Ferrari confirms WEC Hypercar Entry

The place for anything and everything else to do with F1 history, different forms of motorsport, and all other randomness
mario

Ferrari confirms WEC Hypercar Entry

Post by mario »

Whilst it was sometimes used by Ferrari as part of their bluffs that they would leave F1, we have now had formal confirmation that, to prevent mass layoffs due to the budget cap, Ferrari is setting up a Hypercar project to compete for overall victory at Le Mans and other WEC events.
https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/fer ... n=widget-1
Martin Brundle, on watching a replay of Grosjean spinning:
"The problem with Grosjean is that he want to take a look back at the corner he's just exited"
Har1MAS1415

Re: Ferrari confirms WEC Hypercar Entry

Post by Har1MAS1415 »

This is it!
dinizintheoven

Post by dinizintheoven »

Now all they need is someone to drive it.

Nicholas Latifi, Mick Schumacher and Daniel Ricciardo are all out of a job, although I don't think Red Bull will let Smiler out of his cage to drive a Ferrari in a month of Sundays with a blue moon.

Or how about a Schumacher-Giovinazzi-Shwartzmann trio of Ferrari's F1 second drivers?
James Allen, on his favourite F1 engine of all time:
"...the Life W12, I can't describe the noise to you, but imagine filling your dustbin with nuts and bolts, and then throwing it down the stairs, it was something akin to that!"
Butterfox
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post by Butterfox »

dinizintheoven wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:36 Now all they need is someone to drive it.

Nicholas Latifi, Mick Schumacher and Daniel Ricciardo are all out of a job, although I don't think Red Bull will let Smiler out of his cage to drive a Ferrari in a month of Sundays with a blue moon.

Or how about a Schumacher-Giovinazzi-Shwartzmann trio of Ferrari's F1 second drivers?
Mick is no longer contracted to Ferrari though.
I don't know what i want and i want it now!
Barbazza

Post by Barbazza »

I hope they're on the phone to the Larini / Morbidelli / Badoer dream team right now!
dr-baker

Post by dr-baker »

Barbazza wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 20:51 I hope they're on the phone to the Larini / Morbidelli / Badoer dream team right now!
With Martini as reserve driver?
watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
Har1MAS1415

Post by Har1MAS1415 »

Now it's a Le Mans Winner with Antonio Giovinazzi!