1981-2002 Official season reviews on VHS

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
dinizintheoven

1981-2002 Official season reviews on VHS

Post by dinizintheoven »

I've got electronic copies of these that I've burnt to DVD and can watch them that way, so I don't need the VHS tapes. Some of them are 1990s reissues (such as the 1981 and 1983 reviews), some are original releases (which means the 1982 review is fairly ancient).

I remember buying them off eBay ages ago as a job lot. On the off-chance that anyone wants them, raise a hand.
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
dr-baker

Re: 1981-2002 Official season reviews on VHS

Post by dr-baker »

dinizintheoven wrote:I've got electronic copies of these that I've burnt to DVD and can watch them that way, so I don't need the VHS tapes. Some of them are 1990s reissues (such as the 1981 and 1983 reviews), some are original releases (which means the 1982 review is fairly ancient).

I remember buying them off eBay ages ago as a job lot. On the off-chance that anyone wants them, raise a hand.

If you're able to burn a couple to DVD, I might appreciate it. I'm thinking 1982 and 1994 in particular.
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Barbazza

Re: 1981-2002 Official season reviews on VHS

Post by Barbazza »

dinizintheoven wrote:I've got electronic copies of these that I've burnt to DVD and can watch them that way, so I don't need the VHS tapes. Some of them are 1990s reissues (such as the 1981 and 1983 reviews), some are original releases (which means the 1982 review is fairly ancient).

I wouldn't mind the 1990 one, either on VHS or a digital copy of it. Mine glitches for the last half hour, god knows why I never sent it back. All the rest I already have!