The GPR Members Photography Thread - Post Your Photos!

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
MinardiFan95

Re: The GPR Members Photography Thread - Post Your Photos!

Post by MinardiFan95 »

After 7 years of using my trusty old super-zoom bridge camera for motorsport photography, I finally decided to upgrade to a DSLR (Nikon D3400) a few months ago. It's nice to finally have some proper control over shutter speed and aperture, plus being able to shoot more than one frame at a time is handy too :P

The first and so far only event I've been to since buying the camera was WRC Rally Australia - think some of these turned out quite well considering I hadn't taken any motion shots before the event.

The complete album is available to view here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stig13/al ... 446595962/
This is a cool spot.
Ataxia
Not Important

Post by Ataxia »

Here's a few quickies from this year's Autosport International (click for larger):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mitch Hedberg wrote:I want to be a race car passenger: just a guy who bugs the driver. Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Man, you really like Tide...
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

I have quite a few naturey photos; is this the place to post them, or is there a preference for motorsport shots?
Nuppiz
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Nuppiz »

Aislabie wrote:I have quite a few naturey photos; is this the place to post them, or is there a preference for motorsport shots?

Well, the subforum description reads "The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness". So I don't see why you couldn't post nature photos as well. :)
Eurosport broadcast for the 1990 Mexican GP prequalifying:
"The Life, it looked very lifeless yet again... in fact Bruno did one, slow lap"
Aislabie

Post by Aislabie »

My condolences to anyone who has slow internet. A population which includes me when I think about it...

Annecy, France

Annecy-le-Vieux, France

Bangor, Wales

Berlin, Germany

Bethesda, Wales

Betws-y-Coed, Wales

Caernarfon, Wales

Cologne, Germany

Dulverton, England

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Frankfurter Stadtwald, Germany

Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany

Hamburg, Germany

Hannover, Germany

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Wales

Lyon, France

Newborough, Wales

Ogwen Valley, Wales

Olten, Switzerland

Oxford, England

Paris, France

Rhosneigr, Wales

Ruswarp, England

Snowdon, Wales

Whitby, England

All of these photos are unedited, and were taken by me either using my mobile phone or a cheap camera I bought before I travelled round Europe.