NEW PROFILE: Miguel Ángel Guerra

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
tommykl

NEW PROFILE: Miguel Ángel Guerra

Post by tommykl »

Did you ever wonder who had the shortest F1 career before Marco Apicella?

Well, the answer is Ernst Loof, but besides that guy?

The answer is Miguel Ángel Guerra.

Though his time in Formula 1 only lasted four race weekends with a single start, his stay in the world of motorsport lasted thirty years. Driving in all forms of single-seaters and touring cars over four decades, and winning in three of those decades, Guerra was an extremely consistent driver whose reject credentials extend to being part of the creation of Scuderia Minardi.

Find out more in the brand-new Grand Prix Rejects profile of Miguel Ángel Guerra.
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Bobby Doorknobs

Re: NEW PROFILE: Miguel Ángel Guerra

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Definitely learned a thing or two reading this. Fantastic.
#FreeGonzo
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Miguel Ángel Guerra sounds like the very definition of middle of the road!

I didn't know Argentina had a Formula 1 series. Thanks very much for the article!
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

I also didn't know Berta kept on existing that long. Would be interesting to read about their non-F1 efforts.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
1993DonningtonNo1Mk2

Post by 1993DonningtonNo1Mk2 »

This reminds me, I'm thinking of doing an article on Osella with the intended title of 'To Be or Not to be?' as technically they are a reject team but wouldn't be if Jo Gartner had been eligible for points in 1984. What a waste indeed! At least German ATS were already off the hook by the time Berger drove for them.
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

1993DonningtonNo1Mk2 wrote:This reminds me, I'm thinking of doing an article on Osella with the intended title of 'To Be or Not to be?' as technically they are a reject team but wouldn't be if Jo Gartner had been eligible for points in 1984. What a waste indeed! At least German ATS were already off the hook by the time Berger drove for them.

It's not a reject team for the very reason you stated, but I seriously doubt anyone around here would object to an article (or series of articles) on Osella. We could always use some extra content. ;)
#FreeGonzo
1993DonningtonNo1Mk2

Post by 1993DonningtonNo1Mk2 »

Simtek wrote:
1993DonningtonNo1Mk2 wrote:This reminds me, I'm thinking of doing an article on Osella with the intended title of 'To Be or Not to be?' as technically they are a reject team but wouldn't be if Jo Gartner had been eligible for points in 1984. What a waste indeed! At least German ATS were already off the hook by the time Berger drove for them.

It's not a reject team for the very reason you stated, but I seriously doubt anyone around here would object to an article (or series of articles) on Osella. We could always use some extra content. ;)

At least it would put such a blasted anomaly to rest once and for all! I'm doing the research...