ZORAN ORDER: A look at Stefan Grand Prix

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Ataxia
Not Important

ZORAN ORDER: A look at Stefan Grand Prix

Post by Ataxia »

Dear GPR people,

Last weekend, you'll have no doubt noticed (and rejoiced in) the news that Zoran Stefanovic is sensationally attempting to get a team onto the F1 grid once again.

Whether or not he's ultimately successful, you can cast your minds back to his previous attempts as we - in a rare display of topicality - revisit his prior flirtations with Formula 1.

You can read that here, and stay tuned for MORE topicality next week! (something about London buses...)

Thanks!
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
dr-baker

Re: ZORAN ORDER: A look at Stefan Grand Prix

Post by dr-baker »

Brilliant stuff!
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
CoopsII

Post by CoopsII »

Just For One Day...
yannicksamlad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yannicksamlad »

A really good read, bringing the various attempts together. Its quite incredible really, and a good reminder of how many people were interested in joining F1 and yet how few succeeded.. Thanks
I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...
RonDenisDeletraz

Post by RonDenisDeletraz »

This is wonderful.
aerond wrote:Yes RDD, but we always knew you never had any sort of taste either :P

tommykl wrote:I have a shite car and meme sponsors, but Corrado Fabi will carry me to the promised land with the power of Lionel Richie.