Therapybox

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
dr-baker

Re: Therapybox

Post by dr-baker »

Nuppiz wrote:
dr-baker wrote:I hope that you get all the right support that you need to proceed through this time. I can't imagine what the process is like, having no personal experience, but I can't imagine it being easy.

Hasn't someone else on this forum also been through this realisation and experience?

Thank you. I've received a great deal of support, both from my family (well, mom mostly), from professionals and finally all-important peer support on Discord from the other members here who are going through the same thing. If you scroll up this topic, you will find their own, similar announcements from the past.

You're right. It appears that several have gone through this.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

dr-baker wrote:
Nuppiz wrote:
dr-baker wrote:I hope that you get all the right support that you need to proceed through this time. I can't imagine what the process is like, having no personal experience, but I can't imagine it being easy.

Hasn't someone else on this forum also been through this realisation and experience?

Thank you. I've received a great deal of support, both from my family (well, mom mostly), from professionals and finally all-important peer support on Discord from the other members here who are going through the same thing. If you scroll up this topic, you will find their own, similar announcements from the past.

You're right. It appears that several have gone through this.

Our group has indeed grown a bit larger, but if it's any comfort to those who are worried about us, we get along well with each other and find much emotional support with each other.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Frogfoot9013

Post by Frogfoot9013 »

I do find it somewhat ironic that a thread I made more than six years ago has turned into the place that GPR members whose proverbial eggs have cracked go to announce so since in the years I have been absent from the forum, I too have begun a similar journey after realising I am a woman early last year, though for reasons to do with the current global situation amongst other things, progress on that matter has been sluggish, but I'll get there in time.
James Hunt, commentating on the 1991 German Grand Prix wrote:The Benettons looking very smart together on the track, mostly because they're both going so slowly.
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

So, who's next? ;)
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Is anybody watching the Great Pottery Throw Down on C4 in the UK? For some of you it might be of interest that the kiln technician on the show this series is transgender: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/01/11/r ... channel-4/

It is a great show. Wish I was that skilled at pottery. It's something that both my grandpa and one of my uncles enjoy(ed) dabbling in.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA