The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
k0d3g3ar

Re: 2021: The return of Grand Prix Rejects

Post by k0d3g3ar »

Does this mean the podcast is back?
FMecha

Post by FMecha »

Glad to be see GPR back, although I only know it now as the email announcing it just landed on my inbox.
PSN ID: FMecha_EXE | FMecha on GT Sport
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

FMecha wrote:Glad to be see GPR back, although I only know it now as the email announcing it just landed on my inbox.

We had made the announcement on social media, but outside that, we kept it just to social media to make sure the changes done to the forum to get itback online worked. Welcome back mate!
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Miguel98

Post by Miguel98 »

k0d3g3ar wrote:Does this mean the podcast is back?

There might be some audio content in the future, but it probably won't involve the old podcast crew. GPR was just a continuation of F1R, but Enoch and Jamie were never oficially involved.
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Hermann95
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Hermann95 »

BabyG wrote:Very happy to find the forum back up. Had honestly given up hope, hence being literally the last person to know.

Not quite the last person to know i guess. But i haven't visited the forum in 6 years, except for a try sometimes last year where it wasn't available...shame on me.

I'm happy to see you guys back up and hope you'll be available for a long time. Having a place to discuss your hobby with likeminded people is just wonderfull.
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Miguel98 wrote:

There might be some audio content in the future, but it probably won't involve the old podcast crew. GPR was just a continuation of F1R, but Enoch and Jamie were never oficially involved.
I wonder if I can convince Nuppiz to do another GPRejects podcast this season :D
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Rob Dylan wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:

I wonder if I can convince Nuppiz to do another GPRejects podcast this season :D

Unlikely given how little I follow current F1. :P
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Waris

Post by Waris »

HOORAY!! YOU ARE BACK!! How did I completely miss this for over two months? I follow GP Rejects on Twitter, but it seems like you're not very active on there... the last time you tweeted that the site was about to be back up, I checked but it still wasn't. I also tried to contact Biscione about the forum but to no avail. I wasn't aware that there was a temporary replacement forum or a Discord server either!

Anyway, very happy to have this community back. It really feels like a blast from the past. I've been on this forum since 2009, and have followed the original F1 Rejects since 2003, and it really feels like the only place where I can connect to people who approach F1 (or racing in general) in the same way I do. I was feeling a bit lost without you.
MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Waris wrote:HOORAY!! YOU ARE BACK!! How did I completely miss this for over two months? I follow GP Rejects on Twitter, but it seems like you're not very active on there... the last time you tweeted that the site was about to be back up, I checked but it still wasn't. I also tried to contact Biscione about the forum but to no avail. I wasn't aware that there was a temporary replacement forum or a Discord server either!

Anyway, very happy to have this community back. It really feels like a blast from the past. I've been on this forum since 2009, and have followed the original F1 Rejects since 2003, and it really feels like the only place where I can connect to people who approach F1 (or racing in general) in the same way I do. I was feeling a bit lost without you.

Welcome back to the forum Waris.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA