Reject Games #2: Not Strictly An F1 Game

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Ataxia
Not Important

Reject Games #2: Not Strictly An F1 Game

Post by Ataxia »

Hello ladies and gents,

The second instalment of the Reject Games series is now available, and you can now read it here.

This one's all about Formula Nippon on PS1, which is something quite unknown in comparison to the bigger F1 racing games. It has plenty of heart, but as you'll gauge from reading the piece, it falls flat in...numerous places.

Enjoy!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
CoopsII

Re: Reject Games #2: Not Strictly An F1 Game

Post by CoopsII »

Ataxia wrote:The second instalment of the Reject Games series is now available, and you can now read it here.

Smooth :)

And a great read too. Not heard of this one but I'm considering starting a collection of old games like this. I'll probably never give them the time I would've back in the day but it occurs to me that with the selection of tracks and old drivers contained within them collecting the games is similar to collecting football sticker albums. Almost.
Just For One Day...
yannicksamlad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yannicksamlad »

Ataxia wrote:Hello ladies and gents,

The second instalment of the Reject Games series is now available, and you can now read it here. No, sorry, erm...here.

amazing - I thought I might be the only person west of the Hindu Kush to own this game. I played it for several minutes I think, but found the kart handling so capricious I gave up and went back to F1.
Hugely enjoyed the article. Thanks
I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Huge fan of the reject rating. Fantastic writing as always, Ataxia!
TORA! TORA! TORA!
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

No, no, come on, pack it in, mate. I don't want to play this game any further. Even though, from the promotional article, I can see that I would have a ruddy good time...
#FreeGonzo