New: Esteban Gutierrez retrospective

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Ataxia
Not Important

New: Esteban Gutierrez retrospective

Post by Ataxia »

Hello all,

Since Esteban Gutierrez dropped off the grid at the end of 2016, we thought it fair to mark his career with the respect it deserves. We've got a retrospective of Esteban's best moments and most defining features during his F1 career.

You can read our salute to everyone's (second) favourite Mexican here.

Enjoy!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Re: New: Esteban Gutierrez retrospective

Post by dr-baker »

I enjoyed it. A good read! Well done!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

So you actually went ahead and did it.

I shouldn't have to point out this is not a joke: If you're missing Señor Esteban Gutiérrez "Gutiérrez" Gutiérrez then tonight, tune into Channel 5 at 10:30 pm where those famous eyebrows will be making their debut (with a body attached to them) in Formula E, in said eyebrows' native Mexico.

¡Hola!
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

A very informative article indeed.

:glasses:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
Wallio
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Wallio »

Not a bad article, although personally I think there are better candidates for a career retrospective. But EG2 is very popular around here so I suppose I can understand it.
Professional Historian/Retired Drag Racer/Whiskey Enthusiast

"He makes the move on the outside, and knowing George as we do, he's probably on the radio right now telling the team how great he is." - James Hinchcliffe on George Russell