Account name change.

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
The Chicane

Account name change.

Post by The Chicane »

I want to request a name change for my account because when I created it the name I currently use was meant to be a placeholder and I stupidly thought I could change it once I made my account, But when I went to change my name the option isn't available, please may I be able to change it?
RENAULT CLASSIC (1977 - 2017)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 : Drivers' titles
12 : Constructors' titles
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: Account name change.

Post by Nuppiz »

ChequeredFlagNope wrote:I want to request a name change for my account because when I created it the name I currently use was meant to be a placeholder and I stupidly thought I could change it once I made my account, But when I went to change my name the option isn't available, please may I be able to change it?

Tell me what you want it to be and I can change it.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

ChequeredFlagNope wrote:I want to request a name change for my account because when I created it the name I currently use was meant to be a placeholder and I stupidly thought I could change it once I made my account, But when I went to change my name the option isn't available, please may I be able to change it?

Sure. They are locked to stop it being changed every five minutes per se, but we allow user name changes once per year. Just send Nuppiz a PM with the details and he can sort you out.
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
The Chicane

Post by The Chicane »

Biscione wrote:Sure. They are locked to stop it being changed every five minutes per se, but we allow user name changes once per year. Just send Nuppiz a PM with the details and he can sort you out.

Thanks, I've sent Nuppiz a private message. :)
RENAULT CLASSIC (1977 - 2017)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 : Drivers' titles
12 : Constructors' titles