Schumacher shirt giveaway

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
highlanderfil

Schumacher shirt giveaway

Post by highlanderfil »

Digging through my closet, I found a German national soccer team jersey that I had customized with Schumi's name and #7 (for the number of titles) about a year ago. I have never worn it as the seller sent me the wrong version (horizontal red and black striped as opposed to all-black with red shoulder. I'd like to find it a good home. Out of respect, I don't want to sell it, but putting it on eBay as a penny buy-now auction doesn't immunize me from someone shamelessly profiteering, so I want to offer it to the community that has a level of respect for F1. The only thing I would ask is that you cover the shipping fee (around 4 bucks in the U.S., I'd guess - will vary around the world) and maybe make a small donation to this site if you want it. Shoot me a private message if you're interested. It's a size Small, but probably would fit you if you usually wear Mediums. No claims to its authenticity as it was purchased in a Thai online shop, but it's pretty close to authentic-looking.