The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
by TheFlyingCaterham 09 Jan 2018, 22:40
Is it Francois Hesnault?

Resident Track Designer Addict

2016 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Champion
2017 F1Rejects Track Designing Competition Runner-Up

More of a reader than a poster on these forums, so I won't post much compared to others.
by yannicksamlad 10 Jan 2018, 12:34
Assuming ( on my logic) that it isnt F Hesnault;
Did they score any points in F1 in their career?

I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...
by This Could Be You 10 Jan 2018, 13:28
TheFlyingCaterham wrote:Is it Francois Hesnault?

No.
yannicksamlad wrote:Assuming ( on my logic) that it isn't F Hesnault;
Did they score any points in F1 in their career?

Yes.
(12 Questions Remaining)

Your Signature Here
Shameless Plug: Virtual BTCC 2010-Now with NGTC engines, LPG, three new teams and a lot less bugs! Rounds 1-21 are Up!
by tommykl 10 Jan 2018, 17:32
Is this driver Italian?

Ataxia wrote:say "I think ur nice gal but man's not into dis" and shawty be like "k den"

tommykl wrote:You're listening to 'National Anthem Reviews', with Thomas De Bock.

Spot recently vacated: seeking new occupant
by tommykl 10 Jan 2018, 20:43
Did he drive for Tyrrell?

Ataxia wrote:say "I think ur nice gal but man's not into dis" and shawty be like "k den"

tommykl wrote:You're listening to 'National Anthem Reviews', with Thomas De Bock.

by tommykl 10 Jan 2018, 20:49
In that case, did he drive for McLaren?

by This Could Be You 10 Jan 2018, 20:54
Yes.
(9 Questions Remaining, although I'm suspecting you don't need all of them)

Your Signature Here
Shameless Plug: Virtual BTCC 2010-Now with NGTC engines, LPG, three new teams and a lot less bugs! Rounds 1-21 are Up!
by tommykl 10 Jan 2018, 20:56
Is it Philippe Alliot?

by tommykl 10 Jan 2018, 21:00
I got one! (20)

by tommykl 11 Jan 2018, 22:33
This Could Be You wrote:Is this driver still alive?

Yes. (19)

by WaffleCat 11 Jan 2018, 23:30
Did this driver race in a car without a rear wing?

My friend kept a fish for 5 days before it died. She then kept a mouse that she thought was a hamster, kept it in paper bags that it just kept eating through, and THAT died after a week.

NEVER let my friend own a pet.

My Random Racing League
by tommykl 11 Jan 2018, 23:42
WaffleCat wrote:Did this driver race in a car without a rear wing?

No, at least not intentionally ;) (18)

by WaffleCat 12 Jan 2018, 00:27
...Ralph Firman.

My friend kept a fish for 5 days before it died. She then kept a mouse that she thought was a hamster, kept it in paper bags that it just kept eating through, and THAT died after a week.

My Random Racing League
by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 06:33
WaffleCat wrote:...Ralph Firman.

...you read too much into that answer. No. (17)

by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 08:20
This Could Be You wrote:Has this driver competed in a F1 car with a Cosworth DFV engine?

No. (16)

by This Could Be You 12 Jan 2018, 11:28
Has this driver ever scored World Championship points in a Grand Prix?

Your Signature Here
by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 12:44
This Could Be You wrote:Has this driver ever scored World Championship points in a Grand Prix?

No. (15)

by This Could Be You 12 Jan 2018, 13:29
Did this driver compete in more than one (F1) World Championship season in their career?

Your Signature Here
by WaffleCat 12 Jan 2018, 14:29
Has this driver raced in F1 after 2000?

My Random Racing League
by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 17:19
This Could Be You wrote:Did this driver compete in more than one (F1) World Championship season in their career?

Yes. (14)

WaffleCat wrote:Has this driver raced in F1 after 2000?

Yes. (13)

by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 17:28
CarloSpace wrote:Has the driver raced with a Ford/Cosworth engine?

Yes. (12)

by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 23:20
CarloSpace wrote:So I assume he has also raced for at least one of the "2010-teams"?

He has indeed! (11)

by tommykl 12 Jan 2018, 23:23
This Could Be You wrote:Did this driver ever fail to qualify for a Grand Prix?

He has not. (10)

by tommykl 13 Jan 2018, 00:14
This Could Be You wrote:Did this driver ever race for Hispania/HRT in their F1 career?

Yes he did. Not far now... (9)

by Nuppiz 13 Jan 2018, 00:23
Is he... Karun Chandhok?

by WaffleCat 13 Jan 2018, 04:05
Going with the other option, Sakon Yamamoto here...

My Random Racing League
by tommykl 13 Jan 2018, 09:43
Nuppiz wrote:Is he... Karun Chandhok?

No... (8)

WaffleCat wrote:Going with the other option, Sakon Yamamoto here...

Yes!

by WaffleCat 13 Jan 2018, 14:36
Got the right side of the 50/50, then.

Okay, I have a driver, go ahead and shoot.

My Random Racing League
by dr-baker 13 Jan 2018, 17:09
WaffleCat wrote:Got the right side of the 50/50, then.

Okay, I have a driver, go ahead and shoot.

Is the driver European?

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by WaffleCat 14 Jan 2018, 00:53
dr-baker wrote:Is the driver European?

Yep (19)

My Random Racing League