Lego Grand Prix

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
Mister-T-Head

Lego Grand Prix

Post by Mister-T-Head »

Let me know what you think about my video's. Any feedback is welkome:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterThead
Samster

Re: Lego Grand Prix

Post by Samster »

Just saw the Mexico video. Some little things made me smile. Such as the marshal getting electrocuted by Hulk's car, Maggie Simpson as Mercede's lollypop holder and the weird range of lego characters as trackside marshals and spectators. :D Nice job recreating all the cars too. Only improvement I can think of is have the cars slow down through corners as if they are actually braking for them, seems to be something all stop motion racing videos fail to do.
Mister-T-Head

Post by Mister-T-Head »

Samster wrote:Only improvement I can think of is have the cars slow down through corners as if they are actually braking for them, seems to be something all stop motion racing videos fail to do.

That will be a good idea but a lot of work. I'm 80% done with Brazil so I won't do it there. But I can try for the final race.

You will love Grosjean in the next video. Ok het did not retire IRL but you could as well be for he was driving behind the Saubers for the rest of the race.
Mister-T-Head

Post by Mister-T-Head »

Samster wrote:Just saw the Mexico video. Some little things made me smile. Such as the marshal getting electrocuted by Hulk's car, Maggie Simpson as Mercede's lollypop holder and the weird range of lego characters as trackside marshals and spectators. :D Nice job recreating all the cars too. Only improvement I can think of is have the cars slow down through corners as if they are actually braking for them, seems to be something all stop motion racing videos fail to do.

Here is the next one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTJmp459rsA