The place for spinning interesting fictitious tales, including your virtual racing exploits
by dr-baker 15 Feb 2018, 13:44
Klon wrote:For personal reasons, I am going to leave this place immediately for a very long time.

Here are links to my Alt-F1 carsets, so you can close out the respective seasons:
https://www.load.to/GSUUJDalT1/F1_04_F1R.GP2
https://www.load.to/1gbsozAfMH/F1_19_F1R.GP2

Happy trails to you, 'til we meet again.

Hoping it's nothing health-related, but if so... :(

Here's hoping to an eventual return.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by Klon 15 Feb 2018, 16:24
dr-baker wrote:
Klon wrote:For personal reasons, I am going to leave this place immediately for a very long time.

Here are links to my Alt-F1 carsets, so you can close out the respective seasons:
https://www.load.to/GSUUJDalT1/F1_04_F1R.GP2
https://www.load.to/1gbsozAfMH/F1_19_F1R.GP2

Happy trails to you, 'til we meet again.

Hoping it's nothing health-related, but if so... :(

Here's hoping to an eventual return.


As I don't want anyone to worry about this, it has nothing to do with my health.

I CAN'T SEE THE FUTURE!
by Gertrand Bachot 15 Feb 2018, 16:30
Klon wrote:For personal reasons, I am going to leave this place immediately for a very long time.

Here are links to my Alt-F1 carsets, so you can close out the respective seasons:
https://www.load.to/GSUUJDalT1/F1_04_F1R.GP2
https://www.load.to/1gbsozAfMH/F1_19_F1R.GP2

Happy trails to you, 'til we meet again.

Sorry to hear this, and I fully understand that you have complicated mattters that you need to deal with.

And also, is the link for the carsets to close out the seasons for personal use only or to officially close them out? (Apologies if this seems rude)

Gib meme quote pls
by This 12 Mar 2018, 00:06
Been down with the flu a while ago. whilst recovering, i stil lack the energy to go check all mails. If i missed/will miss somethingn my apologies

Hail the Fox Queen.
by Klon 20 Apr 2018, 15:34
As you might have noticed by now, a "very long time" was a month plus change. I am back as a user. However, from tomorrow until Wednesday, I will be inactive as I prepare for my final exam.

I CAN'T SEE THE FUTURE!
by CaptainGetz12 23 Apr 2018, 00:27
Klon wrote:As you might have noticed by now, a "very long time" was a month plus change. I am back as a user. However, from tomorrow until Wednesday, I will be inactive as I prepare for my final exam.


Best of luck then, and good to see you!

Don Pentecost wrote:What a joke. Haas F1 is anything but American. If he can't put together a REAL American team, he shouldn't be in it...
by dr-baker 23 Apr 2018, 13:42
Apologies to anybody who might have missed me the past five days - I have just been to a two-day conference for student Learning/Intellectual Disabilities Nurses in Dublin. A nice road trip from London via Wales to Dublin, then returning via the Giants Causeway to Cairnryan and home via Gretna Green.

Yes, I have been to Gretna Green. Yes, I am still single and unmarried. No eloping for me.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by Nuppiz 02 May 2018, 13:49
Expect to see me even less this week. I'm moving to another apartment so much of my spare time is spent packing, hauling and unpacking stuff.

Image
by Dexter249 03 May 2018, 15:06
Expect to not see me doing anything this weekend, I am grading for my black belt in karate, so 24 hours of hell is coming up, yay.

Subaru Impreza till I die
#1 Antoine Lestage fan on GPR
"Crazy" Leo Urlichich Canada's Rally Pride! even though he's from Russia.


Rear end flying off since 1975.

Dexter249 wrote:"Just close your eyes.....It's time to let it go"
-Dexter,2016
by pi314159 17 May 2018, 18:51
I'll be at the Berlin ePrix this Saturday and I'm going to stay in Berlin for the two following days. I'll be back on Monday evening.

"From what I have seen there is no strategy that has ever been articulated out of the Strategy Group." - Graeme Lowdon
by pasta_maldonado 30 May 2018, 21:36
I'll be out of the country for the whole of June, so unfortunately I will not be running any races for either Alt78 or Alt90. Whilst I'll still try to pop in, I won't regularly be in the chat either. Whilst I'm away, the best method of contacting me is forum PM.

pi314159 wrote:[Giovinazzi] had two crashes in mixed conditions in China... and people act as if he is possessed by the ghost of de Cesaris

Biscione wrote:Hit a car on Crenshaw and wrecked my Benz-o; Now this poor ass mofo gotta roll in a Renzo
by Wizzie 30 May 2018, 21:41
I'll be up at the Winternationals again this year, so I won't be available from the 4th through to the 12th of June to do a whole lot

Biscione wrote:"Some Turkemenistani gulag repurposed for residential use" is the best way yet I've heard to describe North / East Glasgow.
by kevinbotz 31 May 2018, 00:08
A visit to the clinic earlier today revealed that I've been fortunate enough to have contracted both the flu and atypical pneumonia. I'll only be intermittently available, on both the forums and the IRC, for the next week or two.

Klon, on Alt-F1 wrote: I like to think it's more poker than gambling, though.
by Ataxia 31 May 2018, 10:45
kevinbotz wrote:A visit to the clinic earlier today revealed that I've been fortunate enough to have contracted both the flu and atypical pneumonia. I'll only be intermittently available, on both the forums and the IRC, for the next week or two.


shite man, get well soon buddy!

lovely bit of squirrel
by Miguel98 31 May 2018, 20:17
kevinbotz wrote:A visit to the clinic earlier today revealed that I've been fortunate enough to have contracted both the flu and atypical pneumonia. I'll only be intermittently available, on both the forums and the IRC, for the next week or two.


Get well soon brother! <3

Mario on Gutierrez after the Italian Grand Prix wrote:He's no longer just a bit of a tool, he's the entire tool set.


18-07-2015: Forever in our hearts Jules.
25-08-2015: Forever in our hearts Justin.
by Dexter249 01 Jun 2018, 12:37
Will be volunteering at Bogie' this weekend.

Subaru Impreza till I die
#1 Antoine Lestage fan on GPR
"Crazy" Leo Urlichich Canada's Rally Pride! even though he's from Russia.


Rear end flying off since 1975.

Dexter249 wrote:"Just close your eyes.....It's time to let it go"
-Dexter,2016
by pasta_maldonado 01 Jun 2018, 23:27
kevinbotz wrote:A visit to the clinic earlier today revealed that I've been fortunate enough to have contracted both the flu and atypical pneumonia. I'll only be intermittently available, on both the forums and the IRC, for the next week or two.

Get well soon mate. :deletraz:

pi314159 wrote:[Giovinazzi] had two crashes in mixed conditions in China... and people act as if he is possessed by the ghost of de Cesaris

Biscione wrote:Hit a car on Crenshaw and wrecked my Benz-o; Now this poor ass mofo gotta roll in a Renzo
by Nuppiz 17 Jun 2018, 21:26
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been around here that often in the past couple of months. There are two reasons. First, I finally moved on my own so a lot of my time was spent packing, hauling and unpacking things. Almost as soon as that was mostly done I went on a three-week summer vacation. I spent the majority of this at our summer house, with a few days excursion to a rock festival.

The summer vacation is now over, and work starts tomorrow. However, next week will only feature four work days due to Midsummer festivities, so normal service won't resume until the last week of June. I'll then try to catch up with everything (including WSRC).

Image
by dr-baker 15 Jul 2018, 20:40
From Monday to Friday this week, I will be driving to, and spending time in, North Wales. It will be a holiday that I will be spending with two friends of mine, Clare and Katie. We were all in the Christian Union at university together 13 years ago.

watka wrote:I find it amusing that whilst you're one of the more openly Christian guys here, you are still first and foremost associated with an eye for the ladies!
dinizintheoven wrote:GOOD CHRISTIANS do not go to jail. EVERYONE ON FORMULA ONE REJECTS should be in jail.
MCard LOLA
by Normal32 22 Jul 2018, 12:52
So, it's been a bit hard for me to announce this, but I will, it's an inevitability.

My enjoyment and interest for this hobby has been running out during these past few months, new things are starting to come up and if I'm gonna be honest with myself, I will be withdrawing with immediate effect from all PMMF activity.
I don't want to make you think I didn't enjoy the time I had with you lads, but I hope you can understand.

Later,
Normal32

Pasta_maldonado wrote:I think normal32 is an old English farmer re-incarnated
by CaptainGetz12 26 Jul 2018, 17:41
Normal32 wrote:So, it's been a bit hard for me to announce this, but I will, it's an inevitability.

My enjoyment and interest for this hobby has been running out during these past few months, new things are starting to come up and if I'm gonna be honest with myself, I will be withdrawing with immediate effect from all PMMF activity.
I don't want to make you think I didn't enjoy the time I had with you lads, but I hope you can understand.

Later,
Normal32


I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but thank you for all the fun times on the PMMF and for helping me get going on this forum. You're always welcome back here, and I wish you luck with whatever else you're doing.

Don Pentecost wrote:What a joke. Haas F1 is anything but American. If he can't put together a REAL American team, he shouldn't be in it...
by pi314159 08 Aug 2018, 13:13
I'm on vacation from Friday to the 20th August. I won't be in the chat during that time, but I'll check the forums occasionally.

"From what I have seen there is no strategy that has ever been articulated out of the Strategy Group." - Graeme Lowdon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest