Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

The place for discussion of all aspects of the gprejects.com website
Ataxia
Not Important

Re: Hello everyone! New members' check in desk

Post by Ataxia »

Pilot8 wrote:Hello! I am new here. I was wondering if someone could give me a explanation? Thanks! :D

Welcome!

It depends on what you'd like an explanation of, really. The main page has articles on F1 and stuff to get your teeth into, and the forums pretty much discuss anything and everything. Everyone here is lovely (apart from me, according to a PM I once got), so if you stick around you'll have plenty of fun.

If it's alternative championships you're after then the PMMF is games galore, although some have wisely steered clear...
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Ataxia wrote:If it's alternative championships you're after then the PMMF is games galore, although some have wisely steered clear...

We don't speak about that forum. It is a silly and scary place.
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

Ataxia wrote:
Pilot8 wrote:Hello! I am new here. I was wondering if someone could give me a explanation? Thanks! :D

Welcome!

It depends on what you'd like an explanation of, really. The main page has articles on F1 and stuff to get your teeth into, and the forums pretty much discuss anything and everything. Everyone here is lovely (apart from me, according to a PM I once got), so if you stick around you'll have plenty of fun.

If it's alternative championships you're after then the PMMF is games galore, although some have wisely steered clear...

Thanks!

I was mostly wondering about PMMF.

I am very interested in hosting/being a part of a championship, so yeah!
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by pasta_maldonado »

Pilot8 wrote:
Ataxia wrote:

Welcome!

Thanks!

I was mostly wondering about PMMF.

I am very interested in hosting/being a part of a championship, so yeah!

Hello! If it's the PMMF you're interested in, first read Nuppiz's PMMF introduction guide. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask on the GP Rejects chatroom.
Klon wrote:more liek Nick Ass-idy amirite?
Bandon23

Post by Bandon23 »

Hi everyone! I'm glad to join GPRejects forum because it's great and amazing! I hope you guys keep it up!

Also I'm interested to manage a team in any non-canon series of 18 Metre Debut Memorial. Let me know which series is open so I can pretty much enjoy!

And yes I hope I have a good time with you guys and enjoy with you! :)
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Bandon23 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm glad to join GPRejects forum because it's great and amazing! I hope you guys keep it up!

Also I'm interested to manage a team in any non-canon series of 18 Metre Debut Memorial. Let me know which series is open so I can pretty much enjoy!

Welcome! Are there any particular series you're interested in? Do you plan on eventually going to canon, or does canon not interest you?

As always, you're more than welcome over at the chatroom.
Bandon23

Post by Bandon23 »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Bandon23 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm glad to join GPRejects forum because it's great and amazing! I hope you guys keep it up!

Welcome! Are there any particular series you're interested in? Do you plan on eventually going to canon, or does canon not interest you?

As always, you're more than welcome over at the chatroom.

Well I think I'm both interested on canon and non canon. Right now I'm planning for to join a Virtual BTCC which is non canon. For canon I might just do that later but I added two of my drivers at the GPR ASMF DEC list.

Hope I can continue with these two.
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

G'day m8s!

Nah, I'm kidding, but hello!

I'm pretty sure you know me from the chatroom, so I shouldn't write a presentation other than: I hope to have a good time here and not try to piss off anyone :deletraz:
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

GTAlpha wrote:I'm pretty sure you know me from the chatroom, so I shouldn't write a presentation other than: I hope to have a good time here and not try to piss off anyone :deletraz:

A lot of people here don't use the chat, so best keeping people up to speed who don't.

For example, can you either confirm or deny the swirling rumour that you are Interisti? :deletraz:
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
GTAlpha

Post by GTAlpha »

DemocalypseNow wrote:
GTAlpha wrote:I'm pretty sure you know me from the chatroom, so I shouldn't write a presentation other than: I hope to have a good time here and not try to piss off anyone :deletraz:

A lot of people here don't use the chat, so best keeping people up to speed who don't.

For example, can you either confirm or deny the swirling rumour that you are Interisti? :deletraz:

Yep, I can confirm it!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

GTAlpha wrote:
DemocalypseNow wrote:

Yep, I can confirm it!

Who or what is an Interesti?!?!?! :?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

dr-baker wrote:Who or what is an Interesti?!?!?! :?

Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

dr-baker wrote:
GTAlpha wrote:
DemocalypseNow wrote:A lot of people here don't use the chat, so best keeping people up to speed who don't.

Yep, I can confirm it!

Who or what is an Interesti?!?!?! :?

It's a person who often changes their name on the forum and then later circumstances always make their name change turn awkard. :P
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
coldcherrii

Post by coldcherrii »

Hello, I'm Chaossy/Joshua M. I've been stalking around and I'm starting get to interested in the forums and later on the Reject races and such.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Chaossy wrote:Hello, I'm Chaossy/Joshua M. I've been stalking around and I'm starting get to interested in the forums and later on the Reject races and such.

Welcome.
guidus

Post by guidus »

Hello everyone, I joined by chance after I saw the topic about potential racetracks using local streets, with tracks on g-maps. I had done this before on my own, good to know I'm not the only one.
G
DemocalypseNow

Post by DemocalypseNow »

guidus wrote:Hello everyone, I joined by chance after I saw the topic about potential racetracks using local streets, with tracks on g-maps. I had done this before on my own, good to know I'm not the only one.
G

It's a very competitive championship! Nobody seems to be able to unseat TheFlyingCaterham from the top of the pecking order. :x

Remember to check out the rest of the forum too, and as not-so-secret Ferrari mark, I like the avatar!
Novitopoli wrote:Everytime someone orders at Pizza Hut, an Italian dies.
Novitopoli wrote:Juve's Triplete: Calciopoli, doping & Mafia connections.

Image Image
takagi_for_the_win

Post by takagi_for_the_win »

Not exactly a new member but seeing as I've posted about 5 times in 2 years and don't recognise about half the people on here, I'll introduce myself. Toranosuke Takagi fanboy, student teacher in Ireland, Stoke fan (yeah, don't ask), hate Shinji Nakano and everything he stands for etc etc. Anywho, good to be back in the madhouse. :dance:
TORA! TORA! TORA!
watka
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by watka »

Nice to see you here again!
Watka - you know, the swimming horses guy
Pilot

Post by Pilot »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Stoke fan (yeah, don't ask)

Stoke?
:facepalm:

Welcome back though!
Biscione wrote:Can you stop being such a snowflake for five minutes?
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

takagi_for_the_win wrote:Anywho, good to be back in the madhouse. :dance:

Anthrax wrote:It's a madhouse, or so they claim...
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Aguvazk

Post by Aguvazk »

Hola, acá me presento, me llamo Agustín, soy de Argentina, 32 años, fanatico de la f1 desde pequeño (con idas y vueltas), admirador de la f1 de los 80s, 90s, en especial de Senna y de Prost (si, no puedo elegir a uno, jaja) Asiduo lector del foro, y antes del sitio web. Now on english: hi, my name is Agustín, im from Argentina, 32 years old, f1 since little ( with lapsus), really big fan of the 80s and 90s f1, especially Senna and Prost fan (yeah, i can't choose one side, lol) Reader of the forum and, before, of the website. Sorry for my so so English. PS. Aguante Mazzacane!!! Never forget usa 2000
I'm not a serious person
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Aguvazk wrote:Aguante Mazzacane!!! Never forget usa 2000

#FreeGonzo
yannicksamlad
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by yannicksamlad »

Aguvazk wrote: Aguante Mazzacane!!! Never forget usa 2000

Welcome, bienvenido !
I saw Gaston at the Historic Minardi day last weekend - and got his autograph. He came to drive the M02 and was really nice to those us fans there- waiting around in the pits. He said to me Indy 2000 was a "great race". Which it was! Gaston estuvo a Imola el fin de semana pasado para el dia de Minardi Historico. Conducio el M02, y me parecia buen hombre y simpatico , pasando largo rato en los 'pits' , y me dije que Indy 2000 fue una gran carrera.
I started supporting Emmo in 1976 (3 points )....missed 75, 74, 73, 72...
Aguvazk

Post by Aguvazk »

Thanks yannicksamlad!!!! I saw that on Twitter, he is a charm guy, but he's no prophet in his land. We, the argentinians, are some complicated guys, we miss a f1 driver right now (why, USF1, why?!?!?!?) But when we got it, we pressure and pressure and pressure... We bashes our "idols" in the present, but we miss the old good times... For example, Reutemann, winning races, almost champions, and here, in that time he was bashed, "he's slow" "he hadn't the guts..." And so on... And nos, we dying to have a driver like him... We are melancholics, like the tango. It's nice to read something in spanish :D
I'm not a serious person
TomDilain

Post by TomDilain »

Hello, everyone!

Since I'm new to this, can someone explain to me if I want to include a driver in a race, what should I do first and next? I need a babysitter :D :D

And, I'm expecting to have some fun here. Anyone from Indonesia? 8-)
jp49er80

Post by jp49er80 »

Long time British lurker, first time poster. Will interact more as I remember to log in as my interest in F1 has gone up significantly in the last year, and I watched as a kid, which is how I remember many of the 'newer' rejects!

Great articles, nice community, so looking forward to being a part of it.
Rob Dylan

Post by Rob Dylan »

Welcome! There are many a Brit on here, myself included, so make yourself at home :)
Murray Walker at the 1997 Austrian Grand Prix wrote:The other [Stewart] driver, who nobody's been paying attention to, because he's disappointing, is Jan Magnussen.
Felipe Nasr - the least forgettable F1 driver!
JERACERX

Post by JERACERX »

Hey, I'm just a guy who found out about the forums, and was interested. I'm happy to meet you all!
tommykl

Post by tommykl »

JERACERX wrote:Hey, I'm just a guy who found out about the forums, and was interested. I'm happy to meet you all!

Hello there! Just talk about motorsport in a civil and respectful manner, and you'll fit right in :)
kevinbotz wrote:Cantonese is a completely nonsensical f*cking alien language masquerading as some grossly bastardised form of Chinese

Gonzo wrote:Wasn't there some sort of communisim in the East part of Germany?
Gertrand Bachot

Post by Gertrand Bachot »

Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody. I found this site a week ago and have now decided to enlist on it. Despite what my username says, I'm not a Pacific fan. I prefer Simtek, thank you very much.
Bobby Doorknobs

Post by Bobby Doorknobs »

Gertrand Bachot wrote:I'm not a Pacific fan. I prefer Simtek, thank you very much.

#FreeGonzo
pasta_maldonado
Site Donor
Site Donor

Simtek wrote:
Gertrand Bachot wrote:I'm not a Pacific fan. I prefer Simtek, thank you very much.

Welcome, Gertrand Bachot. I see you've already gained favour with the mods by stroking Simtek's ego :deletraz:

Gertrand Bachot

Post by Gertrand Bachot »

pasta_maldonado wrote:
Simtek wrote:

Welcome, Gertrand Bachot. I see you've already gained favour with the mods by stroking Simtek's ego :deletraz:

Thank you and I'm looking forward to being here. Of course, I prefer Benetton/Ferrari, but they're not rejects.
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Gertrand Bachot wrote:Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody. I found this site a week ago and have now decided to enlist on it. Despite what my username says, I'm not a Pacific fan. I prefer Simtek, thank you very much.

Hoping that you are also not a fan of pepper spray, particularly in London, but like the Jordan 191...
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

dr-baker wrote:
Gertrand Bachot wrote:Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody. I found this site a week ago and have now decided to enlist on it. Despite what my username says, I'm not a Pacific fan. I prefer Simtek, thank you very much.

Hoping that you are also not a fan of pepper spray, particularly in London, but like the Jordan 191...

And don't change your nationality more often that Toro Rosso changes its drivers currently. Also i think dislike the Jordan 191 is reason for banishment here?
darkness

Post by darkness »

Hello, my name is darkness. I come from Brussels in Belgium, my father is congolese and mother is belgian.
I found this forum via Mibbit chat to practice my English.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

Ah cool, we have a Fleming (me) and a Walloon (TommyKl) , now we're complete!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

darkness wrote:Hello, my name is darkness. I come from Brussels in Belgium, my father is congolese and mother is belgian.
I found this forum via Mibbit chat to practice my English.

Hello darkness, my old friend...
MCard LOLA
darkness

Post by darkness »

This wrote:Ah cool, we have a Fleming (me) and a Walloon (TommyKl) , now we're complete!

No we still need a German-speaker. Ostbelgien...