Austosport review of past season?

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
James1978

Austosport review of past season?

Post by James1978 »

I have stopped buying the Autosport magazines recently (as I pay for Autosport+ subscription on the website so see no need to buy the magazines as well) but I have just realised that traditionally, in the first week during the 4-week summer break from F1, they usually have a celebration of a past season (I think this started with 1986 in 2011, though my favourite was 1994 in 2014) - so was wondering as I have missed it, was there one such feature this year and if so, what year did it cover? If it's one I'm interested in then I might have to find out how to buy back copies!

Cheers
"Poor old Warwick takes it from behind all throughout this season". :) (Tony Jardine, 1988)
ibsey

Re: Austosport review of past season?

Post by ibsey »

James1978 wrote:I have stopped buying the Autosport magazines recently (as I pay for Autosport+ subscription on the website so see no need to buy the magazines as well) but I have just realised that traditionally, in the first week during the 4-week summer break from F1, they usually have a celebration of a past season (I think this started with 1986 in 2011, though my favourite was 1994 in 2014) - so was wondering as I have missed it, was there one such feature this year and if so, what year did it cover? If it's one I'm interested in then I might have to find out how to buy back copies!

Cheers

If you liked the 1994 autosport review, you'll love my upcoming book ;)

They did a great 1982 season review in august 2012 (30 anniversary).
Coming January 2019 a new F1 book revisiting 1994.

Pre order it here; www.performancepublishing.co.uk/1994-th ... eason.html

The book's website; www.1994f1.com/