The 2021 GPR Season Preview

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Londoner

The 2021 GPR Season Preview

Post by Londoner »

Good morning everyone

We couldn't possibly let another F1 season start without a proper GPR Season Preview. Our new landlord Miguel98 has cut through the corporate speak to analyse 2021's pecking order, and his results can be found and read right here!

The 2021 Very Inaccurate Grand Prix Rejects Season Preview
Fetzie on Ferrari wrote:How does a driver hurtling around a race track while they're sous-viding in their overalls have a better understanding of the race than a team of strategy engineers in an air-conditioned room?l
mario

Re: The 2021 GPR Season Preview

Post by mario »

Londoner wrote:Good morning everyone

We couldn't possibly let another F1 season start without a proper GPR Season Preview. Our new landlord Miguel98 has cut through the corporate speak to analyse 2021's pecking order, and his results can be found and read right here!

The 2021 Very Inaccurate Grand Prix Rejects Season Preview

I'd say that it seems a pretty fair assessment too - it's probably the Aston Martin team that is hardest to place right now though, and I wouldn't rule out seeing McLaren take 3rd by virtue of their operational skills.
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Rob Dylan

Re: The 2021 GPR Season Preview

Post by Rob Dylan »

For me too, I think Aston's pace will determine Vettel's season entirely. If they're third-fastest like last year, this could be a nice comeback year from Seb. However, if they've lost pace and are fighting for the end of the points like he was last year, I don't know if he'll be enjoying himself any more than he was at Ferrari last year.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!