The Name Change Thread

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

The Name Change Thread

Post by Nuppiz »

When the forum was put back online a few weeks back, we made it possible for all of you to change your forum nickname without having to ask for an admin to do that for you.

However, for the sake of clarity it'd be appropriate that should you decide to change your nickname, you also announce it to others so we know who we are dealing with. Since making a new topic for every name change would be pointless, this thread shall serve as the central location for such announcements.
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: The Name Change Thread

Post by Butterfox »

This -> Butterfox
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Ducktanian

Post by Ducktanian »

Dartanian --> Ducktanian
Murray Walker: "A lot of people here are really debating whether Ricardo Rosset is Formula 1 material"
Martin Brundle: "Well, it's a fairly short debate, Murray".
roblo97

Post by roblo97 »

roblomas52 - roblo97
Mexicola wrote:
shinji wrote:
Mexicola wrote: I'd rather listen to a dog lick its balls. Each to their own, I guess.

Does listening to a dog licking its balls get you excited?

That's between me and my internet service provider.

One of those journalist types.
270 Tube stations in 18:42:50!
noiceinmydrink

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Mexicola --> noiceinmydrink
Forti
Location: The Pacific time zone, the most rejectful time zone of them all

Post by Forti »

GT_Forti1 -> Forti

I am the Forti around here now :P

GPR was the last of my active online areas where I was still using my old username, but not anymore.
Aislabie wrote: Oh that's another thing, if you hang around with us it will completely reshape your perception of Mario as a character.
It would be funny if FortiWinks returned from his absence only to find out that I'm the Forti in town now.
Alextrax52

Post by Alextrax52 »

Freeze-O-Kimi becomes Alextrax52. Now that Raikkonen’s retired the name of his gun in Minidrivers is a bit dated now
Loadsamoney

Post by Loadsamoney »

Whatever the hell my current name is -> Loadsamoney
Reason: it’s my name on discord and also it’s just better.
Forti
Location: The Pacific time zone, the most rejectful time zone of them all

Post by Forti »

You don't need a forum higher-up to change your name for you, you can just go to User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit account settings, and then enter your current password and your new username.
(Saying this because you're still "Mr Inconsistency" on my end at the time of writing this)
Aislabie wrote: Oh that's another thing, if you hang around with us it will completely reshape your perception of Mario as a character.
It would be funny if FortiWinks returned from his absence only to find out that I'm the Forti in town now.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

IF I were to change my username, which works better as a pun?

FasterCar Lola, or
FasterCard Lola?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Loadsamoney

Post by Loadsamoney »

Forti wrote: 24 Oct 2023, 18:33 You don't need a forum higher-up to change your name for you, you can just go to User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit account settings, and then enter your current password and your new username.
(Saying this because you're still "Mr Inconsistency" on my end at the time of writing this)
I swear I did that! I didn’t really know what happened with that, probably just me being a tosser, but it’s worked now.
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

dr-baker wrote: 24 Oct 2023, 19:38 IF I were to change my username, which works better as a pun?

FasterCar Lola, or
FasterCard Lola?
Definitely the first one.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!