The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
by Nuppiz 29 Sep 2017, 20:39
I've certainly lost whatever little interest I still had in F1 and only keep watching it because that's what I've done with my family for the past 23 years, so it's sort of a tradition. If I'm alone at home there's a huge chance I just won't bother watching at all. This is a combination of a number of things, including the current and upcoming technical rules (the Eifelland halo system) and lack of Finnish drivers competing for the championship. Yes, although we have the unusual scenario where both Finns are in the top teams of the series, I find it boring that both are doomed to No. 2 status for all eternity.

Oh, and it looks like that obnoxious arsewipe LewLew will be the champion again. :badoer:

Heck, even my interest in the PMMF, which previously occupied my free time quite a bit, has waned to near nil. At this rate I'll only check in because my username is written in red.

Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
by Butterfox 30 Sep 2017, 21:03
Hm my interest is somewhat revided, i guess that's the Stoffel-effect.

I don't know what i want and i want it now!
by dr-baker 12 Nov 2018, 14:53
According to the first page of my MasterCard Lola thread (https://www.gprejects.com/forum/viewtop ... f=9&t=6849), I made my 10,000th post in March 2014, 5 years to the month after the commencement of this forum. While I was not the first to this landmark, it is interesting to me that there are still only three of us who have.

Equally, it took five years to the month to get to 10,000 posts. Next March will mark another five years since then. I will have posted less than 5000 posts in the five years since that landmark post (for me).

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by Butterfox 13 Nov 2018, 02:49
Still you big posters are crazy :D

I don't know what i want and i want it now!
by dr-baker 13 Nov 2018, 08:16
This wrote:Still you big posters are crazy :D

Darned right!

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by RonDenisDeletraz 19 Nov 2018, 02:23
Surprised I'm still 6th tbh even after falling off the face of the planet for a while. Ah well, Mario should get me soon enough.

aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.
by Rob Dylan 19 Nov 2018, 07:17
So apparently I'm only 65th on the coveted most-posts standings :shock:

Though Kevinbotz apparently has the least posts of any of the Forum Bourgeoisie, and is 97th on the league table.

Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.

Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
by Rob Dylan 31 May 2021, 18:54
As of the Monaco race report, I think this is the most we've published in a row ever on GPRejects without losing motivation :D Here's to another **checks notes** 18 race reports :facepalm:

Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.

Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!