The wonderful world of shoe spam!

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Aerospeed

Re: The wonderful world of shoe spam!

Post by Aerospeed »

Carnival Cruise Lines has released a robust interactive virtual installation of fish floating in the window. Fish react with the movements of spectators. Every viewer may throw with your unique aquarium fish. To perform this it was appropriate to simply call a particular variety. A lot more about the action as well as training video scenario research will be identified at: (link removed) can be a successful resource for leadership development.

Wayne Jones, who a short while ago retired as President of Kodak's statements that coaching is found with a continuum of management from manager to chief, in addition to the chief of your mentor. data storage You don't just give orders and regulate his subordinates, seeing as they are really responsible to the final results of their projects. Nor can it be ample expert instruction, procedures or beaten for the reason that it doesn't allow people to cope with the improving prerequisites in the improvement in their careers. Coaching process prepares people young and old to manage to do the best with their expertise and skills to recognize possibilities that preferred suit their robust sides. This process moves from the state of their determination to consider action.Right now, the designer expands its selection of footwear for men.

The first phase towards mastering the male shoe style market place was open showrooms in footwear douleur in Big apple. The designer is shopping to differentiate their products and services, so with the living room at 808 Washington Street St., There is a tattoo parlor. Manner tattoo within the physique is merged the following with the decoration of their footwear. The designer very cares about the image in their brand, as evidenced from the assortment of shoes designed relatively particular person, at the same time as a different museum objects.

Not too long ago in London appearance very good art museum exhibition occurred Loubouitin'a. Just take edge within the model, Christian Louboutin "cooperates" with their consumers will way too. Madonna promoted the manufacturer Christian Louboutin, showing up in the video for "Take A Bow" within a specifically specially designed pair of footwear for her. Likewise, Jennifer Lopez supported the marketing belonging to the brand name, recording the song "Louboutins" in 2010. That is certainly why this brand name shoes are so supermodne and wanted by females everywhere in the entire world!

:lol: :lol:
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

Maybe Beiplewek isn't a spambot. Maybe he's a real person that only posts on internet forums while extremely high.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

JeremyMcClean wrote:Well, Beiplewek has just gone berserk on the forums...

I had to post the above post just to document the madness of Beiplewek.

I do like it how it gives it's location as "British Indian Ocean Territory" :lol: Does such a place exist today?

Look out, here comes a triple-post

The British Indian Ocean Territory exists, but the only inhabitants are US and UK military personnel. But Beiplewek is changing the location randomly. Yesterday it was still Tajikistan. And there were some other locations before.
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

pi314159 wrote:
JeremyMcClean wrote:Well, Beiplewek has just gone berserk on the forums...

I had to post the above post just to document the madness of Beiplewek.

I do like it how it gives it's location as "British Indian Ocean Territory" :lol: Does such a place exist today?

Look out, here comes a triple-post

The British Indian Ocean Territory exists, but the only inhabitants are US and UK military personnel. But Beiplewek is changing the location randomly. Yesterday it was still Tajikistan. And there were some other locations before.

Well, I guess Acid-induced field trips could bring that out of people...
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

Can't anyone stop this spambot?
pasta_maldonado wrote:The stewards have recommended that Alan Jones learns to drive.
Aerospeed

Nobler Above

Post by Aerospeed »

Image Chickens are all over the place. I see their smiling beaks in commercials for washing powder, with delicious dishes with chicken meat sing a song (pretty rightly so, since they are delightful), these birds also go along with the buses referred to as right here, most likely not accidentally, chickenbusami.Living inside a consistent rush, the necessity to meet up with deadlines, a multitude of stimuli coming from everywhere typically stressed by us into the extent that we stop to regulate the problem. Are you aware of exactly what is stress and anxiety at employment? Exactly what are the indicators in addition to the ailment causes worry? The solution to these and various other inquiries could very well be located in the present guide. (link removed)

Over the past ten years, the procedure in the people in relation to their put of work, as well as in relations with superiors, have gone through considerable variations. Duty, continual improve, the growing worth of conduite and teamwork, too as the should be flexible, have produced the organization turn into a location whereby coaching is not really just the smartest tactic to bargain considering the staff, but quite possibly the only real a particular who turns out to get efficient.This aspect cannot be transformed into legitimate gains presently or tomorrow. Even so it is a child's attachment on the model, to stay devoted to her when she grows up, is of utmost importance. Currently decades in the past, Tom McGee based on the explore showed that loyalty to various brand names and customer behavior in childhood preconceived possess a major influence on his grownup lifestyle.

Well, Beiplewek's gone berserk again...
Mistakes in potatoes will ALWAYS happen :P
Trulli bad puns...
IN JAIL NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
pi314159

Post by pi314159 »

If we had archived everything which this mad spambot writes, this thread would already have gained one page full of this nonsense.
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

What in the hell is that spambot even talking about? Spambots these days are so... random
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

This wrote:What in the hell is that spambot even talking about? Spambots these days are so... random

The people who code these spambots probably know by now that there is little chance for them actually being useful at promoting something/spreading malware, so they just make them to annoy the heck out of admins and moderators...
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Nessafox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nessafox »

Nuppiz wrote:
This wrote:What in the hell is that spambot even talking about? Spambots these days are so... random

The people who code these spambots probably know by now that there is little chance for them actually being useful at promoting something/spreading malware, so they just make them to annoy the heck out of admins and moderators...

But the spambots of today are actually becoming slightly amusing... :lol: So what's their gain? Is this the era of robots trying to make friends among people?
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Only on F1 Rejects would a spambot be used to try and sell other spambots :lol:
Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Wizzie wrote:Only on F1 Rejects would a spambot be used to try and sell other spambots :lol:

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz wrote:
Wizzie wrote:Only on F1 Rejects would a spambot be used to try and sell other spambots :lol:

Yo dawg, I heard you like spambots, so we advertise a spambot when you advertise a spambot so you can advertise a spambot when you advertise a spambot :lol:
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
14 Hundred Hours

Re: Nobler Above

Post by 14 Hundred Hours »

JeremyMcClean wrote:Image Chickens are all over the place. I see their smiling beaks in commercials for washing powder, with delicious dishes with chicken meat sing a song (pretty rightly so, since they are delightful), these birds also go along with the buses referred to as right here, most likely not accidentally, chickenbusami.Living inside a consistent rush, the necessity to meet up with deadlines, a multitude of stimuli coming from everywhere typically stressed by us into the extent that we stop to regulate the problem. Are you aware of exactly what is stress and anxiety at employment? Exactly what are the indicators in addition to the ailment causes worry? The solution to these and various other inquiries could very well be located in the present guide. (link removed)

Well, Beiplewek's gone berserk again...

I've just done a project on free range chicken farming vs intensive farming in biology, and so having chickens on the brain I initially thought the first bit made some kinda sense. Then I realised I hadn't read it properly and that it made no sense... now I'm confused and seeing chickens everywhere. Now it's right! "Chickens are all over the place"! Like a weird self-fulfilling prophesy... I need a lie down
Timo Glock für Bürgermeister.
Also I'm a girl. Maybe I shoulda made this clear waaay back to avoid confusion!
simonracer

Post by simonracer »

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
We are being bombarbed by a spammer by the name of nOxIdYrAiD. As of this message, he has made 166 SPAM POSTS. What's worse, I think he is a human, because he appears to be responding to people's messages, in non-spam threads, and telling people to go die in a hole, among other things. This is seriously the worst spam attack I HAVE EVER SEEN in my entire life.
Last edited by simonracer on 18 Jan 2013, 04:30, edited 1 time in total.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

simonracer wrote:THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE
We are being bombarbed by a spammer by the name of nOxIdYrAiD. He has made 166 SPAM POSTS. What's worse, I think he is a human. This is seriously the worst spam attack I HAVE EVER SEEN in my entire life.

Yeah we all know. It's some 10 year old who did the same thing yesterday, got his account banned and for some weird reason has decided to come back and do it again. Has he really nothing better to do?

Image Image
simonracer

Post by simonracer »

He's still posting. I don't know what we can do about this. Can we IP ban people here?
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

simonracer wrote:He's still posting. I don't know what we can do about this. Can we IP ban people here?

Dunno, you'd have to ask the moderators...none of which are here. Why exactly was I not given such powers? At leat I'm here often enough to ban these idiots...

Image Image
simonracer

Post by simonracer »

I'm sorry, but spamming is not going to get you anywhere, and it actually won't help you, not one bit. It might be best if you stopped right now, for your own good.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Nuppiz and Stramala for modship! :D And I was attacked by the Avenging Muppet in Word Association thread.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

nOxIdYrAiD wrote:
FMecha wrote:Nuppiz and Stramala for modship! :D And I was attacked by the Avenging Muppet in Word Association thread.

Die in a hole!

You better shut up and apologize to the entire F1R community, now. :evil:
the Masked Lapwing

Post by the Masked Lapwing »

Right then.

Joey, I understand you want us to be kinder to you, and some of us, including myself, probably went too far. But this is not an acceptable way of letting us know how you feel. Directly speaking to those who have offended (and not calling them names) would work much better than spamming.

FMecha, drop it, you aren't helping things.
R.I.P.
GM HOLDEN
1948-2017
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

FMecha wrote:
nOxIdYrAiD wrote:
FMecha wrote:Nuppiz and Stramala for modship! :D And I was attacked by the Avenging Muppet in Word Association thread.

Die in a hole!

You better shut up and apologize to the entire F1R community, now. :evil:

That post was pointless, provoking him won't do anything but make things worse
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

You have exhausted our patience. SAY HWNSNBM'S REAL NAME NOW, Zyla!! :twisted:
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Right then.

Joey, I understand you want us to be kinder to you, and some of us, including myself, probably went too far. But this is not an acceptable way of letting us know how you feel. Directly speaking to those who have offended (and not calling them names) would work much better than spamming.

Kid wants attention, that's all. He might as well enjoy his time in the spotlight before he inevitably gets permabanned.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

the Masked Lapwing wrote:Right then.

FMecha, drop it, you aren't helping things.

Wow, Lappy actually being a calming force? I thought I'd never see the day where he actually cared enough about something to try and put a stop to it. And I second Lappy's sentiment on all counts

And on a slightly unrelated note, how's the hottest January day on record treating you Lappy? Our Aircon unit went on the blink due to the heat so I had to sweat out the 47 degree heat with just a rubbish desk fan :|

And for those out there who aren't familiar with the metric system, that's 47 degrees celsius.
RonDenisDeletraz

FMecha wrote:You have exhausted our patience. SAY HWNSNBM'S REAL NAME NOW, Zyla!! :twisted:

You're still not helping. Eventually he'll stop attention whoring
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

nOxIdYrAiD wrote:
FMecha wrote:You have exhausted our patience. SAY HWNSNBM'S REAL NAME NOW, Zyla!! :twisted:

No, why.

Image Image
Cynon

Post by Cynon »

Wizzie wrote:And on a slightly unrelated note, how's the hottest January day on record treating you Lappy? Our Aircon unit went on the blink due to the heat so I had to sweat out the 47 degree heat with just a rubbish desk fan :|

And for those out there who aren't familiar with the metric system, that's 47 degrees celsius.

Does that factor in heat index?

Stramala [kostas22] wrote:
nOxIdYrAiD wrote:

No, why.

That made my night. :lol: Don't know why either.
Last edited by Cynon on 18 Jan 2013, 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the TM Master Cup Series on Youtube...
...or check out my random retro IndyCar clips.

Dr. Helmut Marko wrote: Finally we have an Australian in the team who can start a race well and challenge Vettel.
simonracer

Post by simonracer »

eurobrun wrote:

And posts like the one you quoted are giving him the attention which he craves.
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

eurobrun wrote:

I have stopped fighting with him now. :)
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Cynon wrote:
Wizzie wrote:And on a slightly unrelated note, how's the hottest January day on record treating you Lappy? Our Aircon unit went on the blink due to the heat so I had to sweat out the 47 degree heat with just a rubbish desk fan :|

Does that factor in heat index?

No. Heat index is about another degree or so on top of that. Welcome to the hole that is Western Sydney in the middle of summer :|
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Do I smell these incidents have something to do with F1R Doomsday (May 23, 2013)? :?
Jocke1

Post by Jocke1 »

Wizzie wrote:And for those out there who aren't familiar with the metric system, that's 47 degrees celsius.

It's just crazy, wasn't it around 51 a couple days ago? I think they mentioned that on the news.

And to think that there is currently -10 here where I live, the world is a curious place.
How long can you leave the milk out of the fridge before it turns sour? Two minutes?
-*:-
TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

Jocke1 wrote:
Wizzie wrote:And for those out there who aren't familiar with the metric system, that's 47 degrees celsius.

It's just crazy, wasn't it around 51 a couple days ago? I think they mentioned that on the news.

And to think that there is currently -10 here where I live, the world is a curious place.
How long can you leave the milk out of the fridge before it turns sour? Two minutes?

51? I don't think it would have been here as it rarely gets above mid-40s in Sydney. Chances are it was either far-west New South Wales or South Australia. And two minutes probably sounds about right :lol:
AdrianSutil

Post by AdrianSutil »

Wizzie wrote:
Jocke1 wrote:

51? I don't think it would have been here as it rarely gets above mid-40s in Sydney. Chances are it was either far-west New South Wales or South Australia. And two minutes probably sounds about right :lol:

The hottest I've been in was 41/42 on the Nile back in October. That wasn't very nice tbh. By 8am your sweating like a fat kid in a sweet shop. The only thing you could do was stay in the pool :lol:
RIP NAN - 26/12/2014
RIP DAD - 9/2/2015

Currently building a Subaru Impreza to compete in the 2016 MSV Trophy.
PremierInn spokesperson for Great Ormond Street Hospital
RonDenisDeletraz

AdrianSutil wrote:
Wizzie wrote:
Jocke1 wrote:It's just crazy, wasn't it around 51 a couple days ago? I think they mentioned that on the news.

The hottest I've been in was 41/42 on the Nile back in October. That wasn't very nice tbh. By 8am your sweating like a fat kid in a sweet shop. The only thing you could do was stay in the pool :lol:

41-42, that is quite hot that I have been through a lot worse. I find being cold worse tbh

TomWazzleshaw

Post by TomWazzleshaw »

eurobrun wrote:
AdrianSutil wrote:
Wizzie wrote:51? I don't think it would have been here as it rarely gets above mid-40s in Sydney. Chances are it was either far-west New South Wales or South Australia. And two minutes probably sounds about right :lol:

41-42, that is quite hot that I have been through a lot worse. I find being cold worse tbh

I was about to question that. Then I remembered you lived in Adelaide where it's like 40 every freaking day during summer. :P
RonDenisDeletraz

Wizzie wrote:I was about to question that. Then I remembered you lived in Adelaide where it's like 40 every freaking day during summer. :P

Yeah, it's really annoying but at least my house is usually quite cool. Except for a couple of years ago when my air conditioner shat itself, that was horrible :|

DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

I'll stick to Scotland thanks. It might be f***ing freezing down here (temp has been in the negatives during the day for 2 or 3 days in a row now) but I dunno how I could live through 45-50 degrees. I'd surely pass out. Think when I go on holiday abroad, it'll be to Finland, Norway or Sweden!

Image Image