Teammate Collision - Episode #1: The Mid-Season Review

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Miguel98

Teammate Collision - Episode #1: The Mid-Season Review

Post by Miguel98 »

Welcome to the next phase for Grand Prix Rejects! We are continuing to try and bring new content to the website and this time we introduce our brand new podcast: Teammate Collision!

In this first episode, Klon and Sir Rob Dylan discuss who is their Reject of the Mid-Season and bring up another topics of relevance in their mid-season review of the 2021 F1 Season.

You can find more information below:

https://gprejects.com/news/teammate-col ... rotms-2021

P.S. Not only is feedback asked for but you can also be a guest in the podcast if you want to discuss something with Rob and Klon that might be interest for the Reject-verse. Drop Rob a PM or answer in this forum and you can discuss that with him
Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.

18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
Aislabie

Re: Teammate Collision - Episode #1: The Mid-Season Review

Post by Aislabie »

That was an absolutely fantastic listen. Rob has one of the best radio voices I've heard on any podcast, and the pair of you have a very enjoyable good cop bad cop dynamic.

Among the topics I would very much enjoy listening to are:
  • Reject driver and/or team episodes - could this be a good way to revisit the lost profiles?
  • Post-race episodes would be fun to listen to, but probably a slog to make
  • Fever Dream season reports (just because I'd love to hear the creator try to make sense of it in real time)
  • Klon's feeder series special - let him run with it
  • Honestly, any topic that captures your enthusiasm
noiceinmydrink

Re: Teammate Collision - Episode #1: The Mid-Season Review

Post by noiceinmydrink »

Excellent, can't wait to listen to this.