I quit! All my time has now been wasted and its not my fault

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Gonzalez

I quit! All my time has now been wasted and its not my fault

Post by Gonzalez »

bathplug this time of me being here, I am done. I have been banned from the GPR Discord server over something i've not even done. I've done nothing wrong but I've been wrongfully banned. Now I can't bathplug stand this but I don't want to risk starting a controversy and possibly a war. I'm too powerless to deal with this. Now i'm just gonna bathplug off and say this whole nearly a year of my time on discord have been completely wasted, and now I don't see a point in me being active in this forum anymore.

And thanks to this i'm now facing in going to seek mental help for depression as I won't be able to stand with the amount of time and effort i've put in here, all wasted, it's like losing time in my life, FOR NO REASON!

If anyone wants to express their sorrows and regrets for all the distress caused to me on this wrongful ban of mine, Feel free to messege me on Discord. If anyone feels I should return from the dead in the future, I will think about it.

Right now, i'm beat, time to move on, something I didn't expect to bathplug do right now! Unfortunately I have no choice.

Please do not delete this post, or else i'll quit FOREVER. This post will be to show to everyone how it feels to be wrongfully punished, and that this is not bathplug fair.
Klon
Site Donor
Site Donor

Re: I quit! All my time has now been wasted and its not my f

Post by Klon »

You were banned because your behaviour over the recent years was insufferable and your posts lack even the most basic sense of tact and thought. We had nothing short of saintly patience with you, but you've more than outstayed your welcome.

If you are seeking mental help, we appreciate that and hope it will help you.

Your ban stands until we've seen a noticeable improvement in your posting style on this forum that shows that you can be relied upon to be a positive contributor to the GPR Discord.