reckless paydrivers, like Forti or Pacific (and what is Deletraz doing?).
I first visited F1R two years ago to find some informations about Pacific and JDD himself.
And then I found your forum and joined here to find even more - and so far I'm not disappointed at all :)
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Pointrox wrote:I first visited F1R two years ago to find some informations about Pacific and JDD himself.

Deletraz: pulling crowds, since 1995.

Welcome aboard, mate!
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Ratunlinia

Ratunlinia says hi!

Post by Ratunlinia »

Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found you guys through google. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Ratunlinia
WeirdKerr
Location: on the edge of nowhere with a ludicrous grid penalty.....

Re: Ratunlinia says hi!

Post by WeirdKerr »

*sniffs air*

smells like a bot......
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Ratunlinia wrote:Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found you guys through google. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Ratunlinia

Cheers for the link - I never knew what Google was.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

shinji wrote:
Ratunlinia wrote:Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found you guys through google. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Ratunlinia

No Country Redirect. It's useful to know these things. For some reason.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

shinji wrote:
-Ratunlinia

I thought it was that cola drinks maker with those white letters in red background...
shinji
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by shinji »

Phoenix wrote:
shinji wrote:
-Ratunlinia

I thought it was that cola drinks maker with those white letters in red background...

No I think that's Pepsi.
LilBronson

Hey to the whole forum!

Post by LilBronson »

Howdy boys and girls,

Sorry for submitting this topic in the this section but I only wanted to say hello and didn't know where to post it ... ? My buddys call me Bronson because they say I look like Charles Bronson. :) I really really like www.f1rejects.com. The guys here are interesting and the forum offers tons of information. Till now I have only read on this forum but I want to participate from now on.

Best Regards from your buddy Bronson!

Edit: Thanks for the warm welcome!
Last edited by LilBronson on 24 Apr 2010, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

At least this spambot picked a convenient place to put his non-existent wares :mrgreen:

Image Image
dr-baker

Re: Hi to the complete forum ...

Post by dr-baker »

LilBronson wrote:Hiya ladys and gentlemen,

Excuse me for writing in the "The Paul Stoddart Memorial Forum" section but I just wanted to say hello and didn't know where to post it ... ? My homeboys call me Bronson because I look a lil' bit like Charles Bronson. :) I totally love http://www.f1rejects.com. The members here are interesting and the board offers a lot of information. Until now I've only read topics but I want to participate from now on.

Byebye from your buddy Bronson!

kostas22 wrote:At least this spambot picked a convenient place to put his non-existent wares :mrgreen:

:D :) :D
MCard LOLA
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

he's even making publicity for www.f1rejects.com !
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

ibukowinski25 wrote:Oh my!! Great! This is a big news...Hmm nice car..i love it!!
i wish i could have one like that too..hmm cool!!

Moderator fail! This spambot registered in January! So I guess it failed too...

In conclusion, Epic Fail.

Image Image
Matt Classic

Post by Matt Classic »

I guess I should introduce myself. I am an 18 year old student who has followed F1 for over 12 years the first race I remmeber watching was Jerez 1997 when I was 6 and have seen every race since. I don't really support any driver but love an underdog so like rejects.
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

Matt Classic wrote:I guess I should introduce myself. I am an 18 year old student who has followed F1 for over 12 years the first race I remmeber watching was Jerez 1997 when I was 6 and have seen every race since. I don't really support any driver but love an underdog so like rejects.

You're definitely a promising member - a guy whose first race was Jerez and still got hooked! :) Enjoy, mate.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
FullMetalJack
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by FullMetalJack »

CarlosFerreira wrote:
Matt Classic wrote:I guess I should introduce myself. I am an 18 year old student who has followed F1 for over 12 years the first race I remmeber watching was Jerez 1997 when I was 6 and have seen every race since. I don't really support any driver but love an underdog so like rejects.

You're definitely a promising member - a guy whose first race was Jerez and still got hooked! :) Enjoy, mate.

If my first race was Jerez 1997, I'd have been hooked. Frentzen, Schumacher and Villeneuve all posted identical lap times. My first race was Australia 2004, how's that for rejectful.
I like the way Snrub thinks!
CarlosFerreira

Post by CarlosFerreira »

redbulljack14 wrote:
CarlosFerreira wrote:

If my first race was Jerez 1997, I'd have been hooked. Frentzen, Schumacher and Villeneuve all posted identical lap times. My first race was Australia 2004, how's that for rejectful.

Oh, I remember that race! Wheels coming off, title candidates coming together, Frentzen missing the Williams box :lol: and Newey's McLarens showing what the future held. OK, you're right, that was a cracker.
Stay home, Colin Kolles!
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Klon »

CarlosFerreira wrote:

The first F1 race in my life that I can remember watching was Jerez 1997 as well - this perhaps explains the Schumacher hate I had in my early F1 years.
But my F1 return after a few years pause, now that was rejectful, Turkey 2007