Belgium

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
CoopsII

Belgium

Post by CoopsII »

I don't know what to say for once. Thoughts with those involved and the rest of Belgium.

If it comes to that thoughts for all of us as this can happen anywhere.
Just For One Day...
tommykl

Re: Belgium

Post by tommykl »

Thank you, Coops, it means a lot.

I may not be living in Belgium in the present time, but if I can tell you anything about Belgium, it's that the reasonable people will carry on living their lives with humour and determination. I sincerely hope that those reasonable people will win the intellectual battle with those who prefer chaos.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Belgium

Post by Butterfox »

I knew it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen (it's amazing the capital city of the European Union has had no terrorist attacks so far, actually)

It's still hard when it effectively happens, and everyone in the country was worried and at least a little scared. We'll continue as before, though, because what Tommy already mentions. I feel bad though for how innocent muslims were insulted after Paris, and they will be treated even worse now. (even if these attacks might not have anything to to with IS at all, some rumours suggest it were Belarussians)

And facepalm on Trump's reaction :facepalm: Don't bathplug dare to abuse Belgium to win your elections!
I don't know what i want and i want it now!