New Podcast Soon?

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
johnston21

New Podcast Soon?

Post by johnston21 »

With the Nanny-State sticky being removed, I'm hoping that's an indication that a new podcast is just around the apex.

Fingers crossed.
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: New Podcast Soon?

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

johnston21 wrote:With the Nanny-State sticky being removed, I'm hoping that's an indication that a new podcast is just around the apex.

Fingers crossed.

Keep an eye on that Twitter feed ;)
#FreeGonzo
Kuwashima
F1 Rejects Founder

Post by Kuwashima »

johnston21 wrote:With the Nanny-State sticky being removed, I'm hoping that's an indication that a new podcast is just around the apex.

Fingers crossed.

A *massive* edition of the podcast is imminent. With our first competition for reject swag in years!
johnston21

Post by johnston21 »

I was so proud to wear my Rejects t-shirt and ball cap to the 2011 Montreal GP. There's a pic posted somewhere on here... Thankfully we had our Scottish rain ponchos as well for Sunday (smart Miss's).
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Kuwashima wrote:
A *massive* edition of the podcast is imminent. With our first competition for reject swag in years!

If that's not enough to get people excited, I don't know what else could.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA