The 2018 GPR Season Preview

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

Morning everyone

It's that time of year again, finally the long winter slumber is over as Formula One returns this weekend. But how is the field shaping up for 2018? Who looks like they hold all the cards, and who looks like they haven't done their homework? Who's looking particularly...rejectful?

Thanks to the efforts of Aislabie, we can now present the 2018 GPR Season Preview, which features a rather...spicy set of rankings. I hope it will be to everyone's tastes.

Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
Aislabie

Re: The 2018 GPR Season Preview

Post by Aislabie »

Just a couple of things I've noticed - I think there's a typo in the opening paragraph that should read "once again", and because it was written after Week One testing Toro Rosso are no longer the team with most laps.

Probably don't take my word for it though, I've just completed my first ever university all-nighter and my brain is not a happy brain
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Dave 'Cinzano Bianco' Lister wrote:Smeg, where's the vindaloo?
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:
Dave 'Cinzano Bianco' Lister wrote:Smeg, where's the vindaloo?

More to the point, where's the phall? Which team is really going to spice things up this year?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA